FUCK THE RIGHTS OF TRANNIES

>FUCK THE RIGHTS OF TRANNIES
>becomes the most famous Canadian right now
How did he did it lads?

I unironically watched the whole C4 interview with my mum and now she has a major crush on JP

I unironically dislike trans people and view them as evil bluehaired monsters undeserving of sympathy

Compelled speech isn't and should never be a right

he looks like my dad in this pic.

everyone cool guy had that hairstyle then. should make a comeback desu. aesthetic as fuck

I'm fine with trannies existing, and think they should be left alone, but that they should be considered social pariahs and basically taboo. Kind of like chandalas in Hinduism, give them their space but don't associate with them. I think transsexualism is 'natural' but natural in the same way cancer is.

by tapping in to the lost-boys of teh internet demographic

its a good market to target. much disposable income and its growing every day.
it was a clever move

I don't have blue hair. Who needs sympathy.

This post is a false flag

i think they should just be treated as mentally ill people, without cuddling their delusions. the point with their illness is that being related to sexuality titilates liberals who are always scavenging for paraphilia and sociopaths to put on a pedestal. it’s just the sexual, morbid aspect of them that activates the liberaloid receptors

>transsexualism is 'natural' but natural in the same way cancer is.
so if I want to be a girl everytime I see a cute girl this is genuinely uncurable?

I have to give Peterson credit for one thing, he dropped the tranny shit as soon as he got a fanbase going.
Haven't seen him mention trannies once all year

trannies might try and fool you into believing they are normal, reasonable people. Don't fall for it! they are crazy colored hair sjws with pink hair to a MAN. they all look exactly like the person in pic related, and they hate you, White Man.

Maybe it's curable, but what im saying is dont worry about it. Just be yourself, but dont expect society to respect you or consider you normal, thats asking too much. A normal and healthy society needs its chandalas as well, so im happy people like you exist and have nothing really against you. its just dangerous when they become widely accepted and considered normal.

>I think transsexualism is 'natural' but natural in the same way cancer is.

No it isn't. Homosexuality is natural. There's no fucking tranny animals

If I were a trannie I'd want to lynch the militant 'xer' crowd who are ruining it for normie trannies who just want to be a she.

You know, apart from the ones that can LITERALLY transition like clownfish but that proves the rule

>be treated as mentally ill people
if by that you mean they should be institutionalized or medicated or something then i disagree. let them be what they are but ostracize them from normal society to a moderate extent

Technology is part of human nature, therefore changing your body by technology is natural for humans.

what do you mean by that? do you want to wear make up and buy nice clothes? i mean there’s plenty of brands targeted at females that would like you to do so. but don’t expect you’ll get the same feedback by society a nice girl gets

>There's no fucking tranny animals
Every animal is different. Transexualism is natural only to the human species. Still natural.

>EEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH?!

i mean with piety and understanding

more like
>i won't let the government dictate how i speak
>so what you're saying is you hate trans people
i mean i don't like him either but no need to misrepresent him

i think traps are just very femme gays, people with delicate behavior who identify more as women (weaker)

At this point anyone who posts a Peterson thread should eat a two week ban.

That's not the point at all.
Transexuality is a purely linguistic phenomenon. Its utterly meaningless in nature unless the being can quite literally change its sex

this is the pic in question, postmodern democrats who hate white people, the sorry lot of them. Tell me, Whiteman, does this 'person' look like your friend? the answer is NO. the transgender is your enemy, only an enemy would want to destroy you. Sort yourself out, then read SIEGE by James Mason, Read SIEGE faggot. America's next civil war will pit Jordan Peterson's Helter Skelter Skinhead Army against the forces of darkness: trans people, antifa, blue haired women and jews.

I'm just tired of being a submissive easily upset "man"

See This user is correct. Before language there is no separation betweens faggots and trannys

>unless the being can quite literally change its sex
that's not what transexuality means. transexuality are people who feel like they are the opposite sex or strongly identify with the opposite sex, probably choose to dress like the opposite sex, and in some cases chop off their own cock and surgically add tits. anyone who thinks its a literal transformation is deluded but that doesnt mean transexuality isnt natural in its own demented kind of way

Linguistic phenomena are part of human nature as well. Anything humans do is an expression of human nature, even if they do things they never did before. Just like how the first monkey to crack a nut with a rock wasn't violating monkey nature either.

You shouldn't observe other animals and conclude that humans should follow those tendencies.It's like saying a crow shouldn't fly because a pig can't.

I've never meet a tranny irl, but the trans anons on imageboards seem like nice, smart, if somewhat autistic people.

and you think that behavior is excused in women. i mean if you’re passable as a girl go for it, if you think that can ameliorate the way you are regarded but i think trans have tougher lives, memes aside.

