Where we you when Trump """"""won"""""" the election?

Where we you when Trump """"""won"""""" the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk
youtu.be/BwHnhsuaNbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right here baby, where I'll be in 2020 when he's elected again. Digits confirm.

These digits.

oh please, we need to go back to only landowners being allowed to vote.

CHECKEDKNOT

i was at the san pedro fish market in LA working on a tv show. it was one of the best days of my life

CHECKED

can you like not

What a failure, Oprah 2020.

It was middle of the day in NZ when the results were coming in. I sat on Sup Forums with a few beers laughing with all you faggots at Liberals crying.

cumming into my gf's pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=eAPv3zIbzmk

I was working a shit job the night Trump won the election, and then my job prospects went up from there. I work in Tech in the Silicon Valley now.

Shut up you fucking faggot and check my numbers

Check em

At home watching every update and playing COD

Right where I am now, same coffee mug and all. See

It was around 2 in the morning, so I was sleeping in my bed.

stupid shill STOP REPLYING TO THESE

SKIPPING THE BEST SURF IVVE EVER SEEN TO CELEBRATE THE NEW TIMELINE.

BEST USA

I was fast asleep bc i thought hillary was gonna be a shoe in.
Gimongous fail on my part, i wouldve loved to drink a beer for every state that went red

>oh please, we need to go back to only landowners being allowed to vote.

proper id will work. the argument of the left is nigger teir "but the poor are disproportionately affected, it's harder for them to get id's!"

No, the poor aren't disproportionately affected, the lazy entitled poor are. fuck them

>wake up and turn on CNN in my time zone
>Trump rekkoning
>take photo of TV
>send to my Californian friend thru messenger
>remember how he told me it's gonna be a landslide for Hillary
>"There's your landslide bruh"
>"Don't even. I'm literally crying"
>mfw

I had this wicked painful erection. No matter what i did whenever I turned on the news I saw Liberals crying and wailing and suddenly i was even more rock hard than I was previously. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle 2020.

Illinois college townie here. Went to bed early. Hilary will win. Heard BOOMING fireworks going off in the middle of the night. WTF? Turned on TV. Trump wins. Holy shit. Watched cable news coverage till dawn. I was told later it was fraternities shooting off the fireworks. Wish i was young.

I just got out of Black Sabbath’s FINAL US show ever before they jet off to Europe and disband for good, heard the news on the radio after, it was literally the most awesome night ever.

At Chelsea Piers hitting golf balls. To stressful waiting and watching the results come in. Kept getting updates he was about to win the presidency. Jumped in car, blasting

youtu.be/BwHnhsuaNbw

Headed down to Trump Tower and celebrated all night with other Patriots.

God damn I wish I was at a frat house that night

Trump will lose reelection, digits confirm

i think you guys forgot you must call upon meme magic and the power of kek to invoke digits

I summon you kek make my shitpost reality

*trump 2020*

Throwing up in the toilet due to the toll my body took shifting the timeline. You are on your own now.

Literally fucking my cousin.

was at a bar and everyone was booing whenever trump won a state. and then after a while, it got real quiet. i was lol'ing internally

Drinking vodka with Putin.

Putin doesn't drink.