If you had $100 Billion what future tech would you invest in?

If you had $100 Billion what future tech would you invest in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
Lambright.com
leedskalnin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bitcoin

Genetic engineering with the goal of creating Gurley pets(humanoid female replacements that look like 8yo girls full grown and need to be dicked down daily).

I'M PUTTING IT ALL IN MEMES

water and ammo

Ethnovirus that infects jews and shitskins.

Proper robotic prosthetic. Honestly I'd lile to see them with onboard A.I. to help gague things like grip strength or movement speed. I think we need to abandon transhumanism and instead invest in medical advancments like that

I'd use a fraction of that money that predicts societal trends in their infancy and design and manufacture products to catch the trend before it goes viral.

cloning tech

Industrial crematoriums

electrostatics or resonant energy

>what future tech would you invest in?
robot sheep
they're like sheep, but robotic

Sex robots

kites

Self replicating islands for food production

Fucking Scottish people

artificial womb, artificial intelligence.

Matter recomposition and 3d printing.

Killing niggers.

Chainsaw bullets

>Not investing in various military compounds and housing Sup Forums autists that do nothing but train and farm all across the united states
You are all gay.

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

Fusion energy, all other problems easily solved with endless cheap energy

Chainlink

neat idea

oh wow you're a genius

elon musk Flamethrower, a soy boy wet dream.

Pic related.

It's kind of fun I suppose.

The artificial womb that the ultimate game changer

Wayne Lambright no pressure Hydrogen Storage. It's a replacement for Gasoline or Diesel. Lambright.com

Artificial wombs, genetic modification, interplanetary travel / space colonization. Übermensch race of 8'0" tall, 200IQ, radiation resistant Aryans to colonize the solar system.

Create a traditional ethnostate

ChainLINK

not gonna push those bags on me bizfag

enjoy your bloodbath pussy

>34 replies

I am disappoint

sexbots so I could turn it into $100 Trillion.

BTO is the future marketplace of AI, IOT, VR, Robotics, and other Data. It is a cryptocurrency stock.
>Has no competition
>$70-90M Marketcap
>Not yet on any major exchanges
>No one in the West has heard about it because it's only been marketed to the Chinese
>Founded by the Co Founder of NEO and has the same marketing strength
>The Legend Don Draper has backed them
>Multiple partnerships (ARM being the most important)
>Major software release in March for testing and demonstration
>Have a preview of the alpha on Youtube channel Bottos AI

fusion
quantum computers
ai

I would fuck off to venus in my blimp and also even try to get government subventions because I'd call it ''an experiment'' but really it'd be only me and a couple of sexdolls and hydroponics in a luxury blimp.

Probably a bunch of SLS 3d metal printers, CNC machines, ammunition manufacturing plant, reverse osmosis water purification, a good moonshine still, AI, just stuff to secure my future.

Eugenics and Meme Research

stockpiling and then genetic manipulation of human DNA aka eugenics.

I'd convert myself into a cybernetic steampunk sex toy

Cheesy viral marketing ploy to garner support while distracting from the failures in production.

I wouldn't invest it, I'd buy a fuck ton of land far away from other people and hide from the world to play with all my toys

technically eugenics is only half the picture, you would need an enviroment that builds people not tear them down (like our current post-modern society)

>catgirls
Disgusting furryshit
>Gurley pets
The patrician choice in genetically engineered female alternatives.

Transhumanism

Cocaine

Making Space Marines real

Graphene.

Singularity.

AI

Sugar free dildo

crazy 8s and flame throwers. UV water purify tech scaled to african economy so $1 a month feasible service fee like dollar shave club. profit mark up of 200% brings total to $2 a month to sustain cheap shipping and anticipated inflation for the ensuing decade based on MMF rate which my Libor lackeys rig over in London

Land-based, battery-powered war drones. We need to cleanse this planet of brownskins, and I don't want to risk white lives while doing it.
Imagine owning an army of autonomous war machines...

wins the future gets of the night

Sugar free dildo

leedskalnin.com/

gender-studies

Mega efficient aquaponics farming methods. Aquariums are fun, and growing stuff is fun. Plus, this would allow for the average person to become more self sufficient.

Electric rail roads...ho scale

Jesus fucking Christ what a moron

AI Bring on the singularity

orbital space habitats that are white only

Space elevator.

Data tracking tech

Space elevator. I’m a simple goy. I could easily live the rest of my life in a modest setting. The rest of the money can be blown on trying to get the materials right for making it a reality.

Id fund the US border wall. Best investment I could make.

death grip fap claw

Myself