Bill Nye Our Guy?

SJWs attack Bill New
youtube.com/watch?v=GfkfhkjwI4I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tWr39Q9vBgo
fontsquirrel.com/matcherator?matcherator_img=ssli2mkwssrhpdi65gmpkjpcrnkfsueb#scroll_to_matches
youtube.com/watch?v=Zjm8JeDKvdc
vimeo.com/86578040
youtube.com/watch?v=hGlDVmBLibg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The cuck asked for it. He's gonna learn the hard way that SJWs eat their own.

Bill Nye is a retard that champions leftist causes and calls them science. Also, he isn't a scientist.

>muh muh muh sex junk

He can't even keep his own shit straight.

Bill Nye is a disgrace. I’m not sure where the roots of his income are, but I would bet 10:1 it’s coming from Jews.

But Shill Nye tole me that there are like 48 different genders.... how can 50% of the population be female if that is the case? Is he trying to say that over 50% of the worlds population is female while the other percent make up the rest of the 47 genders?

What type of science is this, Mr Boeing Aerospace Engineer?

It really is pathetic how he betrayed science to beg for acceptance at the SJW altar, and now they are kicking him like the dog he is.

"Gender is imaginary. There's no difference between men and women. Am I cool now guys?"

BILL NYE IS JEWISH GUY
MY OH MY
ALL THEY DO IS LIE
AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY ALL DIE

I always liked Bill Nye. He did what he had to do to get acceptance from the popularity. It's a shame that the crowd he catered to is now shooing him away.

Any other Bill Nye fans?

i like him, to be honest. women are filthy and vile. they cannot tolerate slightly differing opinions. baby pushers is all they are

He probably just thought most leftists were reasonable people so thought he could have it both ways, have gay parades on his program and meeting with Trump to have a reasonable discussion, he's a leftist, but one of the more reasonable ones that gets eaten by the other by not comforming to their ways comploetley, still a self-entitled little shit thoug, no reason to care about him unless this whole ordeal drastically changes him, even then he'd just be a Jordan Peterson lite at best.

>baby pushers is all they are
I wouldn't go that far. They're also good at making chocolate chip cookies.

>even then he'd just be a Jordan Peterson lite at best.
Even Jordan Peterson lite is generous. At his peak, Bill was just a zany children's comedian discussing popular science for kids. This is a perfectly fine and good thing. Sad that he fell from that to become an aborted social justice warrior. I do hope this opens his eyes.

True! I know a woman who makes delicious cookies.

Ready made meme material. Just white out Scientists and proceed to add:
NFL Players
Garbage collectors
Coal Miners
Death Row inmates
Suicides
Combat Casualties

etc.

Half of people are below average IQ, so I think half of all scientists should be below average IQ

Nye is a performer - a whore

SJWs are mad that he cheated on them with another buyer.

Prisoners
On the job fatalities
College graduates (they are currently more than half)

Hilarious

Can't wait for 50% of sanitation workers, roofers and drillers to be female.
>oh. wait.

He will just come out and beg for forgiveness though. But if he defends it.. good on him.

Just start calling womyn's/gender studies "science" and BINGO-science equality

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

Why he didn't bail on the the crowd he caters to after this segment baffles me. Money speaks loudly, I guess.

I wish he wouldn't just defend it. I wish he'd realize what a fool he has been for following this crooked ideology and get back to basic science for kids. Sadly, I believe he is already apologizing on his twitter feed like the craven he is.

Watching Bill Nye is so difficult. I keep pausing to cringe.

Perfect solution.

I expect 50% of the work place deaths to be women.

One way we could achieve gender equality is by killing women at work...

No he is a kike
>Global warming is real
>Import infinity niggers into the west where they use exponentially more resources

He's a dweeb but that video was before he went full-retard and I was actually still on his side. Some part of his brain had to be thinking "are these niggers serious right now?"

Even liberals hate this faggot. He was brought up on a stream full of liberal cucks once and everyone shat on him, as did the entirety of chat.

Leftist shits always turn on one another. Let them have at it.

He is like a double agent helping us by making our foe worse. Support him anons, supppppoooorrrrrtttt.....

I'll keep trying to watch it then. I just have to keep pausing every time he reverts to his child-entertainer persona.

Ends up part of a "schmear" campaign, just not the one he expected.

Fuck Bill. Worthless cuck who wants to pervert children into sex freaks.

(((My sex junk's better than
Bagels with lox!)))

Any idea what font that is?

Bill Nye best Jew

differences between bill nye and jp
>one inspired thousands of people to go into stem fields
>one told neets to wash their balls

Fuck off shill

You have a point that Bill Nye probably has contributed a great deal to science by inspiring people. That's worth considering. I just wish he wasn't such a moron now though.

Just wait until half of all scientists are niggers and you'll get your wish.

How is discussing political subjects on Sup Forums shilling? Are you new, leaf? Did you just learn that word?

