Vigilantes

Holy shit, is this Stain? This is Stain isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stendhal
youtube.com/watch?v=mPavMhfNHjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember: Stain was right.

I'm guessing this was him before he got fucked over by a "Pro"-Hero.

I'm guessing he's named after this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stendhal
I couldn't find any other instances of this name anywhere on google

Probably

>covers his face which stops him from using his quirk
>long straight hair instead of short or wavy
>killing only villains

That's Pro Genji

Shouldn't stuff like this be revealed in the main series?

There's too many flashbacks as it is. Unless you really want it to be more of a copy of nurutu.

He actually did try to rape her. They aren't wrong here.

there's potential here

stain's older brother, Smudge

>Remember: Stain was right.
How fucking dare you say that after we met Iida's elder brother.

>Smudge
pfft.

Ingenium wasn't a dick, but he still deserved it.

Probably.
Maybe Endeavour burned this guy's face and hair.

It's not canon.

best mom

man, this thread is more dead than ingenium legs

This thread is noncanon

Afraid so.

3 hours

if it's canon: his background isn't important. What matters is he is now
of it's not canon: still no guarantee we will even see his background

>Knuckleduster is finally out of the house
>They don't fuck like rabbits

>Implying they didn't

pop worryng for koichi is so cute

This is a non canon My Hero Academia thread now.

Impossible, Vigilantes is as cannon as it gets

the lack of KoichixPop doujin is driving me mad

I know that feel. Vigilantes is extremely underrated

2 hrs

But that would mean heroes have no problem with charging in without assessing the situation first.

Innocent civilians got beat up by them, and they didn't even care when it was brought up at the police station.

Why doesn't Koichi just apply to get a hero license?

It's not like there's anything stopping him at this point.

i think since heroes need special training, he can't just march in and apply for a license. That's why he was elated when Ingenium offered him sidekick position
we'll see Koichi in Iida family's hero agency, along with Tenya's return to spotlight

> almost raped a girl
> harassed another civilian
> manliest of man
> hates crooked people
i don't dig this development

He's on not!Stain's list. If anything, he's just pretending.

The two kanji on Stain's real name "Akaguro" translate to "Red" and "Black". "Red and Black" being Stendhal's most famous novel it's pretty safe to assume they're related.

Yeah, he should have come with another character for this, I donĀ“t buy it at all.

That just means that Stain was right all along.

how long until he himself appears on notstain's hit list

How well does Vigilantes sell?

i guess he knows stain is killing villans and he is gona ask koichi for help

Stendhal's most famous book is "The Red and the Black".

Stain's real name is "Akaguro Chizome", literally Red and Black Blood Stains.

So yes, it's safe to say Stendhal and Stain share some kind of connection, narrative wise anyways. And he could very well be Stain himself, before his disfigurement and insanity.

Why are some morons on Sup Forums keep claiming Vigilante is non-canon when the Horikoshi himself said it is when introducing the manga? Are they trolling or just fucking stupid?

its just one user he have a personal vendeta with vigilantes

Vigilante continues to be a damn good spin-off and while it wasn't as obvious at the beginning, it's pretty apparent now that it's set up as a prequel to the stuff in the main series. I hope that at some point Vigilante's story will come to a natural conclusion, hopefully leading to an appearance of the Hauler in the main series. I really enjoy his personality and it seems like he'd be the right guy for Deku to have a philosophical pep talk about what it means to be a hero, especially with the sword of Damocles hovering over All-Might, who may not be around in the future.

to be fair there are some early installment weirdness in the earlier chapters, esp concerning how the heroes act. But I think they'll iron these out and be more inline with the main series as it progresses

Because it sucks.

Also because it shits on Hori's worldgrounding.

Also because of the unfortunate implications it gives heroes in general.

I'm not going to knock you for liking it (on it's own, it's a squarely average manga), but all I can see is wasted potential.

>Implying

I'm not the only one in this thread who's said it. But I've said multiple times in others that I wish I could like it.

What?

What does you liking or not liking have anything to do with canonity of a story?

Are you fucking retarded or something?

yea but those anons are shitposting you actualy belive in your non-canon crusade

There's also the fact that Hori never said word for word that it's canon. Just that they take place in the same universe.

Also, Smash takes place in the MHA universe as well, but no one considers that canon.

No he didn't. He only said it for the paragraph with Vigilante.
You might wanna re-read

>It's fully set in the MHA universe

Meaning, it's supposed to follow the same rules and have the same people, not just being a "what if" AU.

That doesn't mean it's canon.

If they are the same person he is still pretty insane, he just killed a guy.

> cut straight through his dick
I think we know who the real monster is, here

Would Stain have murdered the vigilantes?

how do you think this series ends considering nobody in MHA has heard of them and its years later

They're a bunch of street level literal who's story wise.
They're not going to go "Hmm yes I remember a case like this involving these quirk drugs years ago. Good thing we had the Hauler with us."

I'd say the Crawler and Knuckleduster would be okay in his book, since he prioritizes values rather than legality.

Nigga looks like Flynn from SMTIV

Scar on his face could be from him

Reminds me of Slade

>People can't change

I want to pop Pop's cherry

considering he's hated heroes since freshman year i find it hard to believe yes

This guy is basically Stain, not the exact same entirely but the same breed of wackjob

Gentleman is not a kiddie fiddler

He is an upstanding member of the community

youtube.com/watch?v=mPavMhfNHjI

He had no confidence in his quirk when he was in highschool, it wasn't until his bout of vigilantism and learning from the people he encountered that he believed in his ability to do this stuff.

Does anyone have fanart of the Illegals cast handy?

Well, street justice by killing villains isn't on the same scale as "I'm gonna run around killing heroes because they don't meet my hero criteria".

Stendhal is Frank Castle level of insanity, but Stain is on a whole another level of batshit. So if it's the same guy I would say he snapped somewhere along the way - probably around the same time he became disfigured.

>Pop Step's pit and vagina bones

Hori the goat, hitting those appeal spots

Did he ever draw Hentai.

>appearance of the Hauler
IT'S THE CRAWLER

plot twist: Stain kills him and starts using his sword as a sign of semi-respect.

i doubt hori didn't approve of the lewder midnight

he even said that midnight was meant to be lewder but Jump's editors made him to tone her down

That doesn't change the fact that Vigilante shits all over other characters, directly contradicts the manga at several points and is overall mediocre.

And change his real name to match his victim?
Or are you saying it's coincidence.

Hori himself loves the guy's work and greatly praises both the art and story. (as he stated many times, and even writes it right here )
So your opinions are worthless.

I disagree

Hori's girls are always the best

maybe he was his former sidekick and things went terribly wrong

maybe his business was just him investigating the whereabouts of the guy on his own because of how dangerous he is

The hauler should have gotten OFA

Prove me wrong

Nighteye should have gotten OFA

I wonder if AM ever offered it to him. He would be beyond broken with super speed to match his predictions.

he seems to be even worse off in terms of stats than deku is with none of the resolve