Why are they releasing the memo on a friday? for big news shit, they always release on a monday to keep the cycle going...

why are they releasing the memo on a friday? for big news shit, they always release on a monday to keep the cycle going. why would the republicans waste this on a friday can anyone weigh in?

Public demand. People are getting antsy in their pantsy. Also, doing it on a Friday lets people stew about it over the weekend.

Because by Monday enough people will have seen it and been disgusted so that THE JUNTA CAN START.

Presumably they want it out there in time for the weekend news shows.

End of the day on Friday is attemp to slide thread news

Beginning of the day means it will be discussed all day and then people go home from work and discuss it with their family and friends all weekend with less filtered mainstream takes to contaminate their conversations.

Trump is master of news cycle.

Witnessed

He’s done this before, like with CNN wrestling GIF.

He is god emperor.

Because Trump hates the NFL and wants to fuck its ratings even more. He probably would release it Sunday at 6:00 pm if he could.

so why do they always release all the controversial shit they hope nobody will pay attention to on fridays? i thought that was the whole point of comey reading the 'charges' on hillary and the giant let down when he lets her off scott free

while the shills are off for the weekend. And I'm guessing that their overtime pay fizzled out...

He wants to deprive them of the Sabbath. Sundown tomorrow, left coast time.

this is the only thing i can think of. he is fucking with the NFL on sunday

that's an old newspaper cycle technique.

Avoiding knee jerk stock market swings

that hadnt crossed my mind...you may be right that certainly sounds like an important factor in teh decision anyway

Ok seriously you amerimutts, what is this memo you keep spamming the board about? What is this glorious happening?
Can someone give a quick rundown?

To distract from the Superbowl. And I hope fit works.

t. Minneapolis fag who works off of Nicollet.

its going to be revealed how Obama and Co. (Hillary/DNC) used a fake dossier to get a wiretap on Trump so they could get together and setup a fake investigation into fake russian interference of US elections all in a vein attempt to bring down an incoming president, Trump

News would bury it. Let internet rage until they can't be denied come Monday

Its the new Watergate scandal. Democratic Party tried to rig the election with FBI assets by listening in on Trump

A)Overshadow the Super Bowl (Trump hates those niggers)
B)Get normies talking about it while socializing during Super Bowl parties

the only reason you say "(((they))) always release on a monday to keep the cycle going" is because that's what you've heard other people say.

the world isn't controlled by legacy media. people have 24/7 access to as much media as they can digest, and getting it over the weekend when people aren't at work all day makes sense.

don't be a retard.

Thanks comrades. Now I wait with you.

memo written summarizing the way our surveillance laws were abused by obama and the democrats and FBI officials in power to spy on trump illegally before the election. they used fake evidence to get phony warrants which allowed them to eavesdrop and wiretap trumps political campaign. they also show that the FBI was told by king nigger to let hillary off and to stop the investigation into her illegal private email server she set up, that she had created in order to avoid FOIA requests and that foreign intelligence agencies hacked and stole classified material on

also going to show the whole democrat created scandal of this last year about "TRUMP AND RUSSIA WORKING TOGETHER!" was totally made up, and the FBI knew it was fake but kept doing it because the FBI was run by leftist traitors and obama appointees

I think they may be planning a master stroke. Take advantage of the Super Bowl. People will read it Friday and on Sunday night many, many Americans go out and hang out with others for the game.

Normally dropping on a weekend is a no go since it kills the news cycle. But this may be the fucking master stroke. The Super Bowl, nothing like 200 million Americans being in close proximity of each other for an evening, drinking, etc to spread the news.

And based /pol helped to put all of the puzzle pieces together last Summer. None of this info is new to use here.

dont be a retard, the reason media cycles exist is because people work during the week, not the weekend. the reason they normally release shit they want to downplay on fridays is because everybody (including politicians) goes to work on monday and makes a new cycle of material to have news about, which traditionally gets reported on mondays and the shit that was reported on a friday gets forgotten

Two reasons OP...

1) BECAUSE it is a truncated news cycle, Dems won't be able to rebuke and diminish it and it can easily be picked back up Monday AFTER Dems loose critical 2 days to discredit the Memo.

2) The Stock Market... depending on disruptive this memo is, releasing it on FRI gives a buffer of two days in-case the market tanks on Fri. Cooler heads always prevail on Mondays.

Take advantage of most of America being in close proximity of others during Super Bowl parties. This shit will be the talking point at these events and will spread like fucking wildfire.

who knows OP, but it better be fucking huge or im done with Sup Forums.

hasnt been an actual happening since nov 8 2016

so they can arrest everyone while the news cycle slows over a weekend after martial law is declared.
on monday they will just announce that "it has been dealt with"

in that case, we should have a revolving 24/7 thread on Sup Forums reminding USA anons to fucking talk about and redpill normies this weekend

the thread could have loads of prepared data points that can help anons who might know whats going on but not have all the facts committed to memory like an autistic Hannity

the entire point is that now, with access to information 24/7, everybody has to work overtime to fight against information that is released on fridays. there is no more "news cycle". we live in a 24/7 world.

I give no fucks about if normies will talk about this at work. I want vindication. Then once I have that then I push this shit in their face.
>muh monday-friday work discussion
we'll have them discussing this shit for years in text books.

>everybody has to work overtime to fight against information that is released on fridays
that part makes sense. lol @ the staffers for the demoshits who will get called in to work instead of going to superbowl parties

>what are sunday morning shows?
>what is the main demographic that sunday morning shows target?

you have no idea how many times i have laughed to that pic, its one of my favs now

Literal bombs can't take the weekend off....

its for sunday morning news shows that boomers love

and remember that the DNC is reporting having 400k liquid cash, with a huge amount of debt (i want to say 6 mil? can't remember if that's accurate). the GOP & trump are really pushing the DNC into insolvency with this constant pressure.

i like it.

Stock market. Avoids immediate mass panic and allows for a weekend of digestion

It doesn't matter when it's released. The population is divided politically. Media, anti-trumpers, SJWs, will claim it's politically motivated. Conservatives already know and believe what the memo will supposedly reveal. Pointless.

Everyone will be talking about the (((superbowl))) on monday

Haha

People generally drink and watch the super bowl with other people. So your drunk uncle Louie is going to go full 1488 at the party and be a one man red pill pez dispenser

Be safe user. I'm also a mpls fag, and getting the fuck out of town sunday.

No big hamburger

kek

The weekend can be travel days so everyone can show up in person in front of some buildings.

i hope so, i shall roll for him

Seriously? That guy has watched way too many fucking movies.

You guys this dumb? Nfl tanking. Djt and america soaring. Convo at sb parties about memo and not sb.
THINK U FUCKS

TRUMPS EVERY MOVE IS CALCULATED

Democrats are going to get their shit pushed in. Cheeeeeeeeeeck 'em

>the only reason you say "(((they))) always release on a monday to keep the cycle going" is because that's what you've heard other people say.

programmed perception. one more facet of the matrix.

>and the shit that was reported on a friday gets forgotten

that's not how it works anymore. Let it go.

because more americans and children will be safe at home for the Day of The Rope.

Yes, this 100%.