Is it weird that I find Breitbart and Infowars more believable than CNN and Fox?

Is it weird that I find Breitbart and Infowars more believable than CNN and Fox?

Yes. CNN is the most trusted name in news. They say so.

Not really, therightsuff.biz is even more reliable than Breitbart so it makes sense to me

Why though?

Both are biased propaganda

It's not weird. CNN and Fox have just ruined their brands that badly. It's not that infowars and brietbart are good.

The destruction of the press by the hands of the press themselves is a devastating blow to the Republic.

Yes. Breitbart and Infowars are just as big liars as the other MSM

Almost all "news" these days is more of a portrayal of a certain point of view as opposed to you know... real news... including Breitbart and Infowars.

Having said that however, Breitbart and Infowars are objectively more accurate and less ridiculous than CNN so no... it's not weird you find them more believable.

Current CNN is worse than 2008 Fox News by huge magnitudes of order (which is something I didn't think was possible).

Breitbart is right wing HuffPo.

Political theater, and really bad theater at that.

Maybe because they spew shit you agree with and you're too insecure to hear something you don't like?

>Conceived by Breitbart during a visit to Israel in mid-2007 as a website that would be "unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel"

FAKE (((NEWS)))

Everyone is a liar, user. All that matters is you know why they are lying to you.

Why call it news? Just call it fake editorial commentary.

I find random schizophrenics more believable than CNN at this point, so no

EVERY single journalist is a political activist for their side, that's a fact.

im just surprised how quickly every non-breitbart publication asserts the exact-same viewpoint when a story breaks. its quite the fifty-year-long-going-strong-coincidence

remember that the next time you #ReleaseNunes because you don't want to see the damning memo

Welcome to 2015

The common thread here is: Be afraid, be very afraid.

I do still love the first amendment. The great experiment in democracy.

>Breitbart and Infowars
It means that the reasoning center of your brain has completely shut down. After Andrew died, Breitbart started publishing articles based on propaganda from RT and Sputnik, the official Kremlin media outlets. And Alex Jones? He doesn't believe a word of the shit he spouts. So good luck with your lobotomy.

Breitbart>>>>>>>>InfoWars>>>CNN
That's how I see it and I don't even really go to Breitbart. Something that annoys me about the "fake news" phenomena was that, while it was wonderfully thrown back at these propagandist leftists, it was incorrectly being thrown back at them. The "fake news" problem isn't that they report stories that are completely fabricated. That happens but very rarely compared to the actual majority of the "fake news". The problem is mostly that they take factual occurrences and either pump it with appeal to emotion propaganda or willingly omit important information to sway opinion. You don't see CNN just trying to report things how it is. You see Don Lemon and Cooper literally shed tears on TV to get viewers to feel a certain way. They aren't at all attempting to project an image of unbiased hard hitting journalists (which they claim to be) they are activists.

The final straw that made me realize these propagandists are only fit to hang from trees was when Trump launched the rockets in response to those gassings. I expected them to try to dig their fangs into Trump's base who were freaking the fuck out but it was much worse. I saw CNN anchors cooing and praising Trump. Showing video footage of the rockets launching and calling it a beautiful sight. Saying bullshit like "Wow today is the day that the president became the president". These creatures were trying to egg the president on to become more of a war monger just because they knew it would inevitably end up ruining him. The roaches that inhabit the walls of their buildings are more human than them.

i personally believe Breitbart has a subtle, well executed anti-Trump agenda.

they just megaphone Lefty voices a bit too much. a quick scan of their front page leaves one's subconcious with negative sentiments repetitively.

Of what?