The older I become, the more blackpilled I become. How can I fix this?

The older I become, the more blackpilled I become. How can I fix this?

I dont want to view the world this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=77D27C611C682C739C0F124989C0E02B
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=BC34CD8F0F19197B9AC025C222685AB0
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=AB75F74B2162428146EE2F4E6F237BBA
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=967896ABE6B55AD88541F8E21EBA1523
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Um19kIG_KkY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg
youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait it out, you're gonna die eventually

Becoming blackpilled is the final red pill, it's inevitable

kys

Meditation will help you

Is this true? Im sure there's redpilled oldfags here.

I've thought about that

working out is the only thing I've found

Isnt meditation a meme?

I already work out, isnt helping with this sadly.

Get a therapist dude. A good one

Meditation works but it takes practice to get comfortable with it. Channel your rage into something constructive, in any case.

Already attending one for 4 months, not helping yet. Thanks for the advice though, I will keep attending.

Have a purpose in your life.

Furthermore, things like exercise (whichever type you like), meditation, religion, and a therapist all help.

Have fun g

Do you enjoy reading? These books may help some.
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=77D27C611C682C739C0F124989C0E02B

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=BC34CD8F0F19197B9AC025C222685AB0

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=AB75F74B2162428146EE2F4E6F237BBA

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=967896ABE6B55AD88541F8E21EBA1523
Click the book covers for download links.

Nope, meditation is real. There are some declassified CIA Materials about Qi Gong and meditation's benefits if you want to read them. Of course big pharmas would rather you take their addicted medicine vs meditating yourself.

Honestly my life is pretty purposeless at the moment. I will have to look into meditation then since everyone is recommending it.

Can you tell me the name of the books? I've never heard of this site.

Thanks, ill look into it. I dont want medication at all.

this.

that is what a person who has been thru the blackpill journey would tell you

Do a internet search for gen.lib.rus.ec and you will see it's a safe Russian filesharing site. The names are
The Mind Illuminated
Remember, Be Here Now
Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
Letting Go: Pathway to Surrender
These books helped me tremendously after I lost my children and wanted to kill myself. I wish you the best on your journey.
You may also find a lot of value from typing "Alan Watts" on youtube.

Meditation is just slowing down and relaxing, so you can think more clearly.

Cortisol is causing you to have stressed thoughts, is all.

I've broken down in a gym bathroom... gains aren't a happy family. I can't lift her back into my arms again...

Depends on what "black pilled" you. If you reached a rational conclusion that biological life inherently sucks then that can be hard to shake.

being black pilled = giving up
living your life to secure your future and your people future and the search of all knowledge and colonizing space and having a relationship with God and making a family and wanting to keep ''good life'' alive in the universe is so important.
you must choose to do something great user. struggle with us and help us and we will help you. God bless

Thanks for the names, Ill look into all of them.

Im sorry to hear about your children, it makes me sad.

If it makes me feel better I do want that, it just seems like meditation is really hard to get into without any prior knowledge about it. But Im sure there are great guides on the internet. Thank you.

Yeah, this is my conclusion more or less, and I've tried to shake it for a long time, but its just gotten worse over the years.

Thank you, I've kinda given up already, but I dont wish to stay this way. God bless.

Clinging to temporary happiness always leaves us sad in the end.

Get some time to sit down and think, it can be meditation like other anons said, it don't have to be about something specific, just think about whatever comes to your mind, eventually what is really important to you will come then you just have to base your moves from there.

Thank you everyone, its 3:30 am here so I must go to sleep.

I appreciate all the advice you've given me, you've made me feel better. Good night.

If you prefer videos try watching these
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Um19kIG_KkY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I (ignore the niggers)
If you like those try watching these
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg (4 part series)

user, I'm a Qi Gong/meditation practitioner myself, and one of the best beginner videos I have found is from Avatar. Seriously, try to meditate according to this video, including closing your eyes and sitting down crossing your legs and put your two palms on your legs, and try to follow the video. Tell me how you fell afterwards:

youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw

enjoy the chaos

work out. eat well. its truly that easy

Sometime ago I tried something close to this, don't remember the details or where I got it from, after some time a red flash came to my mind from nothing, since you claim to be a practioner do you know anything about it?

Throw a glass at your wall

fall in love

Yes, the Avatar Video is very close to Yoga Meditation to unblock your chakra (Naruto takes this concept) and reconnect your unconsciousness. Qi Gong (Chinese) and Yoga Meditation (India) are very close: they are basically unblock your spiritual strength, and in return helps significantly with your physical strength.

do stuff with friends. in fact, go fishing with them since you're in fucking norway.
life has no exogenously given purpose, enjoy yourself sustainably

use Christ to confront your demons and let him handle it. Any sin can be atoned by God. Jesus' sacrifice gave you a ticket to the good life and anyone telling you that your sins are too great are trivialising Jesus' sacrifice

Yeah, get high every day. It's good for you health wise. It doesn't really work all that well, but it's better than nothing.

No, getting high constantly is fucking with your brain chemistry. Meditation is helping your consciousness without any drugs or external uses. Like Naruto in Sage Mode.

Watch this video, follow through everything (while complete sober) and tell me your experience:

bump

>do stuff with friends.