The Next Capture The Flag: Black Lives Matter

Anyone in Vermont ready to play?

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/01/black-lives-matter-flag-flies-over-vermont-school-despite-backlash.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Montpelier High School/@44.2609251,-72.5860659,63m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb5a7894751b4dd:0x1b4233f5383ebcba!8m2!3d44.2605339!4d-72.5869944
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think Styx will take it down?

Looks like a fun time. Anyone have and address?

Yeah this one looks like it could be a fun one to take down. I love Vermont. Wealthy minority loving progressives who intentionally live a state that's essentially a gated community. Vermont conservatives are bro as hell though.

>Inclusiveness
>In high school
Good luck with that

too heavy for him

Bump

5 High School Dr, Montpelier, VT 05602

google.com/maps/place/Montpelier High School/@44.2609251,-72.5860659,63m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb5a7894751b4dd:0x1b4233f5383ebcba!8m2!3d44.2605339!4d-72.5869944

if anyone does attempt to take it down, remember that it is a school, so there are probably cops or some sort of security who keep an eye on it

Powerful!

Don't worry, I'm already reporting this thread to the cops just to make this mission hard mode :)

This calls for a flaming drone.

sure thing nigger

>Yo yo yo, fuck da police, fucken cracka ass crackas cappin brothas
>Police officer, Sir, please protect my flag.

come on leaf, that was basic bitch bait

its vermont most appropriate thing to do is put holes in the flag with a rifle

Seriously, we have to do this.

Which flag would be best to put in its place?

Something funny, not the Nazi or Kekistani flag.

How about the gay flag so the liberals can eat eachother.

We Waz Kangz!

Lol just put an it's ok to be white flag above it

the liberian flag because thats where they all should be

Here is the address
5 High School Dr, Montpelier, VT 05602

Cmon guys go for it!!! i believe in you!!!

24/7 watchman for a flag? or a school even? dude this is not exactly L.A.

nothing, leave it there as a statement of sentiment when locals are not outraged. if you want to replace or add one i nominate the israeli flag

Bump, would do it if I was nearby

He'll pretend it never happened, or at lest blame anyone who isn't black/jooish

black people don't even like that shit group

They're too dumb to get that connection. Keep it simple. How about the Mexican flag for the DACAs.

its ok to be white

No one here lives in Vermont. It's the commie containment state.

well it is vermont, they put a lot of money into their education and even if they don't have a security guard cops will usually pay attention to schools at night to make sure kids aren't vandalizing and the cops might be extra cautious since they know this flag draws attention. just saying be careful if you do it.

well its not really about the DACAs, if you want to keep it simple just use the confederate flag

hurts bad

This is Vermont, the rebel flag wouldn't make sense. The canadian flag would be better than that.

yeah its vermont, new england hate the confederacy, if you put up the mexican flag, it makes it look like mexicans did it

>shoot my whitey teacher
>shoot a cop
>gib me a dollah
T. Nigger

this

it is ok to be white
it is ok to like Western culture
it is ok to be male
it is ok to promote your culture, just like everyone else

that;s pretty racist

ugh your right its next to the god damned state house. nearest tree cover is a good 400-500 ft from the flag. would recommend operating from there if possible

something Trump just to really twist the knife. or Its Okay to be White?

Spray paint swastikas in it and put it back up
A fair compromise

fuck off nigger

Don't scare the normies.
Also, only Jews spray paint swastikas.

>school
it's bait. going after this is a mistake. this is a problem looking for a normie solution, let the boomers handle it.

Here is where it is

>665
>neighbor of the beast
call ourselves out thats smart. now get out schlomo

Yep, and just adjust with an "AND" at the top.
Raise it just under the BLM flag. As in, Black Lives Matter; AND IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
The addition of "and" indicates inclusion and makes it non-confrontational.

Lmao Vermont is ultra leftist. They literally voted for this shit. Why they sad bro?

Kek

Theyll call it a hate crime. So dont get caught

Vermont user: BLM put a flag up at the big University. UVM. Someone took it down and it caused a big commotion... Its ok to be white posters showed up on campus... Everyone got an email about pc shit.

> to make the mostly white institution more inclusive.

Do not take their flag. They want more inclusiveness. Let's send them our negroes intead.

I thought there were no blacks living in Vermont or Maine or New Hampshire.

good eye
its only 2-300 ft from the forest. finding a place to park is challenging because its surrounded by government complexes. most are forest services but still

I REJECT REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN!!!!

The VT state cops chased a white bank robber onto the Montpelier high school grounds and wound up shooting him 12 times from 9 different cops, after not dropping his airsoft gun. This shit probably started with "muh police killings" and thus BLM was like "stop poleelce violence of crime people with guns".

I can't believe I got that joke holy fuck

Holy shit that's the high school I went to for a year.

Confederate

And thats the way we want to keep it. you may have lost your nation to the deluge but dont go sowing complacency in ours. relativism is a jewish trick.

It's really easy to think that black lives matter if you don't have to live around large numbers of them. Once you experience what it's like living around niggers you will want to genocide them all

there does appear to be a treeline by the road so that could offer some cover if anyone drives by

Mate, 50% of Washington DC's population is African-American, your nation's capital, don't give me shit about complacency

White people can not like racism too. White people are not default racist.

>Take it down and replace with "All Lives Matter" flag
>Hoist it up, somehow tether it in a way that it won't come back down when you cut the rope
>Grease random sections with vaseline ~halfway up the flagpole so when some nignog tries to climb it, they crack their nappy heads on the pavement

Rhodesian

I work in the government offices up Nat Life Drive. Maybe I'll fucking do it!

Our capital was never designed to be a great palce. It was on purpose built in a shitty swamp in the hopes that the representatives wouldn't want to be there very often. I thought you foreign stalkers knew more about our history then we did Sadiq Khan?

the kike flag

Do it user

Unironically this.

Let me put it this way. You are a plantation owner. You have a family, you have slaves. The ratio is over 50% black. Call us out when congress is 50% black or we have a black president or some shit.

Can anyone give a quick rundown on what this memo shit is about plz?

That's a good idea.

Do this!

I'll do it in black face

Trips yes

I'm willing to supply a Confederate flag or a kekistani flag to replace the black lives matter flag

that could be a great redpill, shows niggers even steal their own flags

I got a kekistan flag to spare but Im in Massachusetts right now
Maybe tomorrow I will drive to Vermont.
The nigger flag has to come down.

>UK 92% white
>US 56% white

Make sure to put up a pepe flag afterwards.

You can tell that Black bitch ONLY moved to Vermont so she could play the race card. I am Indian and live in a almost entirely white suburbs of Indianapolis and make sure to never benefit in any way from my race. The only reasons non whites go to places like VT is to benefit from race.

US is practically a continent, versus part of an island. Its not the same. But If there was a measure for cuckery I would quote it here

Gay pride flag.

LOL I remember that shit. Did you get the email about the kid who was expelled for "threatening language" some cunt overhead him saying? Fucking madhouse

>Capture BLM Flag
>Replace said flag with,"IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" flag
or
>Put up sticker/flyer on flagpole that had BLM flag if there's no "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE."
This should rustle some nigger jimmies.

>only 92% white and dropping when on the other side of two seas and a continent from any brown people

Imagine if someone put up an ISIS flag and flyers were lying around saying:

"the removal of this flag is islamophobic. ISIS stands with BLM as an oppressed group of people of color fighting to liberate themselves from white supremacy"

>White people are not default racist.

ALL white people are racist. It's racist to say otherwise.