MATRESS FIRM CONSPIRACY

A new trafficking lead?

In a conspiracy thread on Reddit someone mentioned believing Mattress Firm is a racketeering hub. This is due to the large number of stores in concentrated areas even though there are very rarely customers in these stores. The thread was reportedly deleted and I am not sure if the linked thread is a subsequent thread or the original but this thread has a lot of talk about it.

An user brought the topic here (with a ridiculous title I must add) and many Anons looked up locations near them and found that, indeed, there were many locations in a short distance from each other. One user also noted that they have a children’s charity.
Why did this guy resign if there was nothing to hide, Anons? Did we stumble onto something big here?
archive.is/xjpNu --Reddit thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157917365 --Sup Forums thread

archive.is/Uj8YR --News article reporting on the Reddit thread

archive.is/AXm9W --Mattress Firm’s explanation

archive.is/2VNtp --Mattress Firm’s CEO resigns

archive.is/Swm40 --Mattress Firm’s charity

Please excuse that failed crop.

Previous thread:

bump for interdast

bump

Sound reasoning here:

Just being the devil's advocate, almost every human alive sleeps on a mattress, atleast in the US. Standard is change your mattress every 7 years, that in itself would be plenty business to keep all those doors open. As for never any customers in the store, how long do you spend picking out a mattress? I do all my research online and go tell them what I want. Takes 20 minutes and it's delivered for me. But yeah, they are probably trafficking kids, who looks twice at the mattress truck when it pulls up?

I dont think they are up to anything bad. They give 6 year interest free financing! Plus I got an amazing Alpaca stuffed mattress for like 85 percent off.

Maybe its one of the Pronoiac conspiracies where they stuff like 1 in 6 of em full of cash? just to help out the people smart enough to buy 6 mattresses and cut them up.

ok but heres some copy pasta

He so back when seth rich went big like on hanitty with like fbi user and everything I was following if from like right before that, like i felt that the thing was happening so I got on Sup Forums after years. and then I got obsessed with seth rich. but shit got hella wierd with my my mocputer starting to like eh speak directly to me, like in enders game playing that game. and then this guy on Sup Forums calls me Southbay user and gives me a mission to smell some garlic and wake up by riding this train to gilroy, so I do it and it turns out that the trainride was this huge redpill with directions on how to swallow it even tho it was way to big to swallow, and it opened my minds eye to this great darkness and I saw a Dog who looked me dead in the eyes and I knew god and the devil were both real as fuck. and then I left my apartment to explore with my new veil piercing vision i went exploring and all this crazy shit started happening. But I knew it was all real cause I was taking pictures and bringing home mysterious objects and explaining everything to my friends... and anyway part of the point is that MatressFirm ended up being a personally very important part one of the things that my vision questy thing was telling me to do... or more like an opportunity I saw that I could seize. Since then its been feeling like the rabbit hole has been sending out tentacles to try and pull me back in. have any of you ever had something like that happen? like lately I started randomly talking on twitter with this mysterious guy who went through a similar thing and he was saying he thinks we need to save the world...

i'd look at distribution centers. tractor trailers in and out. Massive warehouses. Del Haze based in the netherlands is the largest food distributer on earth. they own most of the grocery store chains up and down the east coast. Shit tons of stuff in Europe. international trade. Northeast In NY has the johnstown facility. Hannaford, walmart, i'm assuming homedepot and lowes. Probably a trainyard their. Covers half of NY delivery and MASS. Others are scatter throughout the country. There are probably 3-4 center for the north east.

Or maybe the butthurt mattress salesman from across the street is trying to falsely acuse them of racketeering for stealing customers with low and competitive prices?

Makes sense.
>>Mattress
>>People fuck on mattress
>>Must be fucking kids in mattresses.
>>FIRE UP THE PRESS SOUNDS LEGIT

I'm pretty sure basically every city has a seemingly stupid amount of mattress stores considering how frequently people buy a new mattress (ie. not very frequently) and that there's some sort of economic explanation for it. The margins on mattresses must be really good.

OR THEY'RE SECRETLY RUNNING PEDO RINGS OUT THE BACK OH SHI-

I do, I Iook twice, or three times at everything. However I have isolated myself to most rural of locations, and don't see much human activity.

kek. Only one store in the black part of town.

mattress stores have always been fronts

owners have nice cars but never open or have busniess? nigger pls

For fun I just looked up if Mattress Firm has any federal sales? Holy Mother Fuck! They have been making millions selling furniture to the VA, Marine Corps, Army etc. Smart business sense. Less Reddit faggotry.

I keep telling you dumb nigs the same thing: this is a wasted thread

I used to work there. Middle management is the worst group of inflated egos that exist (this statement is not an exaggeration). Upper management isn't much better. The lower rank backhouse people are lucky to have not accidentally killed themselves by now. The whole company succeeds off of marketing and greed. The marketers, warehouse ops, purchasers and about 20% of the sales force are the only competent people in the entire company.

I've met the higher ups. They aren't especially bright. If they're part of a massive conspiracy then we're all fucked because it means retards can pull one over on all of us.

I've also seen the internal docs as of a year ago. You can Google their plan. None of it is secret. It's a company of greed and hubris. Their public plans and internal plans are pretty much the same.

They have so many stores because they view each store as advertising. They aim to choke out any mattress sales competition violently. They were bought out by steinhoff because steinhoff aimed for horizontal scaling deeper into furniture.

If you want to just troll mattyberg be my guest, but they seriously aren't nefarious. Just kinda lucky and good at marketing.

There’s an absolute truckload of mattress stores up in Chicago. It’s so bad my 60 year old mother openly wondered what kind of shady shit their up to.

Bump. I'm not going to take this lying down.

>wasting threads

bruh do you even look at the catalog
larping>>>>>dicks

Yawn, I'm getting sleepy. We should all lie down. I'll be super comfortable on my new Mattress Firm mattress, always gives me a great night of sleep!

A rolled up mattress seems like the perfect SOUNDPROOFED way to transport a child eh?

This just hit hard i think your onto something user

I've made the above post 4 times now. You are the only person with a reasonable counter argument so far.

San Diego