Where are all the fucking aliens? Do they simply not exist?

Where are all the fucking aliens? Do they simply not exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjtOGPJ0URM
youtube.com/watch?v=rDPj5zI66LA&index=1&list=PLIIOUpOge0LulClL2dHXh8TTOnCgRkLdU
archive.org/stream/pdfy-sRmXR7I7gg2jEQFd/Brandenburg_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some actually live inside the Earth, user.

Not talking to us until we grow up, the jews are our final test

Aliens do not exist. We are alone.

They have been visiting earth for thousands, likely millions of years, the signs are all around.

As cringey as it is to do this, I have to compare it to Star Wars. There could be literally a galactic republic or galactic empire out there. Even in those universes where the core worlds exist, there are regions of space that remain totally unexplored. There could be a huge galaxy spanning empire out there and we'd never know it.

ayyy lmao's can fuck right off

They are smart.
They are not sending out HEY GUYS WE ARE OVER HERE signals.

Maybe they are already dead. The universe is fucking old so its most likely that the space fuckers were alive for a couple of million years but then went extinct and after another million years we showed up.

Or we are the first intelligent race in the universe and there will be another million races pop a billion years after we said bye bye.

No one asked for your opinion, faggot.

This.

What if we're the aliens?

They are smart enough to not make any contact with us

they all kill themselves on purpose or inject heaven into their dick with genetically engineered mega weed
why would they bother with space

Aliens do not exist. We are atone.

>I have not learned English perfectly yet, but this should convince them.

Do you believe in ghosts?
How would you even identify an "alien" - do you expect it to be a creature from another planet?
How would you differentiate between an "alien", an "angel", a "demon", a "ghost", a "spirit", or any other entity of the sort?
>"Aliens" don't exist, but we are not alone.

Be super alien

Get TV show

Start to believe the hype

Find out you are not faster than a speeding bullet.

Someone fucking post it already.

All advanced species realise that the reality we exist in is a advanced "computer simulation" and come to the conclusion that exploring this reality is utterly pointless when you can create your own and explore it in a much safer way.

the illusion never ends

OR they've already found us and we are being monitored

OR they are out there just haven't found us yet.... universe is a big place after all. Whilst its likely there is A LOT of life in the universe we don't know how likely it is that life is even slightly intelligent

>Where are all the fucking aliens?

Not coming down to this deathtrap of a planet run by an insane AI, that's for damn sure.

But then who was phone?

We are aliens. So yes they exist

We probably can't hear them. They might have some form of FTL communication.

Niggers are the aliens. They had flying pyramids n shiet

>opinion
Good thing he didn't have an opinion, considering it's FACT.

.......... lad .............

Space is really big

>Aliens do not exist. We are alone.
Well said nigger.

post wut?

Astrophysicist here I'll try not to get too technical.

Space is really really realllllllllly big. Think of your house, now think of your neighbours house. You don't know the layout of your neighbours house and he kind of scares you.

Now imagine that all you have is sticks and stones, and your neighbour has foxtel. One day he invites you over in the middle of the night via a smoko signal. You arrive at his door and he's dressed in nothing but space jam boxer shorts. You think about entering then look down at your clothes, shabby plant shorts. You say thanks for the invitation, but its getting late and i should get home, thanks again, you say as you scurry off back to your little stick house.

You retire to the backyard, where you look at the night sky. Space is big, you think to yourself while you hear your neighbour laugh to the latest episode of jimmy fallon. Space is really big.

Now imagine you have to find a job, adapt to technology, find a wife, a girlfriend. And then some day 15 years down the road you can be in the position of that neighbour - you shoudl've accepted the invitation that late night - but you didnt.

Space is about the size of the ocean, and you're not even a drop of sand in it.

Think about all the sharks, all the seaweed, all the animals. And you're not even a grain of sand - pretty pathetic dont ya think?

But think of evolution and how long it took to become a man. How long does a it take for a grain of sand to become a man? Very long, very long indeed.

Hope i've helped in your understanding of man, space and the universe. i'll stick around in this thread a little longer to answer any questions. thanks again

fuck off space niggers

We are the Ayys, descendents of

ALIENS ARENT FUCKING REAL

Right here. What do you want?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjtOGPJ0URM
The great filter happened

Google Fermi paradox it'll answer your question

>People see UFOs and aliens all the time.
>The galaxy has billions of worlds.

What am I missing here?