I'm fine with trannies if I can't immediately tell they're trannies. I wish they could just be under the radar, not really talked about, and not really a big deal at all, like before. It seriously weirds me out when I hear kids talking about genders or transgender people or whatever.
If you look/speak/behave like a man or woman, whatever man. I'm not going to check your genitals. But if you are clearly a woman and want me to refer to you as a man, or a man who wants me to refer to you as a woman, I'm not sure my brain would let me do that anyway.
I have tranny friends but they are FtMs and I seriously cannot think of them as anything but men, there's pretty much nothing even remotely feminine about them. And they're pretty normal people.

Except its not natural because it requires a self conscious concept of sexes.
Animals don't think in terms of male and female as categories. Everything is far too immanent to the encounters between individuals. They could act more feminine or masculine but its impossible to conceive of them desiring to belong to the other category when its outside the scope of their minds

>Except its not natural because it requires a self conscious concept of sexes.
>Animals don't think in terms of male and female as categories.
Human animals do, and humans are natural.

I find JP to be a lot like Hitchens
It doesn't matter what they're saying because it all sounds so goddam beautiful

This too. it wasn't till tranny rights became a thing either. I used to just see them as weird and mentally ill. But now its almost certain that any tranny you see on the street is just an attention whore with daddy issues

>Linguistic phenomena are part of human nature as well. Anything humans do is an expression of human nature,

Only if you're a fucking retard. Anyone who isn't a brainlet understands human nature as referring to pre-linguistic man

nobody denies transsexuals aren’t an human thing, you’re wasting your time

>self conscious
humans are self-conscious animals
>Animals don't think in terms of male and female as categories
Humans do, and humans are animals.

most transgenders are just democrats doing it to virtue signal, or else kids brainwashed by politically correct gender ideologues. Maybe it existed as a legit rare neurological disturbance once upon a time, but it's become a fad comparable to fidget spinners.

WE CAN ALL AGREE TRANNIES A MENTAL ILLNESS?

>anyone who isn't a brainlet agrees with my arbitrary category that is necessary for me to have a valid argument

Weak, desu. Language is an essential aspect of homo sapiens life for as long back as we have observable data. There is no pre-linguistic human nature for you to speak on, and if there was, it would be irrelevant to actual humans today, just like you wouldn't define duck nature by the behavior of an ancestor that is no longer around and acted differently.

Someone said transsexualism isn't natural, which is silly.

it’s about the possibility to customize every aspect of a person, maybe the epitome of capitalism. i can’t think of a more exaggerated customization. blue hair and shit like that are just aesthetic, fashions, teeny things. but the whole chop off genitals, hormones, genderism as a normal human state which was forbidden by patriarchy is a bit beyond

It's "natural" but not normal.
Even Greeks new what trannies were, Prometheus fucking up and giving some men tits and some women dongs or something if I remember correctly, it was still funny to them though.

it’s very industrial cmon, that was the point

Nature as a phenomenon refers to a clear self contained system where behavior is determined under Darwinian pressures. The moment language comes into play there comes something of a singularity point where emergent behavior and reason becomes possible that was totally unfathomable without this symbolic domain.

You could play the ontological reductionist game regardless but its intellectually dishonest if you're going to do that without going the fullhod, like why speak of humans and not merely atoms, or strings or so on

You could try NoFap, Gym, Good Diet, Good Sleep Schedule/Schedule in general. If you aren't doing these things you might end up in an upward spiral if you start

The difference is a human is still totally divisble from language. Even accepting a Chomskian hypothesis that there is an innate instinct towards forming a language it still requires it to be formed

He actually brings up bill c-16 all the time still. Especially after the Lindsay Sheppard fiasco and that Channel 4 interviewer challenged him on trannies too

>Nature as a phenomenon refers to a clear self contained system where behavior is determined under Darwinian pressures.
That's a highly inadequate definition.
>Animals don't think in terms of male and female as categories
I'm not a reductionist, I believe in ontological wholes such as "animal" and "human".

this

true trannies have gender dysphoria. I have a suspicion that it's because their self-esteem is so low for so long that they need to radically reinvent themselves because of inner contempt in order to function

>That's a highly inadequate definition

Not an argument

^
this

in the same way, every neurosis isn’t natural compared to psychosis which are. language creates the landscape occupied by identity

>I believe in ontological wholes such as "animal" and "human".

Clearly not since your entire point here has been pushing the naive idea that nature encapsulates everything in existence

It's too narrow of a definition. Empirically, there are too many phenomena in nature that fall outside the scope of Darwinian evolution. Evolution is only one slice of the pie.

>Anyone who isn't a brainlet understands human nature as referring to pre-linguistic man
>human nature refers to hypothetical """human""" before "current" human nature
nice meaningless phrase. pre-linguistic human wouldn't have the capacity to be this retarded.

