Kaguya

He's asking her for anal, isn't he.

Of course.

Perfect and elegant maid.
Is there anything Hayasaka doesn't excel at?

Winning

Looks like Fujiwara and Ishigami are appointed to their old positions again.

She'd have Shirogane under her thumb if she was given a month and you know it.

If if if, what matter is she'll die alone.

Oh shit, best girl chapter!

Is that you, Jag?

She jump right away from Subject F sight

Full raw?

Lewd Kaguya making lewd signs

Nope

What is her keikakku this time?

Get prez to visit sick Kaguya in the infirmary?

>Pomf
>What are we gonna
>Do in the bed?

So I guess it's a chapter of Prez putting the council back together with some Kaguya cooking up some plan and is her agreeing to be the vice president again.

>That Hayasaka behind the window
She's an even better stalker that stalker-chan

>emoji in the filename
What foul sorcery is this?

It's called Unicode

Which Kaguya would you confess to? Or want to be confessed to?

I'd confess to bakaguya. And I'd like to be confessed to by bakaguya.

Kuuguya all the way. Ice queens are best.

Top 10 anime betrayals

F and Ishi a cute.

I think she was just pushing Kaguya away so Fujiwara didn't see them together and learn about their connection.

Is it really just that? I figured they'd both take that for granted- why would Kaguya be surprised, Shirogane nervous, and everyone so happy afterwards if it were just about her rejoining?

Kaguya's great because of how all her personalities work together. Just one won't be enough!

It was Kaguya's order that nobody can know they know each other.

Solo harem! Truly Kaguya is best Kaguya.

That's just Fishy

Is that kaguya or kashiwagi?

Kaguya.

Chibikaguya of course. I wanna teach her the beauty of the humanity.

Meant to link

Is Hayasaka gonna crave a lovey-dovey relationship even more after seeing Kaguya being happy with Prez?

She already does.

Oh wait, missed the "even more". So yeah, probably.

I hope Aka hooks her up with a cute delinquent boy sooner or later. Also i wonder what is gonna be next arc now that we´re basically done with election arc.

/ourguy/ is too cute when he smiles.

Now he just needs a crewcut and Miko will be all over him.

I want to see an arc consisting of Kaguya getting jealous of Miko (doesn't matter whether or not she likes Prez) and we get to see how far Kaguya is willing to bully someone.

Can't wait to see Miko's image of Fujiwara get absolutely destroyed as soon as she joins the student council.

We haven´t really seen another girl try to put the moves on prez with Kaguya knowing (except Hayasaka but that wasn´t serious) so Kaguya would probably do worse than what she wanted to do to Betsy.

So what's a crew cut?

Did she collapse because President-kun was being so cute, helping out his enemy?

She couldn´t handle the raw manliness of prez saving the day once again when she was thirsting for him for a while now.

Short on top, even shorter on the sides and back.

Given that last time she saw Pres helping people out she was blushing like crazy, and that was before Bakaguya took to much control, it's almost certainly the case.

That's not bad. But I guess Kaguya likes her Prez with that wild hair on him.

Crew cut looks awful on most asians

Were they close to get together and seal the deal but now Miko is going to cockblock every attempt of both Kaguya and Prez to get together. Was she introduced to preserve the status quo?

Mako will do nothing but accelerate it as they now both act as surrogate parents in the StuCo.

Miko will be the oblivious Dofus that will grok last, that those two have a thing for each other.

You are pretty good.

Remember that she also said Kaguya and Shirogane are meant for each other and should just get married. If she accepts that relationships are okay as long as the rule forbidding it doesn't exist, it could be fine. After last chapter, I'm pretty sure she's not against love as a rule anyway- it's just that having stricter rules in general would deter students from the behavior that's ruining their reputation. If that's the case, I can see her openly shipping them and pushing it forward.

As far as his appearance is concerned, I'm pretty sure she only cares about his eyes, and she'd still be interested even without that.

Whilst his eyes are ehr main focus, she seems to like his hair as it as well.

>Prez likes her eyes as well
Welp, they even share fetishes. How have they not just given in to their desires in the middle of the stuco yet?

Pres is a man of steel, and Ice hasn't surrendered complete control.

>Ice hasn´t surrendered
She does want the D though. Shiro getting dominated when?

At this point, they're both just afraid to be the one to actually make the move and possibly get rejected. Shirogane's admitted a couple times he's just shy, and it's pretty clear Kaguya's the same.

And she's also convinced that there's no point in pursuing Shirogane because they'll find someone better eventually, and it would go against their Father's will.

I like the slut as a character.

Is this the begining of the hayasaka is fired by kaguyas arc, so we must bring her back arc ?

Why would they fire best/cutest maid?

No, this the beginning of Shirogane tries to recruit Hayasaka to the StuCo arc.

It's clearly been decided that she bullies her master too much.

>Shirogane tries to recruit Hayasaka to the StuCo arc
I'm suddenly very, very okay with this.
>she bullies her master too much
But someone needs to keep Kaguya in check or she'll give any girl even looking at Shiro the Hayato treatment.

I've never wanted a vanilla doujin between a couple that hard as with those two.

We could have had that already if Kaguya hadn't pussied out during stargazing chapter.

post more best maid

Not bad, I think I will cut my hair into crewcut next time

Ivy League is just a superior crew cut. Get that instead.

Don't see her getting recruited- I'm pretty sure Shirogane suspects her identity after seeing his reaction to meeting the real her, but even if he does, he still hasn't seen enough to realize she'd be great, and would probably want the fact that he knows about her to be a secret.

Kaguya and Hayasaka are more like sisters than master and servant- Hayasaka may be tough on her sometimes, but it's usually to help, and they care about each other far too much to really get mad for long. She'd never get fired.

Yeah. She's not as good as Kaguya or Hayasaka, but she's still one of the better characters and definitely doesn't deserve the hate she gets here. Her reactions to their antics are always great, and it's good to see Kaguya find a friend who's actually supportive. Hope she gets the last council spot, she deserves it.

I fell in love with Prez all over again at that precise moment. He was just so cool and manly that I couldn't help it. No person could, honestly.

Kaguya stop posting.

Loli miko is the cutest.

We'd probably get moral degeneration and ntr doujins featuring faceless old men.

What if prez finds Hayasaka model student edition and asks her to join the Stuco and she has to pretend all the time when she's there.

Out of the maim cast, she and Ishigami might be the only ones who aren't two faced in some way.

Hayasaka is too perfect to belong to someone, it's the price to pay for being the uncontested best girl.

Hayasaka is the last boss.

She has to find someone for the sake of her happiness though. Even if the guy she finds doesn't deserve her, she deserves to feel what Kaguya and Shirogane feel towards each other, like she wants.

Hayasaka is on their side, so she can't really be considered a boss. That speech was just brutal reverse psychology. She's basically saying "If pretending you don't like him makes you so miserable, then just admit you do like him".

As much as I don't want a harem, it'd be interesting to see to what extremes can Kaguya go to keep dangerous elements from him.

>Still don't know if witch got dicked

Her loli self from the present probably did

She probably time traveled to appear on top of his dick when he was fapping at some point.

But then it would make witch an unvirgin for the entire manga.

Speaking of IB, I feel like the setting of Kaguya constraints the mangaka enough to where he doesn't go crazy like in IB.
Though recent Kaguya is a lot more tame compared to early Kaguya.

Kaguya is very NTRable.