Gohan is a good charac-

>Gohan is a good charac-

no one except spics actually thinks that Dragon Ball is well written.

you're forgetting the part where he snaps and then immediately solos whatever big bad they're facing no problems

No one normal likes Gohan.

I thought it was kinda cool when I was a kid but as a well adjusted, normal human being (inb4 >le posting on Sup Forums) I only cared about Goku.

Gohan going SSJ2 was awesome, as was the final beam struggle with Cell. But I was glad as fuck that annoying git was left behind again in the Buu saga.

Only maladjusted losers liked Gohan as the MC.

Gohan in Cell saga was awesome yes but I really like him in the beginning of the Buu Saga. It looks like he's slowly turning into a chump tho, but I'll never forget the Great Saiyaman's attempts to help the common man.

Alright, I don't mean to justify things but the difference is that in the latter, Gohan had already had his body and spirit crushed already while in the former, he's running purely on adreneline

Only after 16 dies. When his friends, family, and Goku are getting beat up, he does nothing.

I enjoy Gohan, but as a side character.

>Gohan had already had his body and spirit crushed

???

I enjoy side characters, but only as a Gohan.

You're a level beyond retard

I agree with your point but
>Using shitty image macro generator websites to prove a point

Why do so many retards say this he didn't go ssj2 because of #16 death, it was 16 speech he gave to gohan that spark his transformation

hey now, Videl and the rest of the high school cast were cute

Yeah, at this point he was kidnapped by his Alien Uncle, lost his father, got kidnapped by Satan, lost Satan, fought the prince, got his father back, went to another fuckin galaxy, witnessed a genocide, saved a namekian kid, fought against Commando Ginyu, fought against a space tyrant that could blow a planet up, thinks he's lost his father, learn father wanna spend time in space, almost lost father again because of heart condition, Mutant and cyborgs start genociding humans, spends a year in a white room with his father to train, goes to fight mutant, dad gives up and sends his 9 years old son to fight mutant, gets rekt, mutant's minions start torturing friends, sees 16's sacrifice go to waste, pain makes him go beyond ssj, rekts mutant, dad sacrifices to kill mutant, mutant comes back after absorbing dad, kills mutant.

All he wanted was to become a scholar, Gohan is one of my favourite characters, and to see him able to lead a normal life actually makes me happy.

Was he 9 at that point? I thought he was a young teenager.

No one normal likes Gohan. I thought it was kinda cool when I was a kid but as a well adjusted, normal human being (inb4 >le posting on Sup Forums) I only cared about Goku. Gohan going SSJ2 was awesome, as was the final beam struggle with Cell. But I was glad as fuck that annoying git was left behind again in the Buu saga. Only maladjusted losers liked Gohan as the MC.

>hurr dun b afraid 2 let go...
No user, you're the retard.

Well, he's 16 at the beginning of the Buu arc. 16 minus 7 is 9.
Teen Gohan is a mistranslation.

jesus christ

11 still feels more right.

cause dub said he was 4 1/2 at the start of dbz. any younger doesnt even make sense given the kid was talking in perfect sentences and shit. year of training and now he's 5 1/2. trip to namek took a month and let's say by the time everyone got wished back to life on earth he was 6. give it about another year for goku to come back. 7. 3 years of training. 10 or we'll say 9 to make u happy. hyperbolic time chamber is almost a full year and clearly his birthday was a few days away anyways. so he'd be on the cusp of 10 and then add nearly a year to that. he'd be right about 11 years old thinking conservatively..

>cause dub said

That's my point.

Also you have to take into account that Chichi is a psycho when it comes to education, so baby Gohan speaking well is not *that* strange.

#16 was a 100% artificial android. He could have asked Bulma's dad to analyze him and build a waifubot. With #16's head being smashed that chance was gone.

you can call it poor writing all you want but that's the reason he turn ssj2 not because he died

Fuck off back to facebook faggot.

It was definitely 4 and not 4 1/2 in the manga
It's save to assume that everything from Raditz arrival until the end of Namek happened within a year.
4 when Raditz arrives
5 on Namek
6 when Trunks, Freeza and Goku come to earth
9 when the androids attack
10 (physically) after the training in the white room
16 (17 physically) when he starts highschool

forgot pic.
the trip to Namek took about as much time as the Saiyans arrived earlier than expected

>memecrunch
You are on the wrong website you shitty newfag.

Friendly reminder that SSJ is fundamentally incorrect and spelling it that way reveals your power level as "Pedro."

>English: Super Saiyan (no J to be found)
>Japanese: Super Saiyajin (Saiyajin is not Saiya Jin, therefore SS is accurate even in nippon)

The Japanese people don't even use SSJ, and by the way -jin is a suffix that basically means "race or group of people." It's not some kind of special or unique phrase. Only leddit tier retards who don't know any better do this. Stop embarrassing yourself. They spell it as SSGSS in all promotional posters, the manga, video games, etc. They do not spell it as SSJGSSJ. Neither do they talk about ALSSJ1MG3 (Ascended Legendary Super Saiyajin 1 Mastered Grade 3). Now that you know you have no excuse, you pathetic pieces of shitfuckingvomitinducing slime.

You losers are a humiliation to this board and deserve an instantaneous hakai.

>well adjusted, normal human being I only cared about Goku.
So, as a well adjusted, normal human being you only care about teh one guy who constantly puts everyone in mortal danger for fun?

>memecrunch.com
>reddit spacing

Gohan is gay

go back to neppit

>SSJ means you are pedro

you just revealed yourself as underage. SSJ is paying homage to the late 90s/early00s dragonball fandom. everyone knows the japs use SS. every _=SSJ=_ username you see is ironic

Some do