Latest JRE pulled live on air after deep state discussionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAc1t52zJfA

youtube.com/watch?v=xAc1t52zJfA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ySTeVlfX8M
youtube.com/watch?v=OGYksi0vvvo
youtube.com/watch?v=245J8A7MKZU
youtu.be/rsFWbDl-ICw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

manlet

joey coco diaz!

Bet he'd whoop your limey ass.

Wait what? The Joey D one?

Joey pulled out his dick didn't he?

any version of it still up? or re-upload?

Man I hate Joey Diaz, fucking obnoxious degenerate retard. It's like listening to your friends' uncles.

Me too
Did he really pull his dick out lol?

I'm gonna need a little more proof. The link shows nothing at all. This could be anything.

No idea. I'm just trying to speculate likely reasons YouTube would enforce faggotry.

He was talking about spics when i was watching earlier. But he's a spic so i don't think that's it.

who?

Joey said "What's that?"
Joe said "There's someone at the door"

then it went black

Swatted maybe?

>Steven: Bruce Lee's dead body would lose in a fight
>Redban: He was really good at ping pong
>Joe: Yeah
Powerful

CIA niggers can't handle the bantz
youtu.be/-ySTeVlfX8M

Don't they realize this kind of shit just gives the "conspiracy" more credibility?

This is fucking awesome.

why do i feel that alex made these exzact points in that podcast

Network error 400.

jesus...

fucking kekd, here have some fresh oc our sven made, dont need to be swede to enjoy it. skurt is coming.
youtube.com/watch?v=OGYksi0vvvo

Wtf. Bullshit.

Theres a thread names SHUT IT DOWN, MSN shutdown Trumps live speech, pure gold
Newfag, dunno how to link

I was watching live and the stream went down multiple times during the interview

He said it was delivery guy

is that cat john cena?

>youtube.com/watch?v=245J8A7MKZU

unavailable, anyone got copy?

There is a thread named like that, im new so i dunno how to link it, ppl got backup already :)

link is down

When I was watching it, Rogan and Joey Diaz were talking about gambling or some shit. Rogan said "Wait what?" then it was pulled offline. Did I miss something?

Yeah I was watching it too trying to figure out what the fuck op was talking about

Bullshit I'm watching it now. Nice marketing Jamie

KEK

These fucking goobers just can't dominate jewtube enough.

copy text and paste in the box you type in.

lol kek its always some 100 pound fag who tried to say joe is a "pussy" when the guy fights mma fighters for a fucking hobby and can shoot a 275pound knock with a bow accurately..

You got no fucking friends, or uncles, your parents were only child faggots who got together to make you a superfaggot

>275pound knock with a bow
What?

blah blah blah, quit being a faggot, they got pulled because they played part of the movie Good Guys or whatever that movie about Bronx gang was that Joey was in and they played more than 30 secs of it

rogans tricaster has been crashing alot lately, not a big deal

The whole 3:06min shit is right here youtu.be/rsFWbDl-ICw

Cursed cat

Shut it down.
>Shut it down.

Fuck off mate. My friends uncle has been giving me wristies since I was 8.

>t. Joey
kys fat cunt

>joseph rogan
Jew or not jew?

Can't trust Kurt. He's a fucking degenerate if I ever saw one. I saw him once, and a woman had her hand up his asshole for like ten minutes.

* Skurt
Fuck.

This. Joey Diaz is a fucking annoying dickhead. Tells made up stories and never lets anyone else get a word in. Worst part is that Rogan has him on every other episode.

Why do you faggots even watch this faggot?

Grow up and listen to Pierce. At least like Jared Taylor or something.

time stamp for deep state talk?

n o t h i n g b u r g e r

They were watching A Bronx Tale like niggers.

>Grow up and listen to Pierce.

Who?

Do not a single one of your cucks realize ABC in the corner and CNN on the rainbow screen.. GTFO .

FAKE AND GAY

Uh? first time that happens on JRE ever in 10 years. And at the point of discussing the deep state

weird

When do they talk about deep state?

IMPLYING ANYONE CARES ABOUT JOE ROGAN AND JOE DIAZ TALKING ABOUT THE DEEP STATE

No clue I just skipped around a bit and seems like it went on without interruption. Someone has shit internet