School puts up blm flag

capture the flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IZkzxWZETds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump
Sounds interesting and should be quiet easy.

That's only 40 minutes away... time to call up Styx

Vermont, 96% white, 1% black

you can't make this shit up

High schools these days are locked down with cams and guards almost as bad as the airport. It’s not even worth it

DJI just came out with a new drone that you could probably DIY some flag destroying item on.

Leave the BLM on the pole
but raise this flag right above it

You guys are fighting these fights all wrong. Let people become so exosed witg Black Lives Matter, they become sick of it and get tired of all of it.

>not using a laser pointer to burn the flag

silly amerimutts

It's time to raise ours, put 'em beautiful confederate flags on top of those schools just like in the 60s

if you get caught taking it down just say you wanted to put it higher than the racist american flag and that should get you off the hook

Based chinks

VERMONT YESSSS

You could wear black clothes and a black skii mask and nobody will know its you. Just wear baggy clothes and boots with thick soles so you appear larger. Nobody will be able to identify you. But im thinking thos school probably has a dozen or so of these flags just incase one gets stolen or vandalized. So this is probably pointless. Just like the HWNDU flag. Stealing one or two is ok. It sends a message that not everyone agrees. But its a flag. It can easily be replaced. And youll just end up wasting time taking down the enemies flags instead of doing your own protest. What you should do is cover the flag pole in MBMC and IOTBW stickers.

how about iotbw posting?

wish we could just take out the pole desu

You probably could. Just need some gallium.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IZkzxWZETds

Bump. Masked Squadron reporting for duty.

Bump

Bookmarking this thread, make progress fags

Are you sure the pole is made out of aluminum? Mercury could work too...

I, Captain Bakura, Dark Law of the Masked Squadron, promise that my team WILL be going after this fucking flag. And if any of you fags wanna join in, Message me on discord, at LordBakuraFX#4924

We will be assailing it, as soon as possible. Feel free to join us.

Please do this

>le kekistan
>group name
sounds like another rp

Cut the string, get the flag... Should be quite simple... I doubt they will have some navy seal shit going on to secure that shit at night, prolly just a fence and a far guard somewhere, that is, IF they have a guard

Not an RP, fag. We actually will go for the flag if we get support.

Not above. Don't give them what they want. Put both at the same height. Or, if you want to make a risky bet, you set the white one just below the blm one and after the reactions, you'll already be morally ahead. Even the most left leaning centrist would have a moment of clarity when they see all the lefty communists supporting the display and what it stands for.

DO IT, create distraction somewhere else in the school and steal that shit

>namefagging
>promoting your shitty "Anonymoose" discord
>memeflagging

Out.

Any vermont anons in here?

>Vermont

this

>Just shoot up the school and take the flag

Is it being livestreamed?

they're all over at /r/FeelTheBern/

This

it'a a spectrum

Wasnt that the girl regretting she was mixed? Poor gal, not sure whats worse, not having that kind of identity or living in one where yours is co sidered public enemy no.1.

Someone needs to go out tonight and steal that shit. Wear all black, and wear clothing that will cover your entire body, leaving not a single inch exposed. Then, take it a step further and burn the flag right outside. Raise a Confederate flag in it's place.

Obama was Halfrican. He went through the same identity crisis.
He wrote in his book, how he was accepted by his white friends, but his black fiends made his white friends uncomfortable.
So he set out on his goal of destroying the black man forever.
Today, millions of brown people are considered "black" despite their tiny obama-size penises.

nigga that shit would be too easy, damn shame I'm on the west coast or else I'd be wiping my ass with it rn

This. It's Ok To Be White Flag just below the BLM one. It puts the ball in their court.

disgusting and pozzed

>in Vermont
>where there are like 20 black people in the entire state and they’re probably all mulattos

Clueless white suburban upper class virtue signaling strikes again.

Join us.
/CAg2Ypt

And expect a message from me towards this, tomorrow. I promise you that.

It's Ok To Be White Flag?

yes
Hey if your larp group wants to make a real statement then you need to hang an It's Ok To Be White flag below the BLM one. Think about the optics.

bump im bored

Replace it with a Kekistan flag

FUCKING BUMP

nah, IOTBW works a lot better.

>ask my wife what she would do if a BLM flag went over our boys school
>she says without hesitation "I'd pull them out immediately"
I love my wife. Also,
>she gets physically ill watching a white man kiss a black girl in Walking Dead

:)

Lowering our nations flag
> promoting niggers flag
N I G G E R S

Raise a flag that has a gorilla on it.

>Vermont
literally whitest state in the entire fucking nation

YAS!

Replace it with the antifa flag
Antifags will defend it on neogaf

It’s Montpelier Vermont you fools these aren’t nogs, these are virtue signaling leftists innawoods hippies who did this shit guaranteed. There are no niggers in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine, that’s why those states are so nice and have the highest iqs! This is a pr stunt to put a soyboy goyim on the cover of good goy magazine.

Is capture the flag back on?

Just shoot up the school then take the flag down

there are niggers here, but they are mostly like cockroaches: They hide until it's dark out, then they roam free.

Godspeed

Isn't Vermont near Arkham and Dunwich? Could just get some cultist to summon Yog-Sothoth to destroy the school.

Please do, it would be the only thing that would make going to 4/pol/ reasonable

definitely

Of course most of the whites that love black haven't really dealt with the niggs on any real level. They meet a professor who is black and think that represents the majority. Like every black dude is some smug Don Lemon character.

If I lived in Vermont I'd already have a plan for getting it.
Do it.

Putting flags up won't make black lives matter. You cant take the nig out of a nog, all you'd be left with is o which is nothing.

Do as you wish, friend. None shall interfere.

I support this endeavor

Give me something to live for again!!!!!!!!

bump

That which is dead may eternal lie ...stranger aeons even death may die

Are you an autist? As soon as they see your tarded ass snooping around in your ski mask and black trenchcoat on security cams the school will call in a bomb squad.

Honestly this. Or say you recently converted to Islam.

I honestly do not understand why there is a fuss about cops shooting blacks, that is one of the rarest incidences of gun violence and causes of death for black men. They are far, FAR more likely to be shot to death by other black men.

That's not a dividisive narrative though, stupid goy.

It's bait. Pure irl trolling. They want you to hate it.

prepare for hell to break loose my dudes

This fucking enrages me. I'd bet most of the administrators in that school have never seen a nigger or a spic in their lives, and yet they try their damndest to make it impossible for those of us who aren't as fortunate as they are too avoid them.
It's easy to sit there in 94% white Vermont and talk about your sympathies for the poor oppressed POC. It's another thing entirely to be condemned to live around them.

Replace it with ISIS flag, see how long it take them to notice the difference.

replace it with/add its OK to be white flag and watch the screaming

what difference?

just get a welding torch and burn through the entire pole.wear masks and gloves. the intense light from the torch will also obscure the cameras and should cut through the pole relatively fast.

burn it

burn niggers too