Can someone redpill me on the Templars...

Can someone redpill me on the Templars? What do they believe and why do they piss on the cross and worship the abomination that is baphomet?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8616-jesus-of-nazareth
youtu.be/8ITQwuIDgnk
youtube.com/watch?v=mUfOIvlC6Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=jvUlotPLYKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check em

I'd rather eat homosexuals. Do the Templars do that?

They didn't. They were betrayed for their wealth and power they accumulated. They were sacked off guard and captured. As Jacques de Molay burned at the stake he said “Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us - God will avenge us.”. Pope Clement V died 33 days later. King Philip IV of France died 8 months later.

So was this when history took a turn for the worse?

You've heard of the terrible unlucky Friday the 13th ? That's the day old Jack burned.

I'd imagine it's effects were felt. They were the greatest fighting force in Europe. They could've eventually ruled all of it.

templars are the original 911 truthers
they found out jesus was a roman hoax and then invented banking and switzerland

they do rule all of it you blind cunt
where is the world economic forum held?

where's my dad?

He did not die that day. He was arrested that day. He was burned 8 years later.

There is no proof that Knights Templar became freemasons or any other nonsense. There is only rumors of where the surviving memebers mightve went.

Baphomet isn't an abomination, Baphomet is truth.

Even the Jews admit that Christ was real. He broke trees when they tried to hang him. What God do they follow and why? They keep their secrets well hidden...

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8616-jesus-of-nazareth

look at the flag of switzerland, what is it?
richest country in europe, what is it?
even hitler didn't mess with them

jesus was a roman hoax specifically targeted towards the jews

>What do they believe and why do they piss on the cross and worship the abomination that is baphomet?

People tend to be very bitter when they find out they've been lied to all of their lives by assholes using them for their own political power and their "god" is just fantasy; a tool to manipulate them into dying for a corrupt organization hiding beneath a cloak of religiosity.

Pic related

Templars were crypto kikes. The templar financial empire was like nothing ever before seen.

They were kabbalists. The crusades were just their attempt to retrieve kabbalistic knowledge form Jerusalem.

no but they are homosexuals

tricked by jews

> bisexuals
In the fire plz.

right you niggers here we go, the baphomet represents the sum total of existence and arcane perfection, the union of complimentary opposites. in kabbalah the unification of the left and right pillars must be combined in the heart or sun sephirot this is known as da'at, a heart that knows knowledge or gnosis. the crucifixion represent da'at the unification of polar opposites in the son or sun. in terms of chakras the dualities must be brought into unison (note uni son) in the heart chakra in order to progress to higher chakras. shiva shakti is the unification of these energies in the location of the third eye. in alchemy the operation of conjunction takes place at the equivalent of the heart chakra. the heart chakra has the star of david as its symbol which represent the unity of the male and female principles.

>tfw no Baphomet gf

> sticks dick in poo
Am I a Templar now then?

search google images for "kabbalah crucifixion" and you should find an illustration depicting both the kabbalistic tree of life and the crucifixion

do otherworldy beings even shit though?

Is this what the Templars actually believe then? Why do they they all seem to be depressed as fuck then. Clearly there is no unificiation of polar opposites. You can't put two sides of a magnet together. Sounds retarded shit for dumb asses who like dicks.

Why does it have an asshole then?

youtu.be/8ITQwuIDgnk
This is worth listening to while you lurk OP. The whole series is interesting.

purely for enjoyment I guess

M8 where did you hear the Templars worship Satan?
They were warrior monks, who initially fought to free the holy land from the tyranny of the sarasans
They were corrupted by becoming too popular, kind like how the quality off Sup Forums decreases as more normies flood in

911 was clearly a perverse inverted sabbatean form of da'at the destruction of duality into a singular duality. the tranny agenda is likely also an perversion of da'at, where instead of balancing the masculine and feminine within they go against nature and disfigure themselves in a false attempt to bring the unison into being.

>They were warrior monks, who initially fought to free the holy land from the tyranny of the sarasans
read as; retarded shabbos goyim.

>M8 where did you hear the Templars worship Satan?
Baphnomet isn't Satan you retard

>yes goy, crusaders were anti Semitic devil worshippers! You should let the desires of the flesh rule your actions, good goy!

