Fly faggot flag from police station in the most Muslim part of London

>fly faggot flag from police station in the most Muslim part of London
What were they thinking?

Fuck this is excruciating to watch. You were so great and now England is just getting worse and worse for each day.

Mussies vote highly anti gay from now on

Fuck
I don't know who to root for

hamlets, when will they learn?

politics is just about triggering each other

u mad bro, u mad?

Good. It'll annoy the shit out of them.

so true

Liberals literally think that Mudslimes aren't homophobic, thats just for evil Christian natzee bigots. They think that any minute Muhammed and Abdul are going to come 'round and join in the gay orgy.

you do understand that under UK laws that they have to arrest muslims for hate crimes related to anti-faggotry right?

Maybe the SJWs will drive out the muzzies by being insurferable. Or the muzzies will kill the SJWs. Let's pray for a happy outcome.

I support gay rites

What the hell are these people doing? This is not what police supposed to be doing at all. Do they use drugs, what is this?

Muslims don't care. They have their own parallel society, so if the English want to fag it up more power to them, as long as the benefits keep coming. The bible belt gets riled up about shit in America because they look at what's going on and consider it their society that's being undergoing these changes.

>꧂
>꧂
>꧂
>꧂
>꧂

If they did it just to piss the Mudslimes off, it's fine with me.

Only time will tell, Kek works in strange ways

Used to run the whole world.
Now celebrate putting their dicks in other people's arseholes.
Rule Brittania.

>"have to"
>im sure they'll go through with that after doing fuck all about rotherham after so long

Kek

Its sly bantz to trigger pedo worshippers. I hope.