Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13273545
youtu.be/WbphmPd9Dag?t=1257
twitter.com/keiichiree_Z/status/878624041539588097
strawpoll.me/13274249
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HEY WAIT A MINUTE-

Based Cheerios always has a plan.

Please tell me user. Was this whole scene a two in the pink one in the stink joke? Did Rita make the hand so that it would explode if kaisar ever decided to finger a girl other than her.

The king is such a fucking hack.

He constantly cries about how many humans died in the war against demons, how that is unforgivable, etc. And then he causes even more human deaths because of his selfish quest for power.

No because he needs the power to protect humanity and the gods being the pretentious assholes they are want their power back because they are scared of humanity. Instead of the gods helping humanity fight the demon thread the just watched and expected to receive prayers for that.

>gib me shit for free

>pray and revere us
>you actually expect us to do something?

How the fuck can a Hitler kill Gods and angels?

Gods were so happy for one holy maiden that they conveniently gave her a weapon to kill them. Wytearp, Livian, Dorma etc. were seemingly peaceful, secular cities, nothing shown on screen implies the average dude like Favaro had to worship anything but pussy.

Reminder they left Jeanne to die and humans did in a couple of years what gods hadn't in millennia about demons.

Yeah humans need to be babysat better.

More like gods don't even have the right to be butthurt about being decimated, literally doing nothing to help humans for centuries does that.

>angelcucks keep telling that they will btfo humans
>the madman btfos them instead

We're looking at Charioce and Charioce with meatbags this season. I don't think you can argue sensibly about the state of things based on their words and actions anyway.

The fact the gods had to rely on literal Favaro to save the world proves they are useless.

I'm really surprised Cheerios didn't reveal to the world that Favaro saved it and tried to use him as a humanity wanking device.

ARCHANGEL OF GLORIOUS MELEE COMBAT to teach angels some proper justice and valor fucking when?

Favaro is just the MC in an action show, of course he saves the day. And he would've sat on top of a mountain waiting to get blasted were it not for his god buddy giant duck.

Survey says: yes.

>Rita is so best she even create an exploding hand for Kaisar just in case and it ended up helping him
Sasuga.

More like it's a very specific finger position that wouldn't come up in everyday life. Besides, you Favaro had to say a spell, to activate it.

She is literally batman with how prepared she is. Why hasn't Kaiser taken such a girl as a wife yet?

strawpoll.me/13273545
strawpoll.me/13273545
strawpoll.me/13273545

I found it funny (besides how convenient it is to suddenly know you have an exploding prosthetic hand for a prison escape) Favaro still remembers the sequence how to blow up Kaisar's hand despite how long he's been imprisoned,

youtu.be/WbphmPd9Dag?t=1257
NOW

Can someone tell me what is the point of favaro in virgin souls. Just kill him already

Red pill me on why heaven is full of literal niggers, while the top angels are all white aryan perfect breeding material angels?

Ok we get it

>top angels are all white
>slave angels are black
You got your answer

Need some good hentai about angels becoming cock slaves.

But they are in femdom heaven, that's why the niggers are the grunts.

What about Michael?

He's their top fuckboi, that's why he looks so feminine.

>English Imperius: "Sacrilage"
>Jap Imperius: "kisama
Jesus fucking Christ, japs. Even russians got that line right.

Bachus is a pretty strong god.

>Aryan angels
Not according to the canon game.

>Your Majesty. If you keep antagonizing the gods they'll eventually have enough of your shit and will retaliate.
>It'd be really bad if that happens and if you just stopped being such a fucking asshole we could all easily prevent this

>No! Ready our forces! We'll go to war with the heavens! Nothing can go wrong!

Why did these threads ever have Charioce supporters to begin with? Just for shitposting?
Just look at all the humans who had to flee the capital in order to not get caught in Charioce's petty war. And even having fled the capital they still had their homes crushed and burned.

Charioce is not good for humanity.

You'll get ningen'd too, scum!

It was more like
>angels, give us weapons so we can stop getting btfo by demons. Or at least help us.
>lol no, pray to us, fagit
>k, we'll just take it by force
>wtf we're btfo now
>maybe we should attack in full force while we still can, and take the tech back from humans?
>nah, let's wait
>wtf we're double btfo

It's a miracle they remember how to breathem honestly

Do you really think those stock photo memes are funny?

Why does Favaro have a log leg ?

>Or at least help us.
But they have assisted humanity for ages. It was Charioce who broke that arrangement.
All the magic you saw the knights use in the first season was thanks to the gods.

Holy shit
twitter.com/keiichiree_Z/status/878624041539588097

Will Rita ever recover?

I loved their reunion. It was beautiful.

No.

So is Rita unable or unwilling to reattach Kaisar's hand?

Jesus those nipples. Based Satou.

He's been planning this for 10 years.

Gabriel is a fucking hack.

She constantly bitches and moans that humans are worshiping her, how she protects them and shit, etc, and yet only one city was ever protected and that was by fucking Michael. She does more harm than good in her quest to have a human populate of fuck toys.

