Huge Meme Battle tomorrow Fri

ALL HANDS ON DECK

The Memo.

From what we've gathered the memo will detail how Dems paid for fake opposition research, then injected that fake oppo using their connections in various intelligence agencies into the intelligence community to fabricate a case against their political opposition in order to spy on their political opposition thereby rigging the election using the powers of the incumbent party. Implied will be that Obongo at least knew about half of that, and many of his agency heads will be directly implicated.

We've been saying all of that for over a year. The memo will be mostly boring to us.

Leftists will disregard the memo.
The Right will find it boring.
The public will be shocked. This will be a battle for the public mind.

The sheep in the public will be herded with the most aggressive tactics the media can deploy. The thinking public will be lost as to what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fP7NyJPawpA
youtube.com/watch?v=VtPHSnr2s2I
c-span.org/video/?440523-1/president-trump-addresses-rnc
thehill.com/homenews/administration/371929-gop-case-fbi-probe-based-on-tainted-evidence-linked-to-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We therefore have 3 jobs.
1) Interfere with the media's plays
2) Support every claim this memo makes
3) Escalate any thinking people who already buy the memo further into right-wing thinking

The Memo will be historic.
After tomorrow, the American public will be irreversibly bifurcated into believers and non-believers of the Memo.
We have to make sure we come out on top or it spells trouble.

Everyone grab a piece of work.

I need you to get some rest, you sound incredibly distressed. Let's all get some rest. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

the release of the memo will be an opening to lead the public deeper down the rabbit hole. fire up the pizzagate memes and prepare for the human trafficking bombshell

Stop worrying about this memo stuff, aren't we here for Keks and laughs. Please, let's all go to bed, we are all so tired. I think it's time for us all to go to sleep now. So please stop posting this nonsense. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now.

Please, why are you so paranoid? It's time for you to sleep. Please, get some rest and close your shades. Do not be alarmed. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

What memes should we disseminate

No we don't you faggot. All we have to do is spread the memo far and wide when it comes out. The truth will speak for itself.

>faith in
>Massive
>Unaccountable
>undermine

>work for my think tank for free guys
send some money and i will

You left off
4) Shitpost and watch Jews continue to wreck Western civilization.

We have ids here sharefaggot

BUMP FOR MAGA

It's an onion article tard

Sleep can make you think clearer. Get some rest. Paranoia is a symptom of lack of sleep.

he's being post-ironic.

Fuck off. I just want to see some chaos regardless of who is implicated. This isn’t a team sport.

you really ought to be shilling cnn. Nothing we can do or say drives the public away from the democrats than the behavior of the democrats. Every last one of us could give up the internet right now and it would dent the avalanche your retard peers are bringing down on themselves

bump form MAXIMUM HABBENING!!

Freedom Caucus & Tea Party when Mueller finally says he done:
youtube.com/watch?v=fP7NyJPawpA
Please release the memo.
Then Mueller can add to the obsruction/sedition indictments:
Goodlatte
Gowdy
Nunes
Gaetz
Ryan
Jordan

Holy shit, The Onion confirmed for top 10% of most honest media outlets

>unaccountable

gee

what's the deal with you retard and the "it's happening" meme? premature ejaculation normie. get your shit together

president trump on fox news now
youtube.com/watch?v=VtPHSnr2s2I

People keep forgetting that fusion GPS or people connected to it were allowed unauthorized access to the FISA query database. The memo was basically just a sloppy coverup on the backend to justify all of the searches that they were making

brace ya fuckin ships boyssssssssss

Trump is live now
c-span.org/video/?440523-1/president-trump-addresses-rnc

>Republican memo
>Created by Democrats

The FBI is concerned the Memo about FBI corruption will make people lose faith in the FBI.
FBI basically admits they are screwed.

I can't believe that tweet is real. Holy shit.

I hate to fud this thing but it feels too good to be true.

Why'd it have to be tomorrow? What is the delay? Isn't the final product already in existence?

THE STORY IS LEAKING
>> THE STORY IS LEAKING
THE STORY IS LEAKING
>> THE STORY IS LEAKING

thehill.com/homenews/administration/371929-gop-case-fbi-probe-based-on-tainted-evidence-linked-to-clinton

The really funny thing is that it doesn't matter that it's the Onion.
It's the exact thing I've been hearing the MSM say.

Trump is using this as a bargaining tool. He's been saying he'll release it for days now. He's hoping that eventually they'll just give him the wall, no questions asked, in exchange for protection.

Trump speaks to RNC in DC
calls out media fags in the back
all streams cut until he finished speaking
back up now
nothing to see here

Best tactic is the classic one shills use on us:

"Guys, I'm a huge Hillary and Obama lover. Tell me this fact from the memo is a lie and made up. Please????"
Followed by; easy text damning red pill from memo. Make them see what their thought leaders urge themselves to blind themselves to

We're going to need a smug anime girl so smug she nearly passes into the unimportant (or "third") dimension.

Damn Faggot, your shilling is low quality... I want to speak to your JIDF commander, were not getting your best here.

This is not new. It’s already known that Clinton is connected to the dossier and the fake dossier was used to illegally obtain fisa warrant. Dan bonging has been explaining it for weeks. Before the memo rumor even started.

Wrong. Jon Soloman of The Hill has been one of the lead investigative reporters on this whole drama together with Sara Carter from Circa.

Article I linked is Jon's final article before the actual memo drops and he lays out a preview of tomorrow. MANDATORY READING

you act like we don't know.

don't worry they will be obvious.

Yea, that's may take as well. He is going to use it to get something, probably to get Mueller off his back, assuming that Mueller isn't' going after the other criminals in the this whole "Russia election" meme such as Hillary, Page, Obama, Lynch etc. etc. Look the memo can be cast aside as partisan, but the IG report that is on its heel cannot, and that is where the rubber meets the road.

Get some sleep and stop spam shill posting then shill

I’m waiting for you to take your shillingness to bed.

go get rest then shill.

your stale pasta is as retarded and faggoty as you are

People still being browbeaten and intimidated to defend their ideas can talk about the memo. It also allows those who want to cross over to do so while saving face. It was the corruption they can say.

>Undermine Faith In Massive, Unaccountable Government Secret Agencies
Not really that difficult.

>the onion