Prison is slavery. Law abiding citizens commit 3 felonies a day

>86% of men in American prison are behind bars for completely non violent offenses. Personal drug use, traffic offenses, code violations, tickets, and so on.
>The United States holds 25% of the entire world's prison population, despite being 4.4% of the world's population.
>These inmates are forced to work, largely making telemarking phone calls, sewing uniforms for companies like McDonald's, making lingerie for Victoria's secret, manual labor such as mining and cleaning highways for the state.
>their wages are between $0.12 to $1.15 an hour
>WholeFoods, McDonald's, Microsoft, Bank of America, Nintendo America, Wal-Mart, Kmart, AT&T, Chevron, Starbucks, Nestle, Hershey, British Petroleum, and American Airlines are just a few companies that pay tens of millions of Americans locked in cages for non violent crimes under 1 dollar per hour
>with the STAGGERING amount of US laws and regulations, the tax code alone being 70,000 pages long, no one even knows how many laws are on the books
>it is estimated that the average U.S. citizen unknowingly commits 3 or more felonies per day, for which they could be sentenced to 5 years or more

My great great great great great grandfather was the first of my surname to come to the united states. He came with a job offer to be a plantation overseer, i guess it only make sense that im a prison guard.

the US is the country with the most shitskins and the most functional law enforcement

That’s all there is to it

How do you sleep with yourself knowing that you keep people caged in boxes and make them do things against their will when they have never hurt anyone?
The law has another word for people who do that. Serial killer.

Serial killers are people that murder multiple people over time you fucking retard

Agreed on both counts, HOWEVER do you acknowledge that the vast majority of people locked up and made to do slave labor are completely non violent? Today you did things that could land you in a concrete box. How does that sit with you?

Correct. Thanks for making my point for me!

Except being a prison guard isn't a serial killer you fuckhead

Im not so sure that a bunch of functional white pot smokers are the ones who actually end up in jail making up a significant portion of that sentence

I have a pretty big hunch most of them are people who were previously known by law enforcement to cause problems and they’re just putting them away any way they can.

But I do know one person who got arrested who didn’t do anything but drugs but he was headed down a terrible path, often using opiates and Xanax. and it didn’t help him to get arrested but I’m not sure anything ever will at this rate

House slaves staying house slaves, slaves staying slaves, soldiers staying soliders. Generational like breading dogs. Same for military families. You think you're winning but you're still working in the same cage, you're just settling to get better conditions in your slavery by agreeing to do the dirty work required to make your job relevant

Satanists call you order followers their dogs which is fitting. Stupidly loyal to a master

>when they have never hurt anyone?
selling drugs is harmful to society, which is inturn hurting people. Many of them have committed violent crimes but are only convicted of minor offense.
>Calling these animals people.
They are a bunch of fucking animals, they throw shit, they jerk off onto female guards, they rape each other, they fight over stupid shit like ramen, they all talk about getting their lives on track but i will see 99% of them again, they cuss their mothers out when they dont put money in their canteen but cry for momma at night, many of them have their kids tattooed on them but dont have anything to do with them and the list goes on.

honestly most of them are mental patients that are in bouncing between prison and medical institusions.

i dont feel bad because they all committed crimes and earned their way in.(though getting raped is pretty fucked and worse than any solitary or prison time...though you think getting raped would make you want to avoid prison.)

>BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU HAVE A STEADY JOB BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I would rather feed my family than be self righteous and not have a job.

And yet our violent crime rates aren't exactly off the spectrum.

>treat people like animals
>surprised when they act like animals

>prison
>sentence time of 1 year or more.
>minor shit
You only go to jail for felonies, no misdemeanors or GMs. That means no traffic shit and no minor drug crimes.
Fake News

I treat them pretty well, honestly prison wouldnt be so bad if they didnt make it so bad.

>3 meals a day
>Hot water
>Shelter
>television
>Books
>internet access
>education
all for free but they fuck it up.

prison is what you make of it, you can spend your time better yourself or learn nothing and hate yourself. Ive seen guys who make it what i can be and decent members of society.

*prison not jail

You niggers and you're "slavery". Anytime a nigger has to work, it's "slavery". STFU already.

Wtf is this bullshit? Cut the crap already. You're a damn Nazi, just fucking come out of the Nazi closet already.

American COs do a fine job. Every one of them.
Now, if only they could DO their JOB. That would be great.

>I mean
>if the state allowed them to do their damn job
>rather than targeting them
>target the fucking inmates

yeah. the jews own the private prisons, the state pays them to lock up crooks, businesses pay them for cheap labour. state taxes businesses.
sounds like a pretty good system, how do we lock up everyone into this glorious fascist system?

>Personal drug use
>Code violations
Sucks.

>Traffic offenses
>Tickets
When you earn your driver’s license, you have to sign a document that states that you will follow the rules of the road. You enter a contract voluntarily with the understanding that if you break those rules, you will be fined— and jailed if you do not pay those fines. If you’re in jail for doing something wrong on the road, that’s on you.
As for the inmate labor issue, you do not have to work in prison. People in prison choose to work because the money they earn can be used to purchase things you aren’t normally given in prison. Extra clothing, shoes, food, even trading with other inmates for under-the-table deals. In other words, they voluntarily choose to work for a shit wage so they can have a slightly better standard of living behind bars.

All in all, you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Being a violent chimping nigger isn’t their only option. They could just get by working at Taco Bell, smoking some weed, and playing Xbox.

They're trying to build a prison

Following the rights movements you clamped on with your iron fists
Drugs became conveniently available for all the kids
Following the rights movements you clamped on with your iron fists
Drugs became conveniently available for all the kids

I buy my crack, I smack my bitch
Right here in Hollywood

Nearly two million Americans are incarcerated
In the prison system, prison system of the U.S.

For you and me to live in
Another prison system
For you and me

Minor drug offenders fill your prisons, you don't even flinch
All our taxes paying for your wars against the new non-rich
Minor drug offenders fill your prisons, you don't even flinch
All our taxes paying for your wars against the new non-rich

The percentage of Americans in the prison system
Prison system has doubled since 1985