What would the European ethnic makeup of your ideal ethnostate be?

A combo of european white ethnicities, italian, danish, austrian, dutch, portuguese, french.

>italian
>worth a damn

choose one. I've never met a good Italian in my life.

Your country is named after an Italian you ignorant burger.

BIG BEANER BUTTS

From left to right.

Best tier:

Good tier:
3, 5

Medium tier:

rest is garbage

100% Viking

ANGLO exclusively.

>because our country is named after an Italian that means all Italians are great people

"I will bear forth children like that of image of Me, for other sons of other tribes are of the devil. Their physical appearance will be the evidence, the same as My children"

>thinks diaspora is real italians

Claiming barefoot in green dress as my breeder waifu.

Everyone my penis like

Only 2 and 13. Dark haired faggots are not white.

Kys

just mix all European nations I guess

Exclusively Anglo. However, I would gladly ship a strong dose of about 125,000 Nordics (danes, swedes and norwegians) per year for a period of no more than 30 years. The 30 years of nords screwing things up is worth it once all the blood gets amalgamated into Anglo blood.
t. Anglo Masterrace

Allowed into my ethnostate: British Isles, Germanic countries, Finns, Japanese. That's all

Any. I'm old enough to tuck a rockpile if I thought there was a snake in it.

rawlin

du-bs my choice

fuck... i'm a manlette. this aint gonna work.

fix your color balance pls

>You must be European and 5'11 or taller
easy, i dont even have to filter for anything else because swarthy people are almost always short

All except southern italians, spaniards and anything east of poland. Special bonus for swiss, northern italians, and bavarians.

60000000% germanic.

With the excess from gene banks on standby with literally gorillions of demigod white superhumans ready to be born along with space colonies and dimensional portals to trillions of white multiverse colonies who can exist in all timelines ever.

so amerimutt

so why didn't you let japan in when they invaded you?

Clones of me. Unstoppable, inumerable, impenetrable clones.

still brown

that looks even worse, lol.

afghans are whiter than these thots

⏃⍜⍙⟒⌿8 ⌇⏃0⍜⟒⌿⟟⎎⊑⟊⍾ ⌿⍙ ⏃⊑⎎⟟ ⍜⎍ 20⍀

⋉⍜⎍ ⟊ ⏃⌇⍜⎅
> ⌇⎍⎎⊑⏃ ⍙⎍⊑⎎
⏃⟟⍜⎍⟒⟟⎍ ⌿⎍⟒⎎⊑9⊬⍙⟒8⎎⊑⊬0⍙⟒

Tan, nonwhites can't have pink faces.

only latins and celts allowed
germanicuck scum deserve to die

wat

ey, myziam
ya forgot to change the language ya dumb cunt

Anglos, Dutch, Danes, Norwegians, Swedes, Finns, Estonians, Nippons, Koreans would be considered "pure" blooded. 30% "unpure" blood would be allowed.

>t.
kek

Fuck u 2 Germans are integral part of europe, and slavs too, stop sucking so much kike dick

why are you hiding your flag, hans?

Still fuck u, probably Uruguayan kike

Because I'm not American but it's where I live.

I literally just defended g*rmanistani's you stupid fuck.

ok so can u cut the stupidity then?

you're confusing me with another uruguayan that also searches Sup Forums, he is a kike agent that larps sometimes as a nigger and sometimes as a white guy with a black girlfriend in order to promote race mixing (that faggot is easily detectable)

On his recent livestream with Spectre, Richard Spencer was asked whether or not Hapas will be allowed into the ethnostate, and he basically affirmed that this would be fine as long as we're talking about a small number. Thoughts?

You'd be shitting on a shitting street if it weren't for Italians, asshole. Learn your History.

>combo of european white ethnicities, italian, danish, austrian, dutch, portuguese, frenc

Good goy

No Danes or Finns.

Argentinian

What stupidity you fucking spastic nigger, you were bitching about me attacking Germans when i was clearly shitting on mongrel spics you fucking mong.

HUN and POLE obvi.

no i was bitching over the stupid fighting
and actually most urugayans aren't spics

It would ideally based based on an ethnicity. Multiple groups of whites is still multiple ethnicities.

>mongrel
literally whiter than you, muhammad, i'm half irish

every single white ethnicity is a grouping of different white ethnicities lol
stfu and read a bit retard

sign me up for spanish girls

that's a dangerous thing to say if you want to prove you are not a mongrel though lol...

