Buying their own tickets Nigger tier top

The Actors and Actresses of the movie Black Panther are actually buying out the tickets at entire theaters for the launch of their own movie in an attempt to make it look like it's not a complete abomination and failure.

Is there anything more Nigger Tier than buying tickets to your own premier to make it look successful?

They should make it free for proud black Africans, fucking Marvel kikes robbing them of their history.

Actually paying for something instead of stealing it is the exact opposite of nigger behavior.

I'm going to watch it and support black exclenence.

Fuck you

im white and want to watch this. I'm a huge marvel movie fanboy though so watching the only magic black people non-shit country that exists in the entire world is only forgivable because of PLOT and not reality.

this. the vast majority of niggers that will watch this movie wont pay for it and the producers know that.

>literally a film catering to thugs and thieves
it wont even break even

Good luck, its going to be a literal chimpout. The movie is going to suck shit but the niggers will stay loud.

Whats your source on this? In b4 1post by this id.

gas yourself.

>Is there anything more Nigger Tier than buying tickets to your own premier to make it look successful?

stealing them

dont make me post it

>exclenence

the movie's gonna be awesome. marvel hasn't struck out in quite some time.

"exclenence"

>Nigger confirmed

I'm going to see it because BP is going to be saying everything we say with the races switched around

What am i seeing here other than the early 90s cgi?

I dunno man I'm a huge marvel fan but never thought much of Black Panther. Just not that interesting a character.
However, that does not change the fact that they could have made a decent movie.

This looks like complete shit.
Will not even pirate/10

Fuck you so much.
I am assuming this is bait.

post proof faggot

its a trailer for Parapapap the Rapper

user, seriously going to the tester to see this will not be safe. The nogs are going to chimpmoutnand take their aggressions on any and all white people.

I highly advise you to at least wait until you can rent it online

Same thing napped with wonder woman

haha.. quality product

>Is there anything more Nigger Tier than buying tickets to your own premier to make it look successful?

Seems more Jew tier than nigger tier.

Chinese poster

he's not lying though. every movie they put out has made tons of money.

Proofs?

Jew tier would be making white people buy tickets to Black Panther.

wont that actually make it harder for people to see it because the tickets will be sold out?

ill just drive an extra few miles away from any major cities where poor niggers usually stagnate.

He's fucking ON BET RIGHT NOW talking about how he bought 20,000 tickets at 100 theaters for kids, cost him around $200,000. Wait like an hour if you need a Kike to write it up and post it on Vox for you Goy.

how do we make sure the Chinese know that all the actors are black?

IS THIS REAL? holy shit, this is from a ps2 game right?

I had to sit through drStrange and I wanted to kill myself, you should probably think about doing so too

Damn, they covered his face in the Chinese poster to obscure the fact it's a nigger. You can't make this shit up.

they're not paying for it?! hollywood is paying for it you nonce

what is this trash? this looks fucking generic.

Will this movie actually make money?

Why is everybody here acting like a fag liberal, judging shit before actually seeing it?

THIS *clap* IS *clap* OUR *clap* TIME!

i thought the jews had more money. why such bad cgi? are they playing 4d chess and making a bad movie so nobody will like it and niggers are going to chimp out and starting saying its because people are racist and white people are going to get mad and eventually start killing chimps, that will lead to a civil war and trump and his goverment will go down and ((they)) will replace him with a puppet?

>He's fucking ON BET RIGHT NOW
Why are you watching BET Mr. Sheklestein?

the zoo was closed

It will be SJW Ghostbusters 2.0

I don't really care because I don't see nigger movies.

The most interesting thing about this movie to me is that only two of the seven or so black "stars" starring in the film have any children. I can only hope this movie encourages nogs to follow their example.

fucking cringe man. That movie looks like ass with its 90's cgi

Checked

How can people watch these comic book movies?

I think I saw the first iron man and quite a few of the batman movies, but that was it.

I tried watching one of the avengers movies fight scenes on youtube to see if it was worth watching as an action flic, and the constantly shifting camera made me turn it off after 15 seconds.

thats scorpion king-tier CGI