Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Would you let her use her aphrodisiac on you, Sup Forums?

The question is, would she like to use it on me?

Even ugly guys are an easy source of money.

But Sakie sensei is a pure succubus, not a dirty succubus. She is very considerate of not using her power in public.

I would probably become accidentally tsundere because of it.

cowtits are disgusting

She could take every last bit of semen or lifeforce or whatever it is she needs from me.

that MC is the biggest faggot ever for not making a move when she was literally throwing herself at him.

demon numbers confirm

She also has herself to blame. She was so self-conscious about her powers that she has literally the worst pickup game ever

If she blew on someone's neck or rubbed their thigh or got up close to someone they would probably rape her then and there with no hesitation or moral qualms. She has him on the brink with her shitty pickup strats already.

>Would you let her use her aphrodisiac on you, Sup Forums?
So she's basically giving me consent?

Dont mind if I do

You are disgusting

Of course.

are you a top or bottom?

I'm more interested in the cute vampire.

She's going to seduce him with her awkwardness.

>she saw Iron Man's dick for the first time

Or this. Not quite sure which.

DELET

Why is she so cute?

Why is she so hot? Is it because of the way she was written?

Just got around to watching this, it's great. Any chance you think we'll get a season 2?

less than 10%. fan base didn't grow as much as hoped. but it was a good season.

Gays are also disgusting, but the world is getting more accepting of you.

Not yet. I'm still not worthy, because my forearms aren't big enough. I'm doing grip work today, though.

Good triple, son.
Get them arms swol for sensei.

I'm pulling 5 plate raw already. I don't know how much more grip work I need to do to get the swoleness. I bought some fat gripz, though. Hopefully rows wit those help.

In the event that she attempts to seduce me, the fact that she can seduce any straight men she wants but chooses to intentionally seduce me despite the fact she really doesn't like using her succubus powers of seduction makes it even hotter for me.

But since I never get intentionally seduced to begin with, I don't even think it matters.

>5pl8 row

Do you expect us to actually believe you?

5 pl8 raw. Raw, as in deadlift without a belt or straps.

How can he tell when every thing she does turns him on?

This, not to mention the only times she's ever intentionally made a move, it was in the middle of school if not right in front of students. Sensei is too good of a sensei to go jeopardizing his position at school.

If they were all alone after school hours at one of their homes or whatever, Sensei's strength would have people miles away think there's a neverending earthquake going on.

My suffering would overpower it and kill her

I don't think succubi generally ask your permission to use their seduction powers on you. Would kind of defeat the purpose you know?

He's responsible man

More

She wouldn't have a choice.
I'd make her do it.

Because she's a total dork.

who is she trying to be? Misato?

Yes

There'd be no stopping her.