Reddit memo release pre-salt thread!

The memo's not out yet and Reddit's trying their best, look at their opinions, our own shills are pushing the same lines:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5T1RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry xirs, it's literally nothing.

It's just a tired old trick those mean white males always use.

It's totally nothing, but at the same time it's SO FUCKING SERIOUS.

I'm reading this thread, thanks for posting

You're welcome, I'm sure you're eagerly awaiting the release of the memo. GHCQ must be shitting its pants right now, this will permanently damage US / UK relations.

>properly conducted court-warranted surveillance

>Don Cheexote

Legitimately kek'd

I am, very much so! Based on the Drudge headlines and news reports from late last night I thought we'd see it for the primetime cycle tonight. I suppose it's been sent back to the House Intelligence Committee because of some tweaks requested by the FBI and the WH?

if liberals weren't lying through their teeth they'd already be lying in their graves.

>Don Cheetoxes

I can't imagine thinking that would ever be funny. I don't get the left

But, I Reddit that the pee pee tapes are 100% real and not made up on my favorite site!

Reportage from major outlets is confused, nobody in the media knows what's going on. It is coming out though, possibly even in unredacted form.

Don't worry!

Some of them are *SO* close but as Terry Davis would say, they are wearing narrow blinders.

Uhm, sweeties, when we get back in President we're gonna sanction Russia so hard. Damn.

Ive noticed, on /r/Politics, there's ALWAYS a comment that starts its sentence with something like "Yep." , "Bingo." , "Ding, Ding Ding."

I'm addicted to American talk radio. I'm looking forward to it!

Such vindictive babies

Yep and look at that comment... Like they think it's ok to use an agency of the government for political purposes

Fucking cringefest, what a bunch of bitter nerds.

Are you kidding, that's hilarious. The "cheeto" meme is pretty bad by itself but at least they are getting creative now.

I thought that was some youtuber I've never heard of. I guess I'm just thick.

Listen you shitlords, Liberals are only against the FBI when they're persecuting innocent Earth First freedom fighters who merely torch inanimate SUVs. This is a whole different ball of wax.

correcting the grammar or spelling of the other post really makes that guy's post complete.

reading /r/politics makes me sad how low the average liberal has fallen in the country. 2000's era they hated exactly what they have become. Don't they have any perspective>>?

if reddit is the front page of internet
what about Sup Forums?

To think that if the democrats win in 2020, they will be the ones starting a World War with Russia. Republicans have to win only because democrats got us in bigger messes, like wars and skirmishes

This is the asshole of the internet, didn't you hear?

literally shaking now

I instantly close the tab if I read "Bingo" or "Okay, I'll bite...", I just can't do it

Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet. just FYI.

I go there to pose as a leftist and see how retarded I can sound while still getting updoots. The threshold is pretty high.

to be fair Sup Forums hated the jews, and now they are the jews.

Somebody buy that man a gold.
>note his flag

By the way, QED, there's no way a civil servant could be a part of any plot. They said they wouldn't.

Why is the president intentionally kneecapping his own federal agency?

I've tried that before and sometimes I leak out. Those dedicated redditors always go back to my post history and take all of my reddit points away when I'm found out.
I actually do use the site for a few niche subjects I'm interested in, so I suppose it's not all bad.

Bingo. This is what the left does.

Because Drumpf, dude, orange cheeto pussy grabbing racist deporter, he's obviously Russian.

probably because they did some severely illegal things to help king nigger

Part of the Executive Branch's duty is to keep the other branches in check

It's so impressive that these same people laughed at Romney when he called Russia a geopolitical foe.

Orwell was not exaggerating when he described double think.

Somebody buy this user a Platinum.

I don’t even understand these fags. How can they be so delusional? If there was ANYTHING on trump or anyone else high up they would’ve found it a fucking year ago. It would be sad if it didn’t make me so angry

They keep saying that:
>hit the streets
do it already pussies

REEEEEEE heads of the CIA/KGB meeting face to face to talk impreach grumpfkin now

Ding. It'll be hilarious watching Drumpfie babble his way out of this one. Lordy, I'm excited!

