Dozen fate anime coming out

>Dozen fate anime coming out
>Dozen Fate stories ongoing at the moment
>FGO anime
>Apocrypha anime in a month
>FGO english release in two days
>Mobile game makes like 30 million a month apparently, and Sony admits that it basically keeps an entire division in the black at the moment.

Its unironically the age of Fate

Other urls found in this thread:

fate.cirnopedia.org/comic.php#nav
fate.cirnopedia.org/comic_02.php#nav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats the name of these comics is it official or just some guy

And yet they still can't put out something that's watchable

amazing how an entire island nation can have such shit taste

What a time to be alive.

It's official.

TL of initial run:
fate.cirnopedia.org/comic.php#nav

TL of ongoing strip:
fate.cirnopedia.org/comic_02.php#nav

FGO English release on the 25th

>Altria

I thought it was the 28th?

ban this filth

28th is the Agatha stream, for the next part of the story in Japan.

Good things come to those who pray.

LN readers, spoil me, is Apocrypha really the worst work of Fate franchise?

Not really, but it is the easiest to hate because it gives you the main character you neither expected nor wanted.

Then, thank you for that information. I don't like to have to keep up with the day-to-day information on the franchise, so you've saved me from waiting 3 additional days. I am grateful.

still comes out near midnight on 25th

EST or PST?

Doesn't quite matter, though - I'll be awake then, either way, surely.

Midnight EST

I wonder if this was going to be King Hassan. Or was Spooky Hassan written after King?

ISTR he was written before.

Do you mean homunculus?

They said they recorded King Hassan's voice for the game nearly three years ago during the early phase of the game, along with the Solomon vs Goetia moment near the end of the game. Although DW lost the voices for the latter since it was too long ago that they received it.

>Nasu: It’s a story about Roman, after all, at least in my head. Oh yes, I remembered something amusing about the final chapter’s production. There was a battle scene between Goetia and Roman, right? I was approached by the Delight Works team and they said, “Oh, are we making that scene an animated movie? We have to record the voices then.” So I said, “We already recorded those 3 years ago. It should be at the very bottom of the files.”

Could be either that was created first.

Even though Nasu and co. are dicks, I can't imagine that they wouldn't tell Narita, at the very least, that they had the real Hassan leader already planned. They told him enough to avoid major catastrophe in most cases, after all.

But, if Spooky really was supposed to be King Hassan and Narita had told them about it, I think that puts Narita's rage hiatus into an even better perspective.

>Although DW lost the voices for the latter since it was too long ago that they received it.
What do you mean? You mean they tossed out the original Goetia recordings at some point, and Sugita had to re-record them? Or did you just misuse "latter", and meant Hassan?

The Goetia and Solomon scene; they didn't have to rerecord it but they forgot they had it and had to find it again. Forgot all abotu it.

>I think that puts Narita's rage hiatus into an even better perspective.

That was just for Ishtar, right?

It shouldn't be, since both ishtar's are already different in the first place. Rintar is melted down a bit so she's a bit lighter, which means the less deluded version in F/SF can still go full crazy however he wants. It was already said years ago that Ishtar is basically like Rin anyway so that's no surprise. Whatever he does with her will probably be fine. He has an excuse already why she can be different.

It turns out that Edison that Narita was writing isn't really Edison I guess, so that's no big anymore. In regards to Edison's fantastical appearance in FGO it was also revealed that the artist just kinda drew him as a lion and Nasu just kinda rolled with it.

The Dantes thing doesn't seem to have changed too much either? Narita was writing about Durmas, not Dantes. The rage quit is just a meme I think, Narita sounded pretty excited to work on the next volume already. If anything he was just waiting to see what Nasu did for Babylon so he could use that as material in order to not trip up on it.

> is Apocrypha really the worst work of Fate franchise?
No, FGO takes that honor. Everything else bounces between "This is kind of derivative" to "Basically OK"

>It turns out that Edison that Narita was writing isn't really Edison
Now that he's had a year to write around it. There's no way of knowing whether or not that this new thing was what Narita had always intended without him saying so, really. He describes True Berserker as having looked like a robotic lion in volume 3, then drops that entirely for spider imagery in volume 4, so my thought is that they shafted him in some weird, behind-the-scenes way.

>The Dantes thing doesn't seem to have changed too much either? Narita was writing about Dumas, not Dantes.
Dumas was foreshadowed/intended to have a backstory related to Dantes in some way. Narita complains about Nasu fucking him over with that at the end of volume 3, and volume 4 has Dumas deliberately referencing the Chateau d'If, specifically, in a way which might imply that you should already know what he's talking about.

>pray

You mean pay, right?

Spider imagery was still mentioned during fight with Alcides. And saying he raged and quit is just people over-hyping his ribbing during volume 3 afterword. Its nothing so intense nor angry, Narita himself said he loved where Nasu took it even though he's flabbergasted. Which is why he wanted to wait to see how Babylon turned out before moving forward. He wanted to see what Nasu did with Enkidu.

Nasu legally can't tell him shit that's going on in FGO anyway, since different companies.

Nasu didn't spoil him anything; he had no clue about Babylon and he's not a TM writer, so he can't get spoilers. Anyway, you can't summon Grand Servants unless they ditch the title before, which implies they need to do it on a system they have a choice which only exists in FGO with Fate system. That's why Marisbilly could only summon Solomon outside the Fuyuki fraud. Higashide also wanted to use Solomon in Apoc and Nasu banned it, he probably had a seed of idea about who can be summoned and who can't.

I've enjoyed FGO more than anything Fate related, so you're wrong. It's considered the best of Fate in Japan by die hard Nasufags too. There are weaker parts but not even those are as garbage as the weaker parts in the old VNs.

Yet I couldn't give jackshit about it.

Oh boy this /fgog/ shill

So have you actually read the story or did you just discard it because it's a mobage?
Yes the gameplay is shitty but the story is fucking great.

>but the story is fucking great.

Epic argument there bro

>story is great
>what is Orleans , Septem and every order minus Camelot

>It's considered the best of Fate in Japan by die hard Nasufags too
A more than enough legit reason to label it as shit and ignore completely everything about it

Epic tastes fammy

You know you are too far gone when you are happy about mobage shit forever

If this is the age of Fate I want nothing to do with it

Fuck off shill, only Camelot isn't bad in term of story and even then it's nothing great
Everything else is just the usual mobage shit