Do you expect them to come down and shake you hand or treat you like a zoo animal?

We saaaay ayyooooo. Lmaaaaaayoooo. Blue beam come and ayyys wanna phone home

Come mister gobbermint gib aaaayy bonanza

Aaaaylight come and bring blue beam home

We say aaay we say aaay we say lmaaaaaooo

>photoshop

Kys mutterino

The short answer? Most of them (99%) are long dead or killed themselves. The ones that are around are so ancient and hostile to new ideas that they are like the Kryptonians from Man of Steel, or the couple hundred scattered around the galaxy are like us today and most of those will blow themselves up.

A = 3.4 billion years (Age of our planet)
B = 3.3 billion years (Age that life has existed on earth)
C = 600 million years (Time that complex life has existed)
D = 200,000 years (Time humans have been shitting in caves)
E = 6000 years (Time we have had farms and cities)
F = 1500 years (Timespan of a civilization like rome)
G = 100 years (Time we have had radio)
H = 3,728 planets (Number of exoplanets we know about)
I = 19 (Number of known exoplanets in the habitable zone)
J = 2,794 (Number of systems we've surveyed (all have planets) )
K = 400 Billion (Number of star systems in our galaxy.
L = 0.25 (Assumed percentage of planets that are in the habitable zone that support life, currently unknown)

Number of planets with life is = K * (I / H) * (H/J) * L = 675,640,000 planets with life.

Sounds great right? But that's just microbial life.

Complex life planets = (C / B) * 675,640,000 = 371,000,000.

Still a lot. Here's where it vanishes. We don't know how long approximately it would take for complex life to evolve on the planet, so we assume:

Number of planets with radio-capable civilization on them = G/ C * 371,000,000 = 61

61 in our galaxy. That's not assuming it's typical that Earth took an unusually long or short period of time to evolve sentient life.

But out of 400,000,000,000 star systems?

Good luck finding them.

your math is off mate

belongs on /x/

however, google post ww2 alien nuclear interference

they shut down nukes on multiple occasions when tensions were high

Whether aliens exist or not this has changed nothing for us and most likely will not change anything until their possible arrival.

All around you

I'm pretty sure they are multidimensional beings.
That's how they are capable of intergalactic travel.
They can easily hide from us, and see us as lesser evolved so most of them don't waste their time with us.
When was the last time you tried to explain your situation, and who you were to a dog? If you did would the dog even understand you?
It's easier to just train the dog to do things for your benefit.

0=1 is the key to grand unified field

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong planet. The leather club is two solar systems down.

None of them made it past liberalism, and wasted their time feeding the poor until their planets' resources were expended.

Atheist believe shit like this yet have a hard time believing in God...

I know, I just realized this. :(

Niggers might as well be aliens to the rest of humanity

Space is very big. It is entirely within the realm of possibility that we are not alone.
But, do to the astronomical distances, we may never find any other life, and if we do, there is no guarantee that it will be intelligent.

Here's my favorite autist explaining it:
youtube.com/watch?v=rDPj5zI66LA&index=1&list=PLIIOUpOge0LulClL2dHXh8TTOnCgRkLdU

If they did exist then they existed a very long time ago and their civilizations have already been wiped out. They could have even been on Mars.

Or they have not come into existence yet.

Really, life on earth is very young compared to the rest of our solar system, let alone the rest of the universe.

Why isn't this posted on /x/

Aliens do not exist.
Most >science about space is pure bullshit.
Relativity is a lie.

try mine

Lol i've seen a fleet of UFO's myself of course they are real.

Warp drive and hyperspace are fiction. So while ayyy's are out there, we'll never see them since interstellar travel is basically impossible.

The whole thing is a psyop, give them some time to create realistic looking alien fakes.

Especially because of you, dickweed! You're the one man reason, we don't have ALYUM CONTACT. You and destiny.

fuck xir

Fucking VR neets.

Artificial and homosexual

This looks real, someone tell me how they faked this.

Fuck it. I don't care if I get whacked for saying it, because there is an end game and the vast majority of you are not a part of it if the benevolent ones and human allies do not win the war currently raging all around you.

They're already here, good and bad, and have been for millennia. Additionally, you are not the only intelligent, native Earth species.

Earth's crust and mantle are a "honeycomb" and there are vast cities of advanced civilizations, off world and Earth native, benevolent and malevolent, who are living right under your feet.

