It's been a year and a month and he STILL hasn't done squat. Really starting to regret voting

It's been a year and a month and he STILL hasn't done squat. Really starting to regret voting

bukkake

Same...when I thought he did well on taxes, I saw the sunset provisions for the middle class, and immediately felt like a fucking idiot for voting for him... The people I alienated in my life for this, desperately hoping to be able to point to a solid policy and say "see? He did it!" I feel like an utter failure.

>trump supporters

Gas the kikes, Race war now!

Pro tip: shills should have at least a few pro trump posts inbetween posts to seem more believable here.

I will gladly be a consultant, for a fee, of course.

>Tax cuts
>Jobs
>Lowest black unemployment
>Stock market is booming
>ISIS is pretty much gone
>Companies coming back and investing in America.
>Deporting illegals like crazy
>The wall will start being made soon

He is doing pretty great if you ask me. He is just looking to fix the economy and getting people to start working again. If you wanted social justice then you could have voted for Clinton.

bot thread

so the GOP tax thing is nothing?

alright cool

>Let's cute taxes and help the rich get richer!

t. drumpfkins

you guys are sad. Everybody has fallen in line behind Trump except the extremists

LOL! You got took!

>I don't want a pay bonus if my boss gets one too!
>gimme more o' dem gubmint programs!

that's your talking point this week? Gat dayum ya'll are some fucking retards. Quit now. You'll not want a gap in your resume. There's better work out there.

I'm glad shills get paid to post here because the DNC is almost bankrupt.

The DNC will eventually run out of money but we will never run out of memes

Keep posting shill

I fucking hate these new wojaks, but im guessing theyll die soon ater growing for maybe a month or 2 possibly

If he gets a good immigration deal, he'll have accomplished more than the average President. A huge tax cut and immigration bill in 1 year and a few months change is historically significant.

Left can’t meme.

Retarded shill thread
>support trump when our interest align, criticize him when he does not anons
>sage

brojak wouldn't be a drumpkin

PROTIP
The reason they got all that aid was to spur growth in our own markets. We're giving that money to them under the guise of friendship but if you look at the deal, they're required to only buy from American dealers, so Israel is essentially subsidizing our weapons manufacturing.

seriously question anons
take a look at this thread
is this why the DNC is broke ?
they have to pay for shit like this ?
or is this strict AI ? sort of already paid for ?

I agree I really want them all to die i cant stand looking at the new wojaks, and honestly this is tthe first time ive seen the new pepe and it looks like fucking garbage. Lost everything i liked about pepe and wojak

Lel

When Trump cut the amount of state deductions to only 24000$ they were bitching for tax breaks too.

Get fucked liberal we all know your true colors now.

Build the wall!

A Democrat intern made these and their goy footsoldiers are posting them... to what end? It's pointless.

Yeah, this new wojak is fucking disgusting.

>1 pump chump
Season well!

Apple is putting 200 billion into the US because of it and Fedex is putting 3.2 billion into jobs and facilities, to name a few. A company would have to be stupid not to expand and further grow their profits off of this.

We need a NazBol Gang revolution now!!

Muh legacy

It's grass roots meme creation, sweety. Get used to it. This IS the new wojak.

broccoli

Quick rundown on the Nu-jack forced meme.

I prefer 144p wojak, HD wojak is for faggs.

YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT, BUT THIS IS THE FUTURE OF PEPE AND WOJAK WHITEBOI

>This IS the new wojak.

Ever see anyone post blepes anymore?
And blepe actually looked decent
The best memers only choose the tried and true memes to make god tier memes with, this wont catch on its dumb, have fun with your 15 minutes of "Brojak" fame

Changing your flag doesn't change your ID faggot

>Apple is putting 200 billion into the US because of it and Fedex is putting 3.2 billion into jobs and facilities

And how much are you getting out of it?

bitcoin crash made /biz/ suicidal, just let them have fun

I’d rather vote for Trump then pedophile politicians

If you cannot get ahead with Trump running things then you should really kill yourself because you have zero chance at surviving.

If your all going to shill try not to use the same shitty meme pictures huns it gives you away.

A bunch of (((people))) with dual citizenship funded his campaign and supported him.

What did you dumb cunts expect?

Voting is fucking retarded.

very this

also the new memes are pretty fake and gay, i r8 fag/10
how much did it cost to commision them?
what waste of funding you could've gotten lawyers instead :+DDDDD

Learn to earn, poorfag. Daddy puts money in your pocket if you earn it. Jacking off to anime doesn’t count.

You do realize that when they make more facilities that they need people to work at them. Not only that they have to be competitive with it too. These companies will increase the pay if it means they can keep spreading their influence.

Are you so dense that you don't know how to get people to work for you.

>literally reading off Trump's own talking points
Ever heard of questioning shit you're basically a reverse Hillary supporter at this point

kek

nujack looks weirdly asiatic tbqh

Trump is hurting America
Right, my fellow white american men?

Look cia nigger. you glow in the dark, and your memes are forced. honestly i hope you get fired, and end up in a ditch for posting such trash.

Digits speak the truth

>hasn't done squat
You must have missed the mountains of salt he has produced.

These were his accomplishments though. Most of the stuff he has been doing that I have been following has dealt with the economy.

Join the military

tpbp

Checks my 401k, my bank account, and the stock market.

Nope, you are a retard.

Those digits are legits.

>It was her turn!

this meme is shit fuck off

Lefty work bitch was bitching about Trump and the property tax deductiontion cap. Oh so your property tax is over 10k a year? Must be a nice house, lots of value, architect hubby makes good money eh? That's cool. I rent a studio apartment that costs half my monthly income.

Trump is an accused pedophile and rapist...where ya been? He tied up and raped a 13 year old girl in his convicted billionaire pedophile friend’s apartment in NYC.

>mfw daddy got a raise at fedex

The rise in standard deduction means I will pay about 600 dollars less annually. The only people in the US who aren't getting a tax break are those who pay well over 10k in state taxes, IE, rich coastal liberals.

winning

Uhhhhhhh...check it again in 12 months or less user.

this

sage

I hear Shareblue is paying in bitcoin now.

Just imagine how many numales they must have working for them.

Stop spamming your forced ugly drawings

Looks like a failed attempt at anime

FUCK OFF FORCED MEME

That sounds like what you and you’re cronies do shill. Nice try.

How is this infographic a reply to OP?

Look at all these shill pro pedophile politician cronies come out of the wood work, with their stupid soulless memes, and obvious garbage posts

>then

That wojack looks like a jew paid some art school faggot to make it