Fuck messed that up

>yes goy conquer the holy land for (((us))) fight the controlled opposition muslims goy! dont forget to give (((us))) all your money and total power over you. also worship (((us)))
huh i guess shabbos goyim dont change

its the core at every religion and belief system. if you are a christian then you are unknowingly connected to such a belief system

Why not give it vagina and action man the ass? Probably because the retards who created it didn't know a thing.

because vaginas are gross m8

jesus from the gospel of thomas said "when you make two into one and when you make the inner like the outer and the upper like the lower and when you make male and female into a single one so that the male shall not be male and female shall not be female... then you will enter the kingdom"

>thinks Jews coincider Jesus to be one of them even though the Talmud says Jesus is burning in hell
>thinks the crusades were about giving the holy land back to the Jews
>doesn't know the crusaders purged Jews because of the usury and heresy
The absolute state of non Christians, you realize that it was because of Christianity that Europe was able to unite in order to defend from Muslim invasion right? Otherwise it would have just been individual kingdoms falling one after another until all of Europe would be down brown mussies

in other words As Above So Below or On Earth As It Is In Heaven

Why do people even believe the Kabbalah and are obsessed with unifying 'opposites' nothing is really opposite of each other. Man is not the opposite of women. They are different and for a reason.

>>doesn't know the crusaders purged Jews because of the usury and heresy
>meanwhile the (((church))) was pure usury
The absolute state of christcucks, you realize that it was because of christcuckoldry that europe was able to be enslaved by jews in order to defend from jewish controlled opposition right? Otherwise it would have just been pagan Rome.

God is unified. Nothing else is unified. Adam was never unified. He was an incomplete image of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUfOIvlC6Eo

Basically this.

Why don't you just kill yourself because this is impossible and there is no point in existing if you believe this.

Adam before eve was a hermaphrodite made in the image of god who contains both male and female. genesis 5:2 "male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day they were created"

>doesn't know what usury is
You could have just looked it up m8, no need to shit post
Also i may add that it was because of Christianity that we had our strong moral standing
Look at Sweden, mostly atheist, no look at Poland, mostly Catholic, see the difference?
Also have you ever noticed how the majority of European development happened after it became majority Christian? Really makes you think
How booty blasted are you?

are you saying God has a feminine benis?

>Also have you ever noticed how the majority of European development happened after it became majority Christian?
yeah, it only took (((christcuck))) europe like 1500 years to almost catch up with pagan rome... oh and that was only after the enlightenment subverted your kike shit by reviving europian 'paganism'.

christcuckoldry is just (((communism))) 1.0, a kike weapon to destroy and enslave the goyim

Nope. God created Eve on the same day he created Adam. He called them Adam because Eve's soul was in Adam. He removed Eve's soul from Adam and created her by removing Adam's rib cage. Adam was not a hermaphrodite. He just had a female and male soul in him.

>jesus was a roman hoax specifically targeted towards the jews
fuck off jewboy

Ok, so Templars were actually really good at fucking up muslim shit. Get your claws off the damn temple of solomon you demon summoners! Muslims were like hmm bet these squares ain't fucked a lot so let me tempt them with sexytime from my harem or gold, whatev. Enough of these traitor bastards stay in the Templars and corrupt it from the inside turning it to all manner of weird secret cult worship. Then they deliberately loose battles and get the Templars in trouble with the church. Church says hey how about we fuckin witch hunt you dicks? Templars looses public favor and goes into hiding. Fuckin muslims always using the prostitutes, pedos and gold to undermine nice proper HOLY WAR. Get off my earth satan moon goat fuckers!

Did that help?

day of the rope soon for you my friend

and yet Messianic Jews are a small minority of Jews so evidently it didn't work

yeah, its the other way around. jewsus was a jewish hoax specifically targeted towards the romans.

>like how the quality off Sup Forums decreases as more normies flood in
I legitimately believe that this phenomenon is general to nearly everything under the sun.

I don't "believe" anything, mate. It's just the truth at the core. I am spoon feeding you occult knowledge that i have been given access to and you are rejecting it without any thought or research. I suppose it's just part of the proccess, truth afterall is always met with scorn and its messengers ridiculed at first. do you have any idea the cost people have paid for this information? how many have died to guard it? I am trying my best to give it to you for free and to anyone who has eyes to see and ears to hear

>catch up with Roman paganism
M8, what do you mean catch up? The only reason why their texts were preserved was because of the Christians, they were the only ones who still spoke Latin. pagans after Rome didn't write things down for shit
Also
>1500 years
M8, now i know you're just shit posting, try looking up when the crusades happens
>autistic shit posting intensifies
M8, i know you're just an edgy atheist who realized the prominent degeneracy within atheism, but that's no excuse to just make shit up, Jews hate Christianity, it's pretty common knowledge
I also find it hilarious how all the atheists shilling for paganism don't realize that the Jews and pagans were allies during the crusades

Jesus was a passover sacrifice because they knew the Romans were coming to destroy Judah and the second temple. They sacrificed him for the sins they knew they would incur in their exile. That is why some Jews haven't done a passover sacrifice in 2000 years.