Mars was home to a humanoid race which was destroyed in a nuclear war by an invading species from another part of the galaxy.

Kuiper Belt is remnants of a planet which was destroyed in said war (destroyed by something akin to a Death Star)

Moon is an artificial construct and was also destroyed in this war. It's now a junkyard of advanced tech thousands of years beyond ours and is currently subject to control by humans and other ETI species who have claim to specific zones.

For more on Mars, read this:

archive.org/stream/pdfy-sRmXR7I7gg2jEQFd/Brandenburg_djvu.txt

"Evidence of a Massive Thermonuclear Explosion on Mars in the Past, The Cydonian Hypothesis, and Fermi's Paradox"

"In summary, Mars has been found to have been both the site of intelligent humanoid life and its catastrophic death. This makes the cosmos both highly interesting and full of warning."

Stop asking "Where are they" and start asking why you're not allowed to know.
Those who control the flow of information and tech long ago decided to keep it for themselves, slowly release it over prolonged periods of times (and present it as purely human made), become insanely rich, control the planet, and then ultimately create a breakaway civilization when the next Polar Shift occurs (something for which Earth is way overdue). Multiple factions are competing to be the victorious breakaway group and, thus, continuation of humanity

They might exist, I'm pretty sure the universe is big enough to allow for other intelligent species to exist. It's just that universe is so huge, we'll probably never meet an alien.

The universe is so stupendously large, if there aren't any in the galaxy, there are some somewhere far beyond the Milky Way. It still doesn't matter though, because of the limits of space and time.

You have to remember, it takes up to 180,000 years for LIGHT (moving at the speed of light) to move clear across the galaxy alone. That's longer than human civilization has effectively existed. Assuming the speed of light cannot be surpassed, which is the general consensus in physics, everything is basically so fucking far away that we may never encounter each other.

If this is a matter of them looking for us? We've only been broadcasting electromagnetic radiation that they could detect for about 100 something years. If they lived on the other side of the galaxy, it would take tens of thousands of years just for that signal to reach them. If they can't travel faster than light, it'd take them tens of thousands of years to get to us.

They might exist, but unless they're very close, we aren't going to be meeting within our lifetimes.

You aren't looking hard enough

Yeah we're full

no, they don't. its a fucking infinite void of rocks, gas and shit

>everyone in this thread
>not knowing that space isnt real

HAHahaHAhahaHahA

The universe isn't old enough to have another race evolve to be as intelligent as humans. The universe was already billions of years old when random chemicals formed into a cell. It will take at least that long for life to develop somewhere else.

There are no other self aware species in this galaxy. The drake equation is pure BS.

Think of it this way.. What are the odds that we were here? Would we be here if the Dinosaurs were still here? OK Call that a 1 in a 1,000,000,000 asteroid knocking them out.. Add another 1 in a 1,000,000,000 for the moon being created. Add another 1,000,000,000 that we had organisms that spewed out oxygen and didn't screw the planet over and make it a total lifeless frozen ball.

What is the most abundant star in our galaxy? RED DWARF.. What happens to every planet in the habitable zone of a red dwarf? TIDAL LOCK.... Yep, one side is blazing hot and the other never sees the sun... EVERY red dwarf is like this. You ask what are the odds a gas giant with moons would be near a red dwarf where the moon could be tidal locked to the gas giant and receive sun light from the red dwarf? About 1 in 1,000,000 if not more.

What about red dwarf solar flares? No rocky planet close enough in a habitable zone would have anything close to a strong enough magnetic field to stave off the flares from a red dwarf.. So that takes us back to a gas giant as being the only thing that can generate a magnetic field that would protect a moon. Which is back to the 1 in a 1,000,000 shot...

Seriously people... WE ARE ALONE... We are talking TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS to one and there aren't enough planets in the galaxy to cover this trillions to one bet.

The universe is too young to have produced sentient life capable of interstellar travel. We are very likely an anomaly in this young universe. We are the aliens we are looking for. We will likely be the alien that visits sentient life on other planets.

stop

Entire civilizations of ayys live right above our heads, out of our spectrum of vision.

Yes, entire civilizations. Production facilities, housing, labs, you name it. Earth is basically a toilet to them. Like the average poo, they come down here and mingle with us for fun and experiments.

Then they go back up into their gigantic motherships that we can't see.

It's too bad most of you dumbfucks will never accept the obvious truth, because it would shatter your fragile world view wherein you're the master of the universe.