This is some EVA bullshit now.

Put her on the dick.

>killing off the literally best character in this whole series

Gabriel is my wife.

She needs a dozen of unclean, dirty hobo dicks in all of her holes!

Gabriel would never, you would be her chair and she would use your face to warm her lazy ass up everyday.

You know she still has her pet disembodied hand, right?

I saw Rita as more of a maternal figure to Kaisar in Genesis. She was mature and cool, but cared for that idiot because he was like a goddamn puppy.
That they made her romantically infatuated with Kaisar actually kinda detracts from her awesomeness.

They also won't have Jeanne and Kaisar hook up, despite it making more sense, because she caries all that MUH MICHAEL baggage and who ever heard of a woman moving the fuck on in fiction.

>in her quest to have a human populate of fuck toys.
I'll volunteer, all I ask for is to get to live in heaven and be exempt from disease and ageing.

I won't mind worshipping Gabriel's divine pussy for eternity.

Give me your opinions

strawpoll.me/13274249

No, because Gabriel will think you are trash. All you get is to worship her and hope some humans who give no fucks about Gabriel and her femdom heaven or demons who just don't like you don't decide to kill you while Gabriel provides no protection at all.

They do seem to be pushing a lot of Jeanne and Kaisar interactions. Especially since that short that showed that they have great chemistry and get along very well. But like you said I doubt it will be romantic since Jeanne is 100% all about "muh micheal", but it's nice to know that they think of each other so highly.

I want Gabriel stripped of her divine power and paraded around town by leash and collar, in the naked while guys jerk off on her.

I want Gabriel placed in pillory while in the town square, fucked by numerous guys.

I want Gabriel forced to work in a whorehouse, giving out rimjobs to hobos for free.

I want a Gabriel soapland where she has to use her pure body to clean and cleanse dirty old men and young horny stubs for hours upon hours. Including her cleans cocks with her mouth.

Fuck Gabriel.

Gabriel is not very different from Cheerios. Cheerios is even worse.

I want Gabriel to marry me and for us to be happy together.

I want to marry Gabriel to my cock, to cherish and to honor my cock for death do them part.

Kaisar is delusional, Cheerios can't be reasoned with so you kill or imprison Cheerios and then the status quo can return. Azazel is right.

In general I like that they made a good effort to integrate Jeanne into the central group, after keeping her mostly apart from everyone for so long.

I also wouldn't mind them building up the galpal angle with Nina.

I see there are two very opposite kinds of anons in here.

>there are charioce fans who would gladly burn their very own capital and homes to the ground just to get a chance to hurt the angels a bit
>because being assisted by the angels is apparently an insult and not being assisted even more is apparently oppression
I don't even. You are just trolling, right?

Yes.

I'd do what needs to be done to get a shot at making Softiel my sex slave.

Imagine Gaby giving you an angry blowjob.

Just imagine Gabriel trying to maintain that face in front of hordes of nigger angels while there is a vibrator up inside her pussy.

>the 3 fingers swap position

CANT UNSEE

I'd rather imagine Sofiel giving me an angry paizuri

Call me weird. But the idea of her loving me and embracing me out of passion and love sounds much more divine to me.

You can have love you and still ask for an angry face during a blowjob user.

>they don't want wing hugs

You aren't weird user, they're just terrible at seeing opportunities and potentials.

S1 Gabriel > S2 Gabriel

>just kill them
>mfw it works

So I googled rage of bahamut and I keep getting links to Shadowverse, that weeb hearthstone is the same thing then...?

Rage of Bahamut and Shadowverse take place in the same universe.

redpill me on it, is it good or trash

Why does all the language in this anime imply that that one city is the only one on earth.

Cheerios is anti-god and demon but the Gods always say shit like "mankind need to be led on the right path" "we had a favorable relationship with mankind"

bruh it's one city. the King doesn't rule the planet

>bruh it's one city. the King doesn't rule the planet
It's the capital of human kind. So he kind of sort of does.

It's anime Hearthstone. But it isn't dogshit like Hearthstone, and it's actually really generous towards free to play players and new players alike.

I mean the game still has its own share of problems. But the pull rates for the cards are very favourable, and the upkeep for the game is really simple so it just keeps pouring new resources onto you that you can use to gain new cards.

How long was Favaro imprisioned? Why does nobody know he's the Bahamut killer?

yeah I just noticed the pegleg this episode too

Favaro is a known scoundrel, do you think anyone would believe him if he claimed it was him.

Why wouldn't Favaro or Jeanne accurately say what happened? They would include him

We already got them.

No it fucking doesn't

I want to cum inside Nina.

Why all of they look the same?

Gabriel basically spawned an army overnight according to her taste.

Most of the continent was destroyed and everything was a mess, i don't think people would honestly care who killed it, the main thing they wanted to do was rebuild which is what the king did. Jeanne probably didn't even have the chance to properly explain what happened before she was exiled/imprisoned.

I think that would be the biggest hugest thing in the world after that though, and Favaro would use it for women

True, but a lot can happen in 10 years, who knows what happened in all those years.