They also had a very decent banking system.

youtube.com/watch?v=jvUlotPLYKA

Sorry for flaming you. This information is readily available online by the way, it isn't a closely guarded secret anymore. I really appreciate the summary though. Also the truth isn't always scorned when people release it. Sometimes things don't make sense because they simply aren't true.

The Templars were betrayed by one of their fellow (((members)))

Major conflicts around the world since then have been largely instigated in a series of proxies wars between the Templars and their (((adversaries)))

>The only reason why their texts were preserved was because of the Christians
nope, (((chirstcucks))) burned all of it. the sandniggers preserved it, it was rediscovered during the crusades and thats why you had all of the bad goy templars being outted for being 'bad goy devil men' and burned to death by your kike masters. lmao kys brainlet cuck

The pinal gland is designed to be your connection with God. It isn't really supposed to be opened. I have no idea why everyone's third eye is opened. It's probably only supposed to be opened for Kings and Priests. It's your connection with God and the universe. It wasn't open in Eden and that's why we lived in paradise. It should only be opened for very few people and that would allow the fixing of the world. Instead the freemasons have opened everyone's third eye because they're fucking retarded and now we all exist in hell. The opening of the third eye is what makes people hate each, homosexuals, violent, obsession with the 'why' and why God will come and smite all Heathens.

i prefer the yin-yang

your abrahamic god is a saturnic god. other related saturnic deities and figures include the grim reaper, cronus, santa claus and odin. a few similarities these figures often share are the name of father (all father, father god, time, christmas etc ) the title of lord and a long white beard and appearance of an old man. in the matrix movies the old man with the white beard who watches the lives of every person is called the architect. the supreme being of freemasonry is called the grand architect. atop the left pillar of kabbalah sits binah or saturn. saturn was the furthest out of the 7 visible sacred planets and took the most amount of time to revolve around the sun, thus his connection to time and his portrayal as an old man.

It's a bummer when you're on a crusade to protect the (((holy land))) and you uncover long forgotten Gnostic teachings predating the bible that prove the God of the Jews and Catholics is actually the demiurge or adversary so named by the Christians as Satan and that the Christ is a figure found throughout all cultures that is astrological in nature and not a real human bean and that the actual holy land/ Jerusalem in the bible is a reference to unity with God and not a physical place whose 12 gates are metaphorical astrological representations and aspects of self you must shed to transcend to reunite with the true Creator so you go back to Europe and work secretly to undo the abomination that is the Church of Rome death cult who have enslaved all of Europe under this false doctrine of sin and salvation through them by amassing land and wealth but they catch you first with the help a jealous faggot king and get you to admit all kinds of weird shit under torture (although you might piss on the cross and do edgy "blasphemous" shit too at that point to make a point) but a bunch of you escape to Scotland anyway and keep the truth alive in secret societies reminiscent of the ancient mystery schools but then it gets subverted by kikes anyway a few hundred years later and now you run commercials on the radio for recruitment and shekels lol.

no need to apologise friend.

Same shit that happened to Cathars. Same shit that happened to early Gnostics

yes, it's a far less intimidating depiction of the singular duality.

Bingo my friend

so are Catholics still Satan worshipers?

What is this?
Even ants can't get a seizure from this still image.

Why is the Abrahamic God Saturnic? In the Torah he forbids murder and 'giving your children to fire'. The Abrahamic God has no form, begat himself and everything belongs to it. It owns everything, not is everything. It sounds like the Freemasonic God is Saturnic not the Abrahamic God.

It's impossible to reunite with the true Creator because by definition, it doesn't exist. Why don't the Templars just kill themselves if they hate existing in the 'demiurge' so much. The rules and the laws of the Torah are given so that we enjoy our lives. They are not designed to enslave us. Can you give any reason why a Gnostic wouldn't just kill themselves? It's not forbidden to kill yourself by Torah law by the way, that's how kind God is.

