Let's talk about this cat

Let's talk about this cat.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13251394
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This cat (female (male))

I´d suck his dick and there´s nothing gay about it.

HOMOSEXUAL MUST BE BURNT

Are traps gay?

Only gay as you make it.

What makes Felix great is that he manages to be an actual knight, a loyal retainer to Krusch, and a renowned healer you'd be glad to have on your side againt terrible enemies, while being such a cute little trap wit cat ears. You're kinda bound to respect him as a man, while lusting for him as a catgirl(male).

He clearly takes great pleasure in sexually confusing Subaru, who's clearly representing the reader. He even has a tragic past to explain why he acts that way.

I think the correct way to enjoy this cat would be in a friends with benefits relationship, treating him like a man by day, and like a woman by night. Something like the ancient greek/roman take on homosexuality, with a manly giver and an effeminate reciever, who's the only one who truly counts as "gay".

Ferris is for being your bro on the battlefield, and your mistress in the sheets.

FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKIIIIINNNGGG

GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

his eyebrows are tiny little nugs. just thought i'd say that.

A very good post.

>see feliz for first time
>here is the best girl I said
>best girl
>girl

You really thought about it huh

Yes.

dude don't look like this, dude

Fuck off,

You have to go back.

A cat is fine too.

Felix isn't gay you fucking faggots. He's smashing that vagina every night.

He has romantic feelings for her, but given how he interacts with Subaru, Felix would clearly like to get some of his Emilia-loving dick.

Felix is probably bisexual.

he doesn't need to be gay to be a buttslut

no

It's only gay if you fantasize about taking it up the ass.

The trap is as gay as one possibly can, but the trap lover isn't as long as he doesn't play the role of the girl.

So It's not gay to fuck a guy, but getting fucked by a guy is gay?

consider this:

what are you getting off with? your dick or your boibutton?

reminder that cat dicks are barbed

Traps are girls in your own mind so it's not gay. If you start thinking about them as guys and don't lose attraction then yes you are gay.

Basically, yes. Note that it only works because the trap is an anime character with girly looks, a female seiyuu and wearing girl's clothes.

Just like 2D and 3D follow different rules, 2D traps and 3D men, as effeminate as they can be, can't be placed in the same category.

>I think the correct way to enjoy this cat would be in a friends with benefits relationship, treating him like a man by day, and like a woman by night. Something like the ancient greek/roman take on homosexuality, with a manly giver and an effeminate reciever, who's the only one who truly counts as "gay".
>Ferris is for being your bro on the battlefield, and your mistress in the sheets.
They should make a "Sacred Band of Thebes"-like force desu.

something something angry gay noises

>tfw no catboy to discuss strategy before a battle and later at night enjoy a nice blowjob after a hard-fought victory

fuck this gay earth

I wouldn't be satisfied with just a friends with benefits relationship. I want to marry this cat and do all sorts of cute couple things with him.

>him

His (her) dick must be huge

strawpoll.me/13251394

let's settle this

Felix is a sexual entity, he fucks what he sees.

>What are bisexuals

No, the trap becomes "female" by being fucked, ergo it's not gay.