twitter.com/PissedPopsicle/status/959241638764691458
forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/52521/my-23andme-results
youtube.com/watch?v=lh_FNgZfUDY
youtube.com/watch?v=dRQS6qiCbJI
youtube.com/watch?v=e9wzX1Jc73I
reddit.
twitter.com/PissedPopsicle/status/959241214431174656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...but then Destiny's response is to say "It's OK when I do it"? Do you not see how your appeal to hypocrisy isn't thought out very well?

Failure and Enoch are friendly with each other? did they cross paths before?

when is terry coming on?

twitter.com/PissedPopsicle/status/959241638764691458

Reminder that the Tiny shill with the kek meme flags only reason to hate JF is that he did not woo the girl the right way.

e-celeb bs

we /JFlive/ now

since people will ask, it's this jew's channel

Mike Enoch's 23&Me DNA test:

forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/52521/my-23andme-results

Shills were trying to say he was a Jew in the previous thread. He's actually Norwegian and Serbian.

Also, listen to the first ~30 minutes of Daily Shoah episode 244. He addresses all the Jew claims and BTFOs them.

fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=lh_FNgZfUDY

>implying he has any solid values, and doesn't just shill in any way possible to serve his manlet overlord

The Return Of Bloodsports and Call-Ins (Warski live):

The Return Of Bloodsports and Call-Ins (Warski live):

enoch joined the show
>pic sorta related

Andy's been getting a lot more popular and his ego has been inflating to match. I don't get it. I don't really find him that talented but apparently his message reaches people. I could do better. Maybe I should try.

>Ashkenazis are the only Jews
>You can't marry into Judaism
>You can trust someone that's fucking a Jewess
>(((Enoch)))

typical blackie living in his muh everyone's welcome utopia

by the way he's attacking himself, he probably doesn't even have a family, he doesn't recall the feeling to be associated with a tribe and thinks everyone's living solely for himself, which obviously is not true

Reminder that Andy sucks his own dick

Gotta try if you wanna fly, user. Go for it!

sweet jesus the left-right panning in that vid is all fucked up

Aqua

Fuck this nigger faggot, the stream went from fun-talking to serious spergy shit that has been talked over the past two years in youtube

fucking kek that was fast

My take on it all. Don't cuck on the message, just turn down the GASS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW shit. That edgy larping is good for pissing of leftists and cucks. But for growth of the message it does fuck all.
Andy fills that role.

Enoch is a fake name, you level one shill.

I used to be able to suck my own dick in highschool before I started lifting and my core got too thicc to do it.

Not really comfortable to do, but I could reach the base.

Enoch just snorted some blow

This nig is such a liar. He says that he's had whites look at him with fear or even crossed to the other side of the street before. He's experienced no tensions, my ass.

i didn't even know who he was until he started doing "IBS". the benefit Andy has in this stuff is already having a built in audience from his skepticuck days.

>Fake name
That's something a jew would never do :)

He admits he used to be a bugman, then an edgy libertarian before he got redpilled. He shows that libcuck cosmopolitan degeneracy can't claim control over the goyim totally. I can't blame him for being raised around NYC.

The Internet is a fascinating place, isn't it?

Enoch is fucking this nigger boy up. Pic related

It makes for some quality entertainment, that's for sure.

idk i just linked a random vid

Well you'd also be pumped up and ready to rock after 2 lines of good coke.

Adam 'I hate spics and like to suck my own dick' Warski
also, this clip discusses the topic:
>youtube.com/watch?v=e9wzX1Jc73I

He's good looking and I have a hard time disliking him even when he makes stupid points. He also seems to really believe in letting people talk whatever they believe which is good.

A good way to get into the youtube game besides the making vide seems to be: appearing and streams and tweeting.

what's your point? the majority of people putting themselves in the pooblic space to talk about the JQ don't want to lose their livelihoods, or have their families harassed.

kek

Sage e-celeb shilling.

He's holding his own pretty good all things considered

>(((Peinovich)))
hmm

Peinovich doesn't sound more convincing ether.
On unrelated note, why the leftie (((publications))) use his name original surname? I thought they were all for hiding jewish surnames, if the jews wish so.

he tries to be as neutral as possible, which allows for good discussions and is too uninformed to scare people off

Yeah okay. Go somewhere else, it's past your bedtime

>Andy matters anymore
This is the JF show, didn't you get the memo?

Mike Enoch is pretty intelligent. We have no burden to blacks.

I'm impressed with his honesty and good faith argumentation. For the most part. I wouldn't say he's holding his own though

But your mom's brown tits on chaturbate keep me awake.

