Tokyo Ghoul :re

>Tfw no gf to snuggle to your pillow, breathing your scent, while she's pregnant with your offspring.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw gf to disregard my privacy and pull private documents out from under my pillow JUST after screaming at me for just looking at a paper she left on a desk

AAAAAAAAAAAH PLEASE COME BACK, ETO

I love Touka!

Former Etofag here, what are the top ten (10) ways to suicide?

I hope this stupid cunt wont go and try to save her

>post yfw Ishida is the TOKYO GHOUL all along

>stupid cunt

there's your answer

>Ken being beta
>Touka being a cunt
>Food/Supply shortage countinues to be neglected
>No Ayato meeting THE Tokyo Ghoul
>Tranny getting punched in the face happens off screen
>[The date of Yoriko's execution... was changed]

Shit chapter, see y'all next week.

Current size of baby

>baby
Until it's born it's just part of the woman's body.

>ishida, arima and kaneki born on december
>baby will be born on december
Pottery

>Jesus was also born in December
>was often called a king
>re means king in certain languages like Italian

woah... looks like the baby will...

>Touka being a cunt
How? Last scene with her was really cute.
She went there to apologize though. Her finding the paper was completely random

I liked Tokyo Ghoul more when Kaneki was a young virg with a bone to pick I don't care to read this normalshite daddy day care blubberfest we're starting to go towards

And her deciding to pull it out and read it was an invasion of privacy and makes her a hypocrite.

>normalshite daddy day care blubberfest we're starting to go towards

There's literally no way the baby survives, so don't worry about that

Roastie detected

>muh women's bodies
At 9 weeks old the brain has taken form, the child has developed fingers and toes and eyes. It is conscious but spends most of its time asleep.
Also, it takes two to make a baby. It's a life, tumblr.

Bruh this chapter was boring as fuck.

It was called Meaningless for a reason

Is using Kagune in the bedroom considered degenerate behavior among ghouls? After all they're a weapon meant for combat/hunting so being used in a sexual setting could be soon as taboo.

>waiting for a full week for literally nothing to happen

just fucking kill me

Kaneklet also develops its mask as it grows

Guys probably get 0 plesure from fucking a girl with the kagune and the girl could just do it herself if she wanted. I don't see the need, unless you're a beta

>mfw Kaneki still calls Nishiki senpai

what else would you expect from a faggot like him

I miss Kaneki Potter so much

Nigger do you need ghoul tentacles flying everywhere for it to be entertaining?

>invasion of privacy
Wow really dude?

Reminder that all the death flags are bait and Ishida intends to have them live as a happy family in the end. Part 1 was the tragedy and Part 2 is the blue sky right haha. R-Right?

I really need a touka/kaneki lil cheetus edit

the Self insert GOAT
Epic

right

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

>lmao dude you don't let your girl go through your phone whenever she demands it and give her the passwords to all your social media accounts? LOL WHAT AN INSECURE KEK

Explain how this was entertaining fuccboi

Touka is extremely impulsive and probably blames herself, of course she's going to try. Especially considering she knows Kaneki was going to try without telling her, even with how obviously run down he is

It's called the calm before the storm. A lot of set up with Mutsuki and Yoriko, as well as a nice moment between Kaneki and Touka before Ishida inevitably fucks them over. You can't just jump right into the tragedy and kagune pissing contests. That's probably starting next week

AAAHHHHHHHH I LOVE ARIMAAAAAAAAA

Nice false equivalency.

If my girl was sniffing my pillow and ended up discovering a top secret pertaining my job because I hid it under my pillow, the fault would be mine.

but he's a bland gary stu

That's why him and Eto are prefect for each other.

Gary Stu and Job Sue

I honestly don't see touka dying, her plot armor is too fucking ridiculous, I do see her fetus dying but not her, plus I don't think ishida has the balls to kill her. If he does kill her though then jeez, he's a madman.

Tune in for another exciting chapter of Touka Ghoul next week

She hasn't offered much to the story for over 100+ chapters so we're not really losing anything.

Touka is bland as fuck but at least she's cute

She should've kept the hair.

Not him, but I like Touka/Kaneki interaction. The situational comedy as Kaneki finds out he's going to be a father was great too. Seeing the scenes with Kuroiwa were interesting as well, can't wait to see what happens with Bujin's father considering the fucked up circumstances the organization his family devoted their lives to has put them in.

Then there's Mutsuki and her boytoy setting up an ambush for Kaneki.

That you didn't find this chapter interesting implies to me you're either a speedreader or a little thick.

How come Touka had to lose her seductive glare? Now her expressions all scream "I'm a fuckin idiot".

t.reddit

She's not seducing, she's teasing. The biggest loss is her hair. Post time skip Touka was perfect. But thankfully it will fade back to its original color by december.

Ishida for some reason decided to revert her appearance back into her old one instead of keeping the new semen demon Touka. It made her overall less attractive.

he said it was easier to draw or some shit.

So not only is Ishida a hack, he's a lazy hack.

He could at least