For those who aren't aware, the George Zimmerman-Travon Martin case of Canada is happening right now

For those who aren't aware, the George Zimmerman-Travon Martin case of Canada is happening right now.

>buttfuck, saskatchewan, canada
>drunk natives on a 2 week bender, driving around the prairies, stealing shit from vehicles and farms with a loaded weapon in their shitty SUV
>after swimming drunk, they "get a flat tire and wuz just lookin for help" so they go to Gerald Stanley's farm
>start looking around the vehicles on his property, and fucking about with his ATV
>confrontation occurs
>indian ends up shot dead

The indians are currently "rising up to the injustice", etc.

Maybe he didnt deserve to die, but his death was a consequence of his actions as far as I can tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/gerald-stanley-trial-witness-admits-lying-to-police-about-rifle-groups-alcohol-consumption
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>canadian natives

See

Decolonialize your mind. You think just cause he is native that his friends are liars?

He should've killed all of the witnesses too and then buried the bodies deep. No one would've ever known.

I am not familiar with Canadian laws regarding trespassing. I have a feeling the shooter is royally fucked.

I think this filthy racist meant to say FIRST NATIONS.

There is no way this guy does not go to prison in Canada

I'm from Saskatchewan and I haven't heard about this; but, good, I say! Everyone I've ever met has said "some stereotypes are true for a reason," and they've always been referring to redskin trash.

Sure there may be some good redskins in the lot, if we looked, but I say the only good redskin is one that never crawls out of their stinking, worthless reservations.

>You think just cause he is native that his friends are liars?

Apparently so.

>Witnesses have conflicting, changing stories about Colten Boushie's shooting

thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/gerald-stanley-trial-witness-admits-lying-to-police-about-rifle-groups-alcohol-consumption

lol not really like the travon case at all but whatever

>Decolonialize your mind
O I am laffin. Leafs truly are right up there with the aussie shitposters. Different flavor, same proficiency.

It is illegal to use excessive force against trespassers--meaning it's always illegal to kill them.

>You think just cause he is native that his friends are liars?

No, I think "just cause" they're liars that his friends are liars.

Another interesting quote from that story:

>One also said he lied under oath during Stanley's preliminary hearing

nobody cares about canada. sage.

Have u seen his smug look in his pictures... if they wouldn't have came onto his property he would have killed one aboriginal person who he STOLE his farmland from at the next possible chance out of pure hatred.

Fuck with a man's shit, get dropped.
One less chug

lol the cbc is putting up some podcast series on this shit. as always they are going to shill hard
if all he was doing was trespassing then yeah farmer is fucked but we put even obvious self defense cases on trial and just let the courts sort it out. from news reports Bousie had a gun when he was shot so we'll see but probably fucked considering how shit our self defense laws are

As a Canadian, you don't have the right to shoot a man raping your wife at gunpoint in the bed you normally sleep in.

Teepee niggers should have already been genocided.

>Maybe he didnt deserve to die
Sure did. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Do leaf posters not realize that nobody cares about what goes on in Canada?

in Canada you are not allowed to shoot someone even if they are raping your wife

but you can get a fine for not offering someone a beer after sex if they cum in your house

Indians and flips > blacks n spics, though

That should be a not guilty verdict, but we'll see.