Where's my Nanachis at?

Where's my Nanachis at?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/158543585/#158566858
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viscacha
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop making a thread about this everyday

Could someone please post here chapters 30 and onward in english?

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/158543585/#158566858

Nanachi is a type of Chinchilla, not a rabbit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viscacha

Do you think I wouldn't put my penis inside an overgrown rodent? Kemono Friends taught me otherwise.

I would destroy her bunny cunny

>bunny cunny
Viscacha Vagina*

Im ok with this.

What even IS this furshit?
What is Made in Abyss about?

Berserk V2

It's about a wonderful adventure into the last unexplored place on Earth.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Honestly, probably one of the most interesting chinese comics in a while.

Also, kemono =/= furry

cute girls doing cute things

WOah shit

Spoiler that shit, man.
I can't say it gets worse than that, but some similarly terrible stuff happens later on.

I don't think that page is too much a plot reveal, it's fairly clear what is happening based on the preceding panels.

This fanbase has already gotten cancerous and the anime hasn't even aired yet

People are trying to turn it into, "Muh shock value loli death XD".
I'm conflicted. Of course I want the series to do well, but I'm worried that, if the anime does the manga justice, this will blow up like SnK and the fanbase will become irredeemable.

FLUFFY

>made in shit
>becoming a big thing like SnK

Hahaha no, edgy shotacon shit has no chance to avoid being a flop

The author is a lolicon/shotacon with a urination fetish, I doubt it will go too mainstream

I said if the anime does the manga justice. The sense of scale and mystery, the tonal shift, and the generally dark content are all in vogue nowadays.
True. He might even have a shit fetish. But you never know what they might remove to make it more marketable.

What's the cancerous part? For me it's how people are constantly discussing about cancer.

>People are trying to turn it into, "Muh shock value loli death XD"
But that's what it is.

It has that, but it also has amazing artwork and paneling, a great setting, exciting plot lines, and, so far, great characters who all have defined motivations and progress the plot at a pace that's welcome when most big manga stories are so damn slow.
If it were nothing but little girls dying, none of us would be here.

Edgy LOLICON shit.

post your rare nanachis

prushka would've been a chinchilla, nanachi is a rabbit thing

29 is the latest typeset, right?