>that nature encapsulates everything in existence
How does that contradict anything? Nature is another ontological whole that includes lesser ones.

>It's "natural" but not normal.
I agree, transsexualism is not the norm.

Man has become a very industrial animal though. I think trannies are just early adapters when it comes to body modifications. A lot of them are monstrosities because of this, but when we'll get better at it this will cease to be a problem, especially as the general populace also starts tweaking their biology.

lol

the sheer biology, if you’re willing, even that we can’t still understand

>blue hair
Still staying mommy's, little NEET?

so you think they’re paving the way for posthumanity? many agree on this. it’s an increasingly customizable personhood, one completely obsessed with identity and fashion

the "purpose" of sexual differentiation is to have two genders that can fuck each other and produce a baby. it's fucking boring watching faggots and trannies dressing it up like some mythological mode of being

becoming a specific sex happens step-wise in gestation. there aren't perfect forms in biology. sometimes bad stuff happens and you get a shitty mix. tough luck, you didn't get enough testosterone and now you want to be a woman and your dick is all small and useless

if you think about that, trannies and gays won’t reproduce proving themselves genetically unfit. which produces their embitterment towards society as they understand being useless and ungodly

>The difference is a human is still totally divisble from language.
Humanity isn't though. A bee is divisible from the hive but bees as a species are not.

JBP deadass looks like Jerry Seinfeld here.

>deadass
Brooklyn or Queens?

>Humanity isn't though

This is a hard question for me. I think there is a human to speak of between our Chimp like origin and the linguistic man.
I don't think language was the determinate factor of our development from ape but rather a product

I'd say they are at least a symptom of the ongoing change of humanity and our increasing intertwining with our technology, but also pioneers in a sense. So are people with pacemakers, cochlear implant et cetera though, but those are less controversial.

I dislike the phrase posthumanity though, since we have been technologically augmented since before homo sapiens. In fact, homo sapiens as we know it only exist because of earlier hominids mastering cooking and hunting technology. Humanity is the product of technology.

yes which is why the only people fit to hold public office are those who've given birth to at least two healthy children
there's no reason to trust people whose genes have been cursed and has no stake in the future of humankind

i’m not talking at how society permits or forbids public office to gays and traps, i’m talking about their never ending mental illness

It would be great to get definitive answers on language capabilities of earlier hominids desu.

I don't necessarily think language was the determinate factor either, but I would say it is indivisible from homo sapiens for all intents and purposes. I think technology is the determinate factor.

they’re not controversial as they’re not a freak show of attention whoring freaks freaking out 24/7

language is both the enabler of an act of self determination and the justification to that act

There's some confirmation bias there because the only trannies that get publicity are the attention whoring ones.

It's like saying gays are annoyingly theatrical and attention seeking, but the only gays you detect generally are the flaming fags rubbing it in your face. Most gays who just want to gay in peace walk by you unregistered as homosexual.

this is true about gays, absolutely agree, but transsexualism is something very spectacular that implies a public looking at you and how you present yourself to those eyes. for transsexual the point is always about looks, it’s extrovert

There is an unexceptionable element of truth to this. Perception is skewed like that. At the same time, as a faggot, I do think there is something of an actual real tendency there. It's my fucking dating pool. I can't avoid it. I feel the echoes of it in myself sometimes, too... I want to become a queen... lording over all the straight boys... the queen of heterosexual sexual anxiety. Evil conquest.

Of course uh, my perception is affected too.

that is something you do because you want to signal it to potential partners, it’s a matter of how you’ll get your needs fixed. trapism is only the look. the look. the web of eyes triangulating your idenity.

daily reminder that terfs are right about almost anything

True. In one sense, you could say some lesbians have short hair and a butch appearance because they feel they resonate with masculinity, but it's also a matter of sexual signalling. Discourage male attention and signal lesbianism to potential partners.

>tfw we get tricked into becoming Sup Forums posters

MODS ARE FAGS

Where'd this thread come from?

a board with tranny mods

/lit/

lit

shhhhh!!!

how is this pol related. It should belong to a faggot loving board, like Sup Forums

This is what this website has become. Don't you dare hurt the feelings of others or you'll find yourself told to "fuck off to Sup Forums".

What rights do trannies not have?

yes. but transsexualism gets tricky because their sexual orientation is not just gay, there’s many trans women MtF who identify as ‘lesbians’. it’s a more nuanced phenomen. very hard to grasp without the genderqueer ideology as it contradicts normal intuition

Does Sup Forums read?

This. trannies aren't even human. They're just mentally ill freaks that mutilate their genitals and inject themselves with chemicals.

where is this from?

also the answer is youtube

>be mtf trans
>voted for trump and generally right wing
>have a boyfriend

Whatever

[spoiler]have daddy issues tho xd[/spoiler]

easy, because trannies aren't human and don't deserve any rights!