Destiny's Leddit army has been reporting everyone across multiple platforms such as Twitter, Youtube, Patreon, Twitch, etc... They want war because Bonnell was justifiably banned for doxxing, targeted harassment, and outright libel/slander/smearing campaigns. Let's give them war and bask in the salt caused by Steven's self-destructive, cult-like behavior. So far, they are celebrating getting NoBullshit banned off of Twitter (a literal who) through their targeted flagging campaign. If you have a Leddit account, take some time to report these threads (pic related):

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u45ou/moment_of_silence_boys_as_our_good_friend_nobs

You can report the /r/Destiny subreddit by going to:

www.reddit.
com/contact/ > message the admins > something I don't want to see > content breaks Reddit's rules threatening, harassing, or inciting to violence OR personal and identifiable information OR > Submit Message

OR

reddit.
com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Freddit.com > Other > Fill reason in as "Brigading", "Harrassment," etc... > Submit Message

Sorry for the Reddit spacing

You can use these links to supplement the reports, these discussions dox, harass, smear, and cause trouble across multiple platforms:

www.twitter.
com/MazilaRolf/status/959189795099492352 (video)

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7mzn4r/the_jf_court_documents

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u2rho/link_to_tweets_of_people_celebrating_my_twitter

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthftlj

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthfezc

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthfhok

www.reddit.
com/r/Destiny/comments/7u467j/no_bullshits_twitter_is_banned/dthlp15

Keep in mind he's just a random, compare him to that RR sod from yesterday

Don't bring my mom's tits into this. She payed good money for them

>sod
UK cuck using Aquafresh VPN?

he had a good storyline, that is all

You got it

D E E P L O R E

>tfw andy's show is 10x more enjoyable when he isn't even there

Well she payed them so she could show them.

>Destiny debates JF about race realism
>almost the day after - instead of preparing himself for round two - Destiny starts character assassinating JF on twitter in an attempt to deplatform JF
>JF's fans retaliate by deplatforming Destiny
>Destiny and his fans whine about the deplatforming being based on "lies"

Even assuming they're lies, do you not see how your violation of your opponent's principle motivated them to violate your principle? Why can't Destiny fans ever acknowledge or own up to this? Maybe stop trying to censor people and then crying hypocrisy when they censor you in self-defense.

Holy fuck this is hilarious.

GET THIS TO JIM.

>Comparing an idealistic world to a practical solution to real problems
And he even uses the idealistic world case as a defense of the status quo which makes it even worse.

This guy is pretty much giving a complete list of all shitty arguments that are common in public discourse.

Already tweeted at him

check this

Why though? Did you get banned for shitposting too much on your real IP?

it's already on his twitter

Why has JF been taping on his face throughout the stream? Is he signalling something?

forgot link
twitter.com/PissedPopsicle/status/959241214431174656

same, used to be able to suck my own dick pretty decently. could nut in my mouth, etc.

ended up fucking up my back and needed to go to a chiropractor for a couple years to sort it out

I live in a police state where Sup Forums is blocked by default. I'd have to get my mum to call up my IP to turn off the filters.

I think they come from totally different perspectives and it's probably not worth while to compare the two. I don't even think the RR guy was all the opposed to what of what JT believes in. This black guy is just your average civ nat average iq. Not that special. Just because black people can hold coherent conversations doesn't make them special

i noticed this too. if JF is signaling something he's not being subtle about it

This happened earlier in the stream with the weird sex guy. Someone super chat this to him.

I'm glad enoch is doing these livestreams. hes redpilling a lot of fucking people.

I didn't say he was a god or anything, but being thrown into a 3v1 against Mike Enoch in the JF and pals stream when you called into Warski live is impressive in its own right

>Failure: You're too long winded, just say prisons. They're all divided
I love that guy.

JF confirmed for yellow fever.

The nigger and the juggalo just got BTFO'd by Mike hard.

The squinty far apart eyes remind him of Fetal Alchohol Syndrome

He's the world's greatest romantic. He loves women of all races equally.

Final Fantasy 6 was the best, to be honest.

Only thing I don't like about Failure is he tries to be funny sometimes and it just doesn't work at all

i think it's just a tick. i want to say i've seen him do this before. but growing facial hair out also means playing with the strands of hair when you're idling. i do it at least.

TAKE THE YELLOW PILL

>when playing final fantasy becomes an evolutionary pressure
Will gambits & autoplay finally go extinct?

Failure wasn't even arguing with Mike, hes throwing him a softball question. Failure has gotten at this topic before, the hierarchy of Latinos, their sort of incompatibility with one another. He wants to talk to Mike in private.

Hes literally /ourCuban/

there is a video where he talks about cogsci stuff with some asian student/faculty member. I think they had a relationship when he was at duke.

He also talkd about "tight asian pussy" a bunch. He seems to be into them but not exclusively.

dude this was such a good fucking moment i wish they had let the crickets go for a few more

Failure seems like a cool dude. Is he white cuban or mostly white, or is he one of the mulattos?

Hes fairly white presenting, hes tan, but lighter skin. Jet black hair and a huge beard.
Hes got a brother thats dark as fuck though.

Dead silence. They fried this nigger's brain.

lol. Keep these coming guys.

This is Redpilling in real time. This nigger kid is lucky these guys are taking time do discuss ideas.

kek

>prostitutes can discriminate
>you can discriminate in your personal sphere of friends
>IF YOU OWN A BUSINESS YOU NEED HIRING QUOTAS YOU RACIST!!!

I don't think hes even smart enough to understand the connection

He came from a family that fleed communist cuba.
He sees every latino that came to the usa as entintled fucks, you have the jumper fencers, the swimmers, puerto ricans, and then the "refugees"
This people expect him to act the same way as they do because their parents share their origins. Fuck this people

>can a prostitute discriminate by race?

shoulda replied with "too buku" instead he froze

I love it when alt-righters use their libertarian/ancap powers to deconstruct neoliberal arguments.

>Chicken masturbation is private property
why am I not surprised that JF said this?

yeah, but where does he go from here?
black nationalist? libertarian? africa?

When you combine Canadians with the French you get an awful lot of romantic degeneracy