Kike Peterson

As much as I despise his kikery tendencies, we’ve got to admit he’s making big gains in the internet world. I applaud him for that and hope this new counter culture acts as a gateway for the far right.

hes been on there before

Did you clean your room before posting this? Maybe if you clean it you'd see how empty the floor is and buy my rug.

he looks like proto Krusty the Klown

>hope this new counter culture acts as a gateway for the far right.

Jordan Peterson is strongly against the "far right" and in fact has saved hundreds of young men who fell into far right extremism. Just because he most recently has been comparing the regressive left and SJWs to Maoism, that doesn't negate the fact that he's also long been outspoken against far right-wing extremism, too.

I just bought his book because of this god damn site. God damn viral marketing shills cost me 15$

How is he at all like a kike?

He's literally a controlled opposition shill paid by kikes to never talk about kikes or israel.

criminally underrated

even if it's been only 3 posts ever since

K proof or...?

Peterson is a halfway house from Normie to alt lite, from alt lite Taylor and Spencer are halfways to altright which is the halfway to 1488

Then let him fucking oppose. Holy shit if the Jews are going to pay people to oppose them why stop them?
>they’ll lead us astray
Then don’t follow them, just support them.

>hat doesn't negate the fact that he's also long been outspoken against far right-wing extremism, too.
you could have just saved yourself sometime and called him a faggot

Speaking of which, it always surprised me that The Simpsons got away with portraying a Jewish clown as greedy, corrupt and unsympathetic.

>Then let him fucking oppose. Holy shit if the Jews are going to pay people to oppose them why stop them?
your reading comprehension isnt very good is it ?

Clean your room.

If he openly spoke against Jews, no one would know about Jordan Peterson. He's just be a nobody without a platform or a job.

is she smiling or is that a look of disgust?

Brad Bird is one of the few quietly redpilled in hollywood

She has actual, genuine autism. It's impossible to tell.

>hope this new counter culture acts as a gateway for the far right.

Except his stated goal is drawing people away from the right and towards the center. So...

>making big gains
What is being gained? Popularity?

He helps people sort themselves out. That's a good thing.

The main issue I have with him is he's against identitarianism.

what the fuck is wrong with her face

Does it ever occur to you people that Jordan Peterson knows nothing about jews and wouldnt be the least bit useful in debates against them.
Dont fight battles you cant win, also im sure he doesnt really care.

This, his goal is to save young men from the chaotic nature of places like Sup Forums and give them order and help them find a place in the world.

Shekels are being gained, that's for certain.

She is a kike, what did you expect?

Niggers gonna to nig. Neck yourself.

Why is Hila so beautiful senpai?

There are many beautiful Jews.
She is not one of them.

Canadians are irredeemable.

What does Brad Bird have to do with the Simpsons?

Made me lol, leaf.

World kikery!!

Maybe she just farted?

JP must stay far away from the JQ to stay legitimate in the mainstream, at least for now. He’s a gateway like OP said. Anyone with an IQ above nigger tier will eventually follow the trail of redpills and find the answers on their own.

Nehlen will be a good test for how much traction the JQ can get in normie land. The public still has too much conditioning to make that leap now. It needs to be eroded with the likes of Jordan Peterson.

True gift for understatement.

>tfw no petersen daddy to tell me to clean my room

>Clean your room.
No :^)

For those of you who don't know, Ethan's wife is a Jewish GODDESS! She should literally be worshiped, I'm not exaggerating.

A nigger has to nig, its in their nature.

>looks at picture again
>he

w-which one user?