Haha, Gnosticism is the infection not the cure. The infection is even in the "MEDITATION ROOM" of the UN. Thats a saturnal scythe art and a blood alter for the 10 kings foretold in revelations baby!

Lmao, and i guess the sand niggers spoke Latin?
M8, now it's just b8 at this point
I mean, you're blaming Friday the 13th on the Christians, not even mentioning the French king
I'd appreciate it if you'd stop making stuff up about basic history
I mean jeez man, have some dignity

Templars started out as crusaders for the church, doing special dirty work, looking for special artifacts, looting riches. Originally they just did their job but eventually went corrupt as they realized they could keep secrets (and riches) between one another and certain families. The church realized this and gave them a good dicking. It has long been theorized that the survivors of this dicking went underground, considering the Pope and the Vatican to be evil and themselves like batman for jesus. The notion that they worshipped baphomet or the christian devil or some pagan deity was part of the church's smear campaign during the ousting. Not saying the templars are/were good or bad, but that bit was documented to be part of the church narrative, and they're practically a secret society unto themselves now.

The entity you call Moloch made contact with a USAP group that has their hands on some of this montauk chair type technology. He told them to pass on the message that he is not pleased that people have been abusing his contract system, which was originally a sort of survival-of-the-fittest agenda to cultivate a group from primitive savages. He is not happy with how his project has been taken advantage of by all these unworthy degenerates who are doing these rituals on a massive scale with an unfair amount of help in the process. Because of this, he stated that he will be removing protections one by one until this all stops.

The Catholic Church worships death. Of your soul specifically. The goal is to keep your soul trapped here in reincarnation and subservient to them and their systems of control - enslavement physically and spiritually. You can choose to call that Satan, but like this user said, Satan is Saturn and is TIME, Kronos. We are enslaved in time and matter, our souls having descended from pure energy source into physicality. The trick is to get our soul back to the source by uncovering the truth about our nature. The Christ is within.

If you believe that sort of thing anyway. ;) I'm just retelling what I've read in gnostic writing.

>Can you give any reason why a Gnostic wouldn't just kill themselves?
Because THEY believed reunion with the creator could be achieved. Among other minor things.

not an argument

you have to keep in mind saturn is a symbol. have you ever wondered what they meant when they told you both santa and god can see you when your sleeping and knows when your awake and how he knows if you've been bad or good? there is nowhere within the cube that god is not present. the cube is the platonic solid the hexahedron the hexahedron or earth is the lowest element and corresponds to carbon and the solid state of matter. carbon has 6 protons 6 electrons and 6 neutrons 666 the number of man and beast. the term to Hex means to bind magic or solidify it. the rune inguz has a diamond or square at its centre that is created by the unification of two shapes that look like this >

>t. (((Muslim)))

Thank you.

>you're blaming the destruction of Templars on the Christians, not even mentioning the christian French king and the christian pope that supported him
Okay then.

If you believe you are in hell then life is probably going to be hell. That's why reality sucks. Gnostics. Again, they should just kill themselves. Some people like existing and they ruin it with their crappy music, art and homosexuality.

Hell is subjective. To some it is fire and brimstone and suffering and to others is simply represents spirit being trapped in matter.

> Because THEY believed reunion with the creator could be achieved
And why can't that be achieved in death when you are completely outside of the material? Why are they trying to do it in the material realm? It makes absolutely no sense and they are ruining reality for non-degenerates.

>the sandniggers preserved it
Patently false. The Irish monasteries and Byzantine libraries were the ones to preserve and promulgate everything.

do you know the significance of the 153 fish? do you know it's all just astrotheology? with enough time i could prove it to you.

>makes up shit about Friday the 13th
>doesn't know what happened on Friday the 13th
>gets bluff on basic history called
>responds with "not an argument"
M8 just fucking look it up, like i said, it's basic history, i don't think you know what "not an argument" means
I'm cutting history to disprove your retarded claim
That's my argument, yea?

>The Irish monasteries
so thats why the templars chimped out and got SHUT IT DOWN goyimed after they rediscovered history there and totally not after they went to the middle east?

saturn is the harsh father who is cruel to be kind he isn't afraid of holding your feet to the fire if it will teach you a lesson. his burdens are heavy but his rewards are fulfilling.

No? The fuck are you on about?