ITT: Anime wisdom

ITT: Anime wisdom

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/176533/df911ef734/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some people may not die even if they are killed

Never thought of it that way. Guess my self pity makes me an asshole

Wait, isn't that the basic plot to Re:Creators?

This one doesn't make sense at all

Play Kingdom Hearts on PS4? or watch like he said

In the context of Kingdom Hearts it probably does. Each world operates on its own internal consistency, and having other characters from other worlds fuck around there probably damages the world on some level.

It makes perfect sense. Two different ideologies on the same topic can't coexist together. Thus when forced to, bad things happen.

I've yet to find the manga this came from

Came here just to post this.

Not wisdom actually and you know why.

Apply it to cultures. When outside elements are introduced to an isolated culture, conflict inevitably arises. The merging of different peoples and ideologies is the source of strife and suffering.

No, please explain.

Have you ever seen powerlevelfags arguing about who would win between characters from different fictional universes, but a certain aspect of one character only exists within their own universe and doesn't make sense in another one so they can't agree who would win in a fight? It's like that.

I had played them at all, but the simple fact that you arrive on your fucking Gummi ship to fix the situation which is already affected by an external cause of the world, in this case the heartless, you are even interfering more. They are just forcing the outcome, they're thruth, they need from each world every time they travel to them, it totally contradicts what he is saying.

Their truth*

I live by this every day of my life.

subtle edit

nice, I like it

exhentai.org/g/176533/df911ef734/
Remember this kindness.

I wish I could tell the difference

Good quotation, good get's

You're on Sup Forums on a friday night talking about japanese cartoons for children so odds are you don't have anything to be modest about in the first place.

I had just found the author's name before I read this post, but thanks for the direct link

t. alcohol

I only come here for the Tomo-chan threads

Where did you find this picture of me?

man those subs really do live up to the horrible name huehuehueheueheueheujeeheuihf3f9hf393haoe9fiefa0sdgi09tskrhgi(SFGV

I miss SZS everyday.

A dramatic death isn't befitting of us.

A regular, meaningless death does

Is it because you're ugly but think you're a great person?

Most "good" people try to at least make sure their mere presence is not enough to cause unpleasantness to other people's eyes, ears, or noses.

So they bathe, and groom themselves on a regular basis to look and smell acceptable. You don't have to be a model but even a bit of effort is enough to be ok. Thus ugly smelly people who don't bathe or do any of that demonstrate their lack of empathy for other human beings, and oust themselves as bad people.

Jesus I'm glad I dropped this.
I came for crazy battles not lectures on causality.

To be fair, she runs out of info to dump and they just had a nice battle episode.

I didn't catch up on this show until a few weeks later so I wasn't here for the live reaction, but I'm glad to know it wasn't just me who found this 10 minute long rant about fucking bullshit mystic babble unbearable.

Gave me one of the hardest cases of "pausing your anime halfway through and browsing the internet instead" I've ever head.

>Not wisdom actually and you know why.
I like your sense of humor.

This.

>Bathing and grooming oneself every day is now considered "a bit of effort"
>effort
what is wrong with this world

You never been to Europe or rural parts of America?
The stench and overpowering perfumes should have tell you everything you need to know.

Nah. It's just more of the old justifying why you're an asshole bullshit.

A dramatic death makes itself befitting in itself.

That has nothing or very little to do with ephemeral concepts such as 'good' or 'bad'. Personal hygiene to prevent the outbreak and spreading of disease has been part of our shared, social contract for a very long time.
Just like most behaviours generally accepted as normal stem from some societal need in the past.
It's perfectly ok to ostracize, exclude or punish people not fulfilling their part of the contract.

Character or value judgements like good or bad can be applied but they really don't need to.

both assumptions are wrong by the way

Eeeehh? To death? Isn't that a bit extreme?

We all do

Source?

Smelly ugly cunt pls.

oh lord I didnt come here for this

fuck you and your panda

I don't know man. There are some people who are the embodiment of evil in real life just because of the fuck of it.

What do you have against pandas?

I'll reveal to you my secret strategy to avoid being a nice guy.
No matter how much you like someone, when you don't see the kind of response you want from your advances, before giving anyone the chance to turn you down you start treating them like everyone else, maybe even paying less attention to them than to other things. Women are so used to thinking they can read men like a book that being hit with a curveball confuses and frightens them.

I'm only going to post this
>2017

A perfect fake is more real than what it's imitating, after all. That just means they're a caricature.