Implying One Piece alone can carry the entire magazine

>Implying One Piece alone can carry the entire magazine
>Implying BnHA and/or Nigger Clover are big enough to support the magazine

Gentlemen, how do we save Weekly Shonen Jump?

Other urls found in this thread:

medibang.com/contest/jumpuniversal/?locale=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A Battle Shonen but this time with Space Cops!

A Battle Shounen but this time with Inferno Cops!

>Implying One Piece alone can carry the entire magazine

but it has exactly been doing that for the last 10 years

Exactly. 10 years. Surely the popularity will run out anytime soon now. It can't be on top forever.

Woah, it's like 2016 again!

by entering their contest and becoming mangaka yourselves

It still sells more than twice as much as the second biggest magazine, the question isn't how to save Jump but how to make manga popular again.

with how ubiquitous and accessible other forms of entertainment are? they can't. They need to overhaul how their business works, namely making it easier to access on mobile devices

Or ban smartphones.

Prole have been saying that for twenty years now.

One Piece's popularity has been dropping for the past few years.

One Piece is carrying it
HeroAca, Haikyuu, BC, Neverland help the sales as well
Dr Stone may do well, who knows
Most of it is dead weight though

no it has returned to the norm you fucking piece of shit. there was a big boom thx to the hype of marineford.

Leave Weekly Shounen Jump to me.
medibang.com/contest/jumpuniversal/?locale=en

Make it easy for people to access it on print or on the go.

Do not drag out series and milk them, let them have their own natural flow of things and have good conclusive endings.

Stop fucking around decent mangaka's like the chibi dance one.

Bring Bleach back

Allow nipples again. people that buy jump are old as shit

a truck got isekai'ed and now has to reverse isekai other people into his own original world

>implying one piece can carry the entire magazine
one piece is the current king of manga.
>implying bnha and nigger clover are big enough
they are.
bnha sells extremely well and ranks high. nigger clover began selling well and ranks really high too. there's also hq. weekly shonen jump isn't really in trouble. the entire manga medium is.

I'm surprised they haven't done that yet.

WSJ app which lets you subscribe to individual series at a slight markup, lets you cache chapters indefinitely (encrypted packages or something), keeps chapters accessible until tanks are published, maybe has tank discount tie-ins with bookstores to keep people from BookOff.

Better deal for the consumer and for WSJ.

Are you one of those retards who looks at the sales spike from Marineford and assumes there was a popularity drop.

It has the biggest seller, multiple best sellers and a couple newer series that have gained popularity though

If there is a "problem" I'd bet it's more of a fundamental issue with these types of manga in general

Everyone shat on Poro for being fujoshit and in the end he fucked a girl and has a son.

HxH

Lessen fujo pandering

Stop rushing your biggest sellers in their final arc as soon as they have a slight dip. Bleach didn't have to end that way ;_;.

See you in 10 years, pretty sure it will still be at the top as long as nothing happens to Oda, One Piece is just THIS popular.

Move some series from Square to get more readers.

Like which ones?

More tomboys.

>Less tomboys.
FTFY
They all lose anyway, so what's the point.

>They all lose anyway
Not in this series.

>Not in this series.
You don't know that yet.

Seraph maybe to get the fujo audience, or just move PoT back.
I'd personally love to have weekly Kemono Jihen but the quality would probably go downhill if that happened.

>Seraph
I knew you'd say it. And like with Kemono Jihen that you mentioned, the quality would go down, both of Yamamoto's art and Kagami's writing, who's also working on two Seraph LNs and manga adaptation of one of them. Pacing would suffer too, since some anons have been saying that it's slow and nothing's happening every month (which is not true in my opinion, but I enjoy it all)
Honestly, looking at SQ ToC, I have no idea what could get moved in WSJ. Maybe Twin Star Exorcists, it strikes me as something that could fit better in weekly serialization, since it's full of long battles. I also agree about PoT.

this

>Seraph
>PoT
>Twin Star Exorcists
Sounds like they would be great for weekly jump, but could cripple Square. All they'd have to live on is Blue exorcist.

Iirc, Neverland is also doing pretty well.

Give me World Trigger back.

>Gentlemen, how do we save Weekly Shonen Jump?
It is too late, Shueisha/WSJ should have been the first to cash in the Isekai meme

We don't.
Let it burn. Jump has been polluting manga storytelling everywhere by making shonenshit popular.