SHUT IT DOWN

Happening: MSM shuts down Trump speech!!!

You can hear the retards saying shut it down as they pull out of the shot and fade into darkness!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ty2SQM3xlZs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ty2SQM3xlZs?t=2484
youtube.com/watch?v=245J8A7MKZU
hooktube.com/watch?v=ty2SQM3xlZs
mobile.twitter.com/svdate/status/959239952763641861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god damn so it went down on everystream? I saw the lights go out, then no audio, then that screen. The happening begins....

Quick rundown? why did they want to shut it down?

It's gametime mother fuckers.

We can't rewind the stream. Do you have another linker? I totally fucking forgot there was going to be a speech.

You can’t make this shit up. The streams go back up as he finishes speaking.

yes you can actually lol

FUCKING FUCKERS

They just start zooming out of the speech and you can here someone saying "shut it down"

guy i'm the op. i will upload a video in a bit

you can rewind the stream to a few seconds before these colored bars appear

Please do!!

click OP's link, and pic related is where you start watching from

You can if you're not a phonefag

Democracy dies in darkness

THEY ACTUALLY SAY SHUT IT DOWN HAHAHHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/ty2SQM3xlZs?t=2484

#ShutItDown

a literal
>SHUT IT DOWN
kek

Hurry up, Hurry up

Because the goyim know duh

40:20 is around when they pan out and you can hear a Jew say “shut it down shut it down!” Then they cut it. Fucking hilarious.

You can't even make shit like this up. If only he would have said Oy Vey first. SMFH

The revolution will not be televised.

What about the other streams?

Oy vey!

It's because the idiots are recording his mic and also have ambient mics in the room (standard for these kind of productions) and the PA system is causing an echo.

Wtf is going on???

>hear a Jew say “shut it down shut it down!”
I agree, the gay lispy boice was quite jewish. Memes are real.

(((damage control)))

I don’t know they shut it down

media was ushered out

41;27 in OP vid

Thread theme.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

here is video

I’m fucking dying. Holy shit that was the best thing ever.

SHUT

Holy shit, it's real. He actually does say "Shut it down, shut it down," and the feed cuts out. It's in OP's vid, start at 41:20.

im inclined to believe this just because they seem like they want cameras on trump at all times because its how they make money

Can confirm. Watching it live, Trump starts talking about his "haters" and POOF..... gone

Quick SAVE THIS CLIP!

13:40

"Shut it down … shut it down."

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty2SQM3xlZs

"Shut it down, shut it down"
How fucking classic, literally oy veying.

>”No longer are we going to”... SHUT IT DOWN...

Please tell me he was going to say “surrender our country to globalism

see here

i work as a camera technician on various productions, and these kind of problems happens. being into youtube myself, i don't get why they just go with the flow, but these old legacy media types thinks this kind of quality is unacceptable and could hurt their reputation as a high-quality media outlet. and im not talking intellectually, but technically.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ty2SQM3xlZs
for easy downloadability.

Really not hearing "shut it down" anywhere and you fucked up the timestamp

No, you don't.

see

found the shill

Thank you

found the shill

Can somebody please make this into an Instagram clip? Those are repostable on every social media and this is MAXIMUM oy veying

Checked. "Shut it down or it'll be annuda shoah".

Holy shit they were saying shut it down over and over again

>everyone i disagree with is the JDF

denmark is about to ban curcumcision for infants, and the jewish community are oy veying like crazy. what have your country done to expell the jew, huh?

that is crazy. the meme is real. how are we always right?!

Go to about 41 mins on this video.

The camera zooms out, and it strangely looked like Trump is disappearing down a black hole. Someone whispers "The shot is down." Cut to black. Cut to color bars.

Upload to multiple channels NOW

>>denmark is about to ban curcumcision for infants, and the jewish community are oy veying like crazy. what have your country done to expell the jew, huh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH THIS IS YOUR WAY OF SAYING YOURE NOT A JEW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FUCK OFF JIDF.

i can get you a pic of my nice uncut dick

you probably went trough the circumcision because your (( doctors )) said it would be much more hygenic

Whatever faggot! pans out, can hear mumbles then clearly hear-shut it down shut it down, goes dead. Then ABC skank says we're having technical difficulties....Fucking what what nigga

Shut it down in the most Jew sounding voice
Gas the kikes, race war now

Geeze, good catch user. I haven't seen kikery like this since streams of AntiFa protests.

>yes goy, I wouldn't worry about it

>The shrill are deflecting with penis talk.

You can clearly hear someone say "Shut it down" as they cut video.

Was this recorded this evening or was it from the speech ealier today?

triples of veracity, shut it down! oye vey!

>You can hear the retards saying shut it down as they pull out of the shot and fade into darkness
Is this true, or more bullshit? I'm not gonna let what is like untrue make me click a link.

they think he's going to talk about the memo lol

yes? the producer says "shut it down" and it get's shut down. funny choice of words. but trump isn't saying anything he doesnt say all the time, so why would they shut it down other than the reason that they can't unfuck their audio? call it jewish incompetence if you wish, fine by me.

just happened a few mins ago. maybe a half hour ago

Kek speaks

HANNITY JUST SAID TRUMP READ THE MEMO!!!!!! THATS WHY THEY SHUT IT ALL DOWN!

shut it down shut it down

#AmericaFirst

>being so bluepilled that you think Jews are behind everything

IT

no dumbass....he read it earlier, not on the camera. KYS please.

>this thread

Trump broke (((them)))

The God-Emperor is going to be alright... r-right?

All hands on deck

IS GEOTUS OKAY?!

What problems? You heard them say "shut it down" and then it was shut down. They chose to cut the feed.

good god they actually said

>shaddit down

America First
>shut it down

He could have said things that gave hints.

Ok, but why is the stream down on every outlet?
Are the RNC responsible for the tech, and the media just get video and sound output? So if the RNC crew fuck up, nobody gets to stream?

or did the media have a transcript of the speech, and cut away as soon as they realized he was going off script?

ROPE VANS ON STANDBY FOR ACTION.

TRUMP HAS BEGUN

There is a very audible echo, at least with headphones on. lots of phase issues.
I never argued against them cutting the feed and saying "shut it down", you can clearly hear it. I just think it has to do with technical issues, since the sound is so fucked.

mobile.twitter.com/svdate/status/959239952763641861

Here is the video again youtube.com/watch?v=245J8A7MKZU

hope Trump is ok. pray for Trump!

Listen to the first 40 minutes, only the ambient mics in the room pics up any sound. As soon as the presenter steps up and talks into the mic, the echo starts. Apparently it's too hard to turn off the ambient mics, and they decide to cut the feed.

>"WE ARE GOING TO PUT AMERICA FIRST"

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!!!

arent they holding the convention in a bunker?