That's not a spanish girl u retard
that's a latin american mongrel

>tfw she looks down at the floor slightly disgusted as if she just saw a dog turd she nearly stepped in

Disgusting disharmonious creature

The commie jews really fucked with your brains in the Czech republic, you will end up with le 56% children unless you get your shit together

Germans only

1 Everyone in Britain and whatever gay faggot way they expect you to say "all the fucking islands over there" nobody cares. That means Irish too

2. Only the racist Scandinavians, though they will be legally required to dilute with anglos because they're too pretty and too conformist. Fingrols allowed

3. No Germans, too autistic.
4. No French, they're sexual perverts and genetically communistic parasites
5. Italians are welcome, actually. We need their virility.
6. Southern Slavs and not religious Armenians are good. Slovene for sure, as they are like super humans in many ways.
7. Slovene breeding program to bring them to 25% of global human population

8. IQ tests required for Spanish, portgrese, Greek, etc. Under iq 95 gets the gas
9. Ukraine, Russian, polish all welcome
10. American upper class gets a genetic screening. 98% Euro it's allowed. Everyone else gets the gas. Below the 10% income level = gas
11. 1% of the population will be Japanese, but hybrid offspring will be sterilized. No mixing!!
12. This state will span the entire globe, except for Japan

25% british, 25% french, 25% german, 25% north/central italian

my man

She looks like a half-jew

This is just outright mean. Every country has assholes, but Italians always try to be nice and outgoing with foreigners

All Uruguayans are spics, perhaps not by yank standards but by the rest of the worlds standards they most certainly are.
>mongrel spic calling LITERALLY anyone else not white
A fucking north African would be whiter than you mate.

Not Iberian. Blatant mongrel.

Imagine having this shit of taste.

me

............. we really need to get our shit together.......

>but Italians always try to be nice and outgoing with foreigners
This is definitely not the impression we get over here. Just guys living with their mom, preening, doing no work, drinking and eating all day. You're all good looking though. Maybe you are nice by euro standards, but around here everyone is psychotically friendly

amerimutts are proven to be shorter and more disgusting than their European pure blood counterparts.

No Slavs, No Balts, No Balkans, No Meds, No Irish.

tall, german or nordic, chubby women

>because they're too pretty

Wtf? Are you gay user?

All white people are welcome, Rabbi

>Ukraine, Russian, polish all welcome

Might as well invite Africans. Do you want hooker and drugs on every street corner? Drunken retards wandering the streets at all hours? Rude and mindless pedestrians? Your hospitals, schools and public transport filled to the brim with them?

what country u from?

als not cherrypicking, many look like this or whiter. I've met a few

English born and bred.
The woman in that picture is not white.

good looking? theyre all 4 feet tall ay-rab looking mystery meats.

The thing about "living with their mom" is true, but it's not the mother basement meme.

Basically, many kids are raised by grandparents, parents, aunts and so on, many family live in the same apartment building or villa or maybe on the same street.

A friend of mine married this girl and they moved in his parent's villa. His parents basically made an apartment from an old cellar and now my friend and his wife live there and they're gonna have a kid.

Also, we're not drunks. We drink wine, but generally Italians don't really have an high tolerance for alcohol.

As far for eating goes, we don't have problem with obesity. Older people get fat of course, but is very very rare to find a child/adolescent/20-30 something fat or obese

A brit talking about about drunks, hookers, drug-addicts, and rude ppl LMAO

I can't read hieroglyphics.

if the woman in the picture is not white then half of english ppl and half of european historical figures aren't white either. Stop the autism to win arguments and stop the butt-hurtness over the Falklands
get over it
rise above the eternal anglo
england is a great country but you can be cunty sometimes

all my gfs + hookups (around 200+) have been hotter than these roastos you posted
burgerboys, burgerboys
what even is the sitsh back over in burgerland?
I bet you're drowning in fatties

Jews

Are you 80? Do you also hate the Irish? I'm serious. I've never heard anyone under 65 say anything really negative about Italians beyond the usual mob jokes. They have way too much feminism and are a shadow of their past, but there isn't much else to criticize unless you also have a hate boner for Catholicism.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Half of English and European historical figures weren't mestizo mongrels which she blatantly fucking is.

Uruguay wasn't even involved in the Falklands and why would I be butthurt about a war we fucking destroyed them in?
This is why I post under a memeflag, fucking spastics like you making me embarrassed to post from this country.

Kike d/c thread

Besides what you've seen posted here about Britain and 90% is from tabloid trash new media. The our people make for very decent neighbors and are quite reserved in public. Britain is an immensely developed nation with communities everywhere out of all these places that never make the news you take the exceptions and make them the rule.

50% anglo
50% saxon

>⏃⍜⍙⟒⌿8 ⌇⏃0⍜⟒⌿⟟⎎⊑⟊⍾ ⌿⍙ ⏃⊑⎎⟟ ⍜⎍ 20⍀
>⋉⍜⎍ ⟊ ⏃⌇⍜⎅
>> ⌇⎍⎎⊑⏃ ⍙⎍⊑⎎
>⏃⟟⍜⎍⟒⟟⎍ ⌿⎍⟒⎎⊑9⊬⍙⟒8⎎⊑⊬0⍙⟒

Fuck off space nigger.

Idk maybe you were spreading your hate from argentina to urugay like you would do. Obviously the woman of the picture isn't mestizo, that's a retarded thing to say.
she is whiter than pic related, which is not cherry-picking either

> inb4 muhh blonde
Facial features are what determine the most

brits are like 90% irish genetically and 10% germanic

yup bro im 100% sure you are English
I sense a mongrelican negrified/jewified mutt

now i dont like the uruguayans, but the put them on the same level as mexicans/castizos? there are some pure whites there, in fact ive met a cool one a couple years ago who was white pride and all the things