This group doesn't know what the definition of scientist even is.
Actual definition:
>a person who is studying or has expert knowledge of one or more of the natural or physical sciences

Their definition:
>Anyone who claims to be stem

If you go to their website. All their members who can be called "scientist" are in ecology(mostly climate change). Not a single physicist. The ecology has no credibility.

i'm kinda joshing, what i think is dumb is the people who think SCIENCE is a well defined, infallible process, despite most science being collecting and processing data, and obviously 90% of science not being science. these are the same nu-intellectual chads that think computing is for niggers

Awwwwww skeet skeet goddamn

Stop advertising your channel

isnt*, mb goy. i like jp, but i feel like he appeals to a lot of social relativists

youtube.com/watch?v=tWr39Q9vBgo
Richard Feynman is my favorite kike.

I went through a few of their members at random and emailed them, asking what they thought about the article. Some of them are (assistant) professors in real fields, like mathematics or astronomy. The one person who replied to me said she wasn't actually affiliated with the group, didn't know anything about Bill Nye, but thought I had some valid points (I summarized my video in the email).

I agree with you that the important part of "Science" is the philosophy of posing hypotheses and invalidating them by testing until you have only plausible, evidence supported, ideas left.

If it helps, you can pretend it's not my channel.

what aboot women with penises?

fontsquirrel.com/matcherator?matcherator_img=ssli2mkwssrhpdi65gmpkjpcrnkfsueb#scroll_to_matches

best I can do.

>they turn on their own
I'm shocked. Truly.

at least they still have Black Science Man

also my favourite physics non-gentile. amazing how after all these years i still find that stuff spiritual i guess...

youtube.com/watch?v=Zjm8JeDKvdc

>Bill Nye Our Guy?

Jesus no. The man is a fence hopping lunatic. He'll change his "scientific" views to match whatever makes him look good and whoever is giving him money. He has no back bone and no integrity.

Yeah, I know. It just seemed like a funny title.

Seems like a potential easy fix. Just have half your scientists/engineers/programmers/whatever declare themselves female.

>Being a scientist automatically means you're an SJW
>Trying to distance yourself from the man that spouts out gender politics, plays songs about vaginas on his show, and openly admits to wanting to ban global warming denial is attacking

Sorry, I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're trying to say. Can you unpack that a bit for me?

technically nasa isnt about space exploration. hanging out on a space statiuon and doing live streams is just a waste of time and money. spaceX isnt taking any one any where anytime soon and the shuttle was decommissioned

also we have been paying russia to take our astronauts to the space station. im not supporting the red scare but if you are its impossible to support nasa

>science is cool
>evolution happens
>diversity is wonderful
>btw science is racist
>btw evolution doesn't happen
>btw diversity doesn't exist

I always loved that clip.

>spaceX isnt taking any one any where anytime soon
At least they are plausibly working on it.

>half

Implies two genders
This must be the old Bill Nye
The new Bill thinks gender is a spectrum

The video shows the article where scientists say Bill Nye doesn't speak for them.

This video is TERRIBLY made. Stop fucking reading text on the screen to your audience. This is like a really shitty power point presentation or watching the O'reilly Factor. And, this asshole reads like a 10-year old and speaks SO FUCKING SLOWLY and ends up saying nothing.

How would you prefer the information be presented?

Obviously the production value is low, but - you get what you pay for.

I have struggled with what to put on screen. The problem is I can't spend the time or money to animate things to make an interesting video to watch, and I don't want it to be my face, so what else?

Also, you can set the speed setting on YouTube to something you like better.

Bill Nye absolutely BTFO

vimeo.com/86578040

Anyone remember when Bill Nye use to do sketch comedy?

youtube.com/watch?v=hGlDVmBLibg

Don't put giant walls of static text and then sit there like a a dope and read it like Eeyore to your audience.

Haven't you ever been in an office meeting or classroom where everyone gives presentations using power point, and there's one dipshit who's whole presentation is an essay typed into a slide, and with his back turned to the audience, just reads the fucking slide at a snails pace to you? That's you. Do you enjoy sitting through those presentations? Don't be that dipshit.

Your "slides" are supposed to be supporting elements to what you are saying. It could be photos, video, audio, and *key* text. The production value is not an issue; other YouTubers have done a lot more with a lot less than what you have; your problem is all content presentation. Look at black pigeon for example.

Besides the speed, your diction, stuttering, and intonation do not lend well to the listening ear. If your voice isn't pleasant to listen to you, then you shouldn't be the person narrating. Regardless of your content, people are going to go "ugh," and shut it off. Find someone with a more palatable voice to read your script.

I support your content and intention, but you need to polish your shit, son.

In this video, the subject is responding to a blog. So, in the periods of time where I'm responding to a quote from the blog - what exactly should go on the screen?

I agree with you that the images should be supporting elements in the presentation - and actually, I think they are when they are showing the quotes I'm reading, but I acknowledge my visuals could be vastly more interesting. The problem is actually getting more interesting visuals though. This video has pretty trivial visual elements, but it still took 3-4 hours to make (and this is pretty much the easiest video to make). If I were to make interesting visuals to go along with things, videos would take weeks or months to make - and honestly, I'd probably just give up. Same thing applies to getting a narrator.

actually its not a 50/50 chance when giving birth to a baby my guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

Perhaps video is not the best medium for communicating your content then. You're clearly a better writer anyway. Besides, if your video became popular, you'd get (((shut down))) pretty quick.

One more thing, in other videos I'd show an image of a fractal while I was speaking and didn't have another obvious video to show. The fractal is just a pretty image that you can look at if you want.

I see these videos as being mostly things to listen to as I don't really have a lot of visual content.