No

Okay, I'll bite. How do you think he'll squeeze his way out of this one?

Hey man they SAID they wouldn't be evil. J-just trust them

so scared of all 16 million Hillary supporters (that are all 58 yr old lesbians) hitting the "streets" (suburban Cul de sacs)

Seriously, it's time to think about impeachment, we can't let Trump have the memo codes.

Archive this because in the future they will claim this never happened.

Reminder that these people are so uninformed and sheepish that we had them pushing the memo hashtag, telling them it was bad for trump if it came out.

archive.is/5T1RA

How is the guy he nominated supposed to lead it when half the country thinks it's corrupt?

>Yep
found the redditor

Drump's white trash and retarded. Also he's incredibly dangerous but only because Putin is his brain.

Ding, Ding, Ding we got a winner

Checked. Also, Big Ding here. He's clearly trying to distract Mueller (chiseled jaw-line). Lordy.

I wonder if this hype between liberals and conservatives boost the stock market....

Bullseye. Trump will attempt to seduce Mueller if all else fails

Ding, Ding Ding this post makes me slobber like Pavlov's Dog

I love when they hit the streets and destroy their own cities. It sure shows us

To defeat the Jew you must become the Jew.

>Hillary's sooo POWERFUL guise!
>that meany doodoo head Trump never takes on anyone who doesn't wilt in front of him :(

Gas them, gas them all.

>meme codes
>not recognizing the mastermind behind it all

perhaps its a subconscious expression of their underlying need for dopamine hits they've been subjected to and trained on via Pavlovian conditioning in the media - especially via their comedy shows

wew that's a lotta big wurds

Never post this image ever again what the fuck dude
C U R S E D

Bingo

I guess we're the backpage

which is a real thing

The new reddit meme

Bingo

Nailed it.

draining the swamp?

The best way to defeat your enemies is to learn what made them successful and corrupt it for yourself.

Ding Bong Dong, Yep. Totally a russian putinbot racist that will be going to jailio.

that post exemplifies a childish amount of naivete

Either we're dealing with actual children, or people suffering from desperation and self-delusion and I'm not sure which of these options is worse

Really dings my dong...

>xirs
Even their non-genderous-post-gender-fluid adjectives lean male.

Bingy long dong

Exactly, I thought I was the only one

ehh kinda has a point tbcompletelyh

why would the head of the FBI say anything if its nothing?

Bingo.

Also, pic:
>when your references are so obscure and strained that you need a thread to explain them
Bingo.

bingo

Yep, Bingo, and Ding ding ding.

Yahtzee

God, they can’t meme.

They're humor supposedly is smart but ends up cringey and lame

You're thinking too hard.

>an original reddit meme, they totally didn't try to steal and soy-ify one of ours

NippLeGate
Does his Dad know he's on Twitter again?

Yahtzee

>stocking
Well imagine my shock

Touchdown. The left can't reference

Ok, im going to play devils advocate here, IF there was a 'deep state' 'illuminati' 'anti trump squad' 'the powers that be' 'a juice ran cabal' They would never eveeeer write shitdown in memos, come on ppl.Fuck all is in the memo i wish this wasnt the case , an i will laugh my ass off when Trump backs out,edits shit out, gives someoone a minor slap on the wrist who is mentined in the 'memo' doing something that would equal a time out inpreschool punishment! ::cough LOCK HER UP! IF I GET ELECTED, YOU'D BE IN JAIL!:: Oh, shes been threw enough! For years i believed this conspiracy about a criminal evil baby eating crazy black magicans running the world, in the shadows but lets face it, NOONE COULD PULL IT OFF AN KEEP IT SECRET! Man is too greedy, yes 9/11 offical narativeis a lie an was a false flag , but again YES a group of powerful MEN rule the world but THEY DO IT as one, for each their own, each evil fucker with wealth an power who are corrupted addsanther coil to the serpent that coils this world in evil BUT NO WAY IN HELL CAN 1000'S Hundreds of thousands all agree an run shit, dont bother will the shill shit uparanoid tards

Top kek user. A new meme was born tonight.