Why are leftists so disgusted by the royal family's children?

Why are leftists so disgusted by the royal family's children?

>so do most children of immigrants

AHA

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

they're white

they hate european nations, and Monarchy is the living embodiment of Fatherland

This is actually a good point. Nobody would give a shit if they weren't famous.

because its associated with nation,nationalism, conservative values, wealth, traditionanl family

Imagine having so much hate in your heart that you actively take time out of your day to talk shit about a 2 year old child.

>speaking any language other than english
You can’t improve upon perfection.

Remember in the past when peasants that spoke like this got their heads sliced off? We should go back to that.

At least once Harry has his mulatto kids leftists will finally be able to compliment how smart and good looking they are.

>Immigrants
>Speaking anything other than their home language
What a load of bullshit.

Most of these refugees only speak their native language. The average 4th generation Turk living in Germany only knows about 500 German words

At 2? No she doesn't. She at best can count to 10 in 2 languages. If she could "speak" two, she would be a medical oddity on every TV everywhere.

broken english doesnt count.

>sucking royal cock
get out of my country

I've seen plenty of immigrant kids here, mainly spics.

They don't speak English or Spanish even remotely well. I'm friends with an ESL teacher who works in a grade school. All of her spic students are flunking because they can't even communicate properly in Spanish let alone English.

> PRINCE William and Kate have been urged not to have a third child in an open letter calling for them to "lead by example" and stop at two children.
> The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are parents to Prince George and Princess Charlotte and speculation has been rife the proud parents could have another baby.
> But the royal couple have been told they should not have any more children in a letter written by ‘Having Kids’, an organisation that promotes smaller families.
> Citing environmental reasons like climate change, economic equality and the distribution of ‘resources’, the open letter urges Prince William and Kate to “consider forgoing having a third child… in favour of modelling a smaller, sustainable family.”
> The plea comes just days after 35-year-old Kate, hinted she would like to have another child after being handed a gift for a newborn during the couple’s recent royal tour of Poland and Germany.
> On accepting the gift from a well-wisher in Warsaw, the Duchess turned to her husband and said: “We will just have to have more babies.”
> Having Kids executive director Anne Green said: “William and Kate have a tremendous opportunity to model their choice of having a smaller family.
> “By doing so, they set an example as to what has the most potential for mitigating climate change and its impacts, including severe flooding, deadlier heatwaves, increase in diseases, and wildlife extinctions.
> “Moreover, given the vast economic inequalities in the world today, the couple also has the opportunity to model a simple principle: That every child deserves as fair start in life."
> Acknowledging the couple's royal status, the open letter says: “We know that Prince George and Princess Charlotte are certain to have wonderful lives, protected from the deprivations of poverty and the threat of environmental degradation.
> “They will receive optimal amounts of care and attention, as well as the best possible education.

don't worry, they'll have nothing but praise for Harry's half-orc children.

> “But the same can’t be said of every future child.”
> The letter echoes the company’s mission statement, published on its website, with the San Francisco-based organisation aiming to promote and protect “every child’s right to a fair start in life by replacing parent-centred family planning models with the child-centred Fair Start family planning model.”
But the letter has sparked outrage with some royal watchers branding the suggestion "ridiculous" and taking to social media to vent their disgust.
> One woman write on Facebook: “This is beyond the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.
> “If someone wrote a letter to me suggesting how many children I should have, regardless of my societal status, I'd be sure to kindly return the letter, straight into their a**.
> “Although there may not be enough room since their head is already so far up their a**.”
> On Twitter, one user described the organisation’s attempt to publicise their view as “asinine”.
> Express.co.uk has contacted ‘Having Kids’ for further comment.

>Dad this Spanish food is shit!

Most immigrants do not speak two languages even when they've grown up. A two-year-old speaking two languages is extraordinary.

I don't give a shit even if they are famous. Getting huffy because someone said something nice about a child is absolutely pathetic and extremely bizarre though, fuck cole

It's a mystery but I'm going to look into to it right away.

in the UK , arab is enough

>she would be a medical oddity on every TV everywhere.
It's not that unusual. Most children speak one language at two. It's possible one might speak two languages, if the father and the mother spoke different languages, for instance.

fugg shes so pretty! i wanna hug her so much

Pure jealousy. They do the same with anyone who's rich and powerful. They wish they had money and power. They won't focus on their own shit and stay in their own lane.

Those girls will grow up to look like super models.

the royal family are parasites.

I still don't understand why english men simply just stand up and kick their asses and kill them. The media will always be against you.

I just want to protect her

>these mashed potatoes are too spicy
fucking white people weirdos all of you

the darky will get a princess diana ride. no way will they allow the blood line to be tainted with nigger blood

William is talking German to the kid I presume.

>amerinigger thinks is "food" is worth shit compared to Spain's

>bowl in a bowl
>on a plate
>green mashed potatoes
oh hell no

she didn't say anthing was wrong with the princess. You just inferred that.

It'd be interesting to know how many different spices Sub-Saharan Africans had before whites uplifted their species.

Welp, there goes my Nofap.

*unzips*

>Most immigrants can speak by 2

Who came up with this "muh global warming/climate change" hoax?

It's total bullshit and fear mongering propaganda and I can't believe these lies haven't been outlawed yet.

I don't know. I think they're mostly cute.

>tfw no qt princess gf and/or royal family w/ smol princess daughter

I would try Spanish food if anyone thought it was worth a shit to bring over here

>retarded nigger doesn't understand fine cuisine
AYYY NIGGA THROW SOME BBQ ON IT SHEIIT WERE THE TOBACCA SUACE AT?

>implying Britain isn't the kingdom of tolerance
They let over 1000 girls get raped and didn't do shit because they didn't want to be called racist.

>oh hell no
American. Probably doesn't know how the 3rd fork works.

it isn't really a good point, immigrant kids will pick up a language simply because the mother will speak spic/urdu etc.. around the house and another because they play with English speaking kids in nursery/day care

in this case the parents have gone to extra effort to teach a second language (or rather the nanny has)

>can say one word in a different language than her native language
>"wow she's speaking TWO DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!!!!"

uncultured, uncivilised MUTT.

That post didn't say that at all, you're a shrieking SJW injecting your agenda.

This is what a real shill looks like. Remember how leftists committing the same fallacies as OP revealed themselves as emotion-led fools to you? He's trying to do that to Sup Forums.

Holy shit...he's perfect!
FUCK ME DADDY!

>most children of immigrants
>not broken mother tongue and muh dick english

Can someone tell me why the Spanish royal family is immigrating? That doesn't sound right.

To be fair all you really need to know is a few such as:
Hey
White
Girl
My/muh
Dick
Suck
Gang
Drugs
Welfare
Give
Money
Mine

new maymay

>first tweet is irrelevant and unimportant news

>second tweet lefty desperately attempts to bring immigrants into the topic as a point even though it's an irrelevant point to the first tweet

Except the "immigrant children" are mostly low iq and will likely underperform compared to the native population, especially if you are in Europe.

>But the same can’t be said of every future child
lol, they say that as if by the time they get to the fifth child they'll just send them to a foster home or something.

>"lead by example"
>stop having white children goy

Seriously ignore this gay stuff who fucking cares
what a woman thinks. SAGE

checked.

The reasoning is bullshit though. Every one of queen Elizabeth's 4 children only had 2 children themselves.

"Charger Plates"

Why does everything have to be related to their RETARDED political beliefs can’t you just enjoy a pretty princess that speaks two languages without making it about you

im right wing af and i hate the monarchy

/thread

actually this is the one time they are right - especially the comment. just who the fuck cares about the royal family and their shitty children

They better not listen to this bullshit

I though the UK loved the queen and everything shitted by her?

And no, most immigrants kids can't even speak their native language correctly.

Where are they immigrating to?

That's because they are the false rulers of Britain.

1/4 orc

>speaks two languages at two
>liberals not impressed
>minority transgender demisexual gets a 1300 on the SAT
>liberals scream for colleges to let "xer" in because she is amazing

damn, i thought all the jews were reigning over USA

Jewish old money in the USA had their start in Europe. Genius (((Christians))) had the bright idea to literally create a caste of money lenders out of a group of nonwhite migrants from the near East with a particular bone to pick with any and all remnants of classical civilization and Europeans in general. Charlemagne was probably in the long run the WORST thing to have happened to Europe for this reason.