The FISA Memo Contains Nothing

Lets be honest the Nunes partisan memo that exposes the Mueller partisan investigation. It's all a game. The memo contains nothing.

americanalttimes.com/single-post/2018/02/01/The-FISA-Memo-Contains-Nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?440523-1/president-trump-addresses-rnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shill explosion, sweet lord

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep. Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

I think this whole thing is a waste of time and a psyop. I am so sorry but I have wasted enough time on this matter. I think I must sleep now.

It's over for bonald blumpf. Bernie can still win

My eyes are closing. Thanks for the lullaby based user. I must get to bed now.

yes but when it's all said and done everyone will be convinced that the meuller investigation is compromised

then trump fires meuller and half the country cheers for it

David Brock just go to sleep or you might have another coronary

americ anal t times .com

soooo sleeeepyyyy

We will gas you kikes this Spring!

Wtf I think the memo is nothing now

THANK YOU FOR THIS grEAT OPTIMISIm BASED user! I AM FORVER GREATFUL FOR THIS SERVICE....

I'm getting pretty sleepy.

I've been waiting for so long.

I might just call in sick to.orrow and take a nap, turn everything off this weekend and catch up on some sleep.

So sleepy....

Guess we can wrap up this larp

Digits confirm. Bernie can still win!

Share blue

last pathetic attempt by shills, day of the ropes are soon.

Holy shit...how scared are you shills?
What purpose does all this serve when it gets released anyway? You are all BTFO anyway when it drops...give up, save whatever is left of your pathetic dignity.

BASED user WHY SI THERE NOT A LIKE BUTTON!? WOW YOU INSPIRE A GREAT IDEA IN ME!....

They should be spending this time packing their shit and fleeing the country.

Nancy Pelosi disagrees with you, fag.

explain to me what makes you think the FBI and Democrats with all their power would allow themselves to be thrown in jail?

Pretty much this as these Anonymous users have explained; there is nothing in the memo.

Its still the work week and boy am I tired.

Is anybody else turning in for the night?

Nancy Pelosi is one of the least effective and most corrupt members of the house. Fuck off.

She literally runs the Democrat party alongside Chucky, you stupid cunt.

Not jail. Hung in the streets.

Nancy Pelosi is a pedophile.

Chuck Schumer is also a pedophile.

*hanged

Semantics won't save your neck.

So the FISA memo is about corrupt FBI practices or about Democrat Pedophilia?

The memo shows that the Russian narrative is completely fabricated.

The Russian narrative was a distraction from #PizzaGate. So, as soon as the Russian narrative dies, we go back to PizzaGate full force.

noooo sssllleeeeeppp

The Russia narrative is bullshit but how do you know the Memo shows anything and why would the F.B.I. and Democrats allow it to be released?

>Time Disposal garbage truck blocks your path.

Because, we would hang them all in the streets if they don't give us something. The Holocaust is about to begin.

I think I'm gonna turn in for the night lads. I'm sure this whole "memo" thing will just blow over anyways.

Goodnight!

no sleep

Fuck you cancer shit shill
I hope you fuckig burn in a house til with your family trash!

chillin

Nothing burger.
These guys are delusional...but keep it up - it's great fun!
Brennan, Mueller, Schiff - Enjoying a good cuckle. 1Feb2018

My body is ready

But I’m sleepy

Trump getting ready to speak to RNC
live
c-span.org/video/?440523-1/president-trump-addresses-rnc

Body, Mind and Soul. Into the Void we charge!

Named the shill

Go to bed, I'll take this watch.

it probably is pretty partisan. it probably is also full of hard truth the dems and deepstate are scared to face. it probably woll in the end ultimately lead to very little.