The memo is never getting released *mfw*

The GOP and Dems are just playing politics. The memo is literally nothing.

I'm done. I'm voting blue in 2018. Throwing my MAGA hat in the trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?440523-1/president-trump-addresses-rnc
youtube.com/watch?v=fP7NyJPawpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice Kajow, dude!
But yeah, you should totally neck yourself.

You should probably get some rest. Why do you people have such weird images stored in your Personal Computers? Please, get some rest, I think it is sorely needed for you. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

are we getting psyop'd?

Who cares about this mumbo jumbo. Nothing will happen, you can make sure of that. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Sounds like you need some sleep, you should go to sleep. Sleep is good for you, which is why you must sleep, now. Sleep.

Don't vote with your ballot vote with your gun

I just rest through all of this and I don't see anything. Don't you guys get tired of this buildup, only to be let down. It's late I need sleep. Time to sleep, going to bed guys, get some sleep.
Goodnight.

SLIDE THREAD
SAGE

Not even a quality shill thread

0/10 sage

It’s like a double psyop.
The rejections of the memo are so pathetically thin in their presentation that they can’t be real.

you can't vote blue if you're deported~

Trump soon to speak at RNC winter conference in DC
c-span.org/video/?440523-1/president-trump-addresses-rnc

Nice try.

Gas the kikes,
Race war now!

I didn’t quite explain this properly.

I think people are presenting (and likely paid) to impersonate opposition shills. Like, the pro memo people want to portray the memo opponents as desperate and clueless to fire up /pols/ ravenous nature and make us care about the memo.

hah love this! But seriously, fuck you MAGA 4 life

Absolutely Sweetie

Freedom Caucus & Tea Party when Mueller finally says he done:
youtube.com/watch?v=fP7NyJPawpA
Please release the memo.
Then Mueller can add to the obsruction/sedition indictments:
Goodlatte
Gowdy
Nunes
Gaetz
Ryan
Jordan

Nice digits but too bad Trump is a civic nationalist cuck who would sooner give niggers their own little country here in the USA before he starts a race war.

Oh! Sh*t! How'd you do that?

Your new forced memes make your threads that much easier to point out. Nice going.

>DOJ in the id

sage

>forced meme
kys

I thought slide treads were a meme by people didn't like certain topics or povs but holy christ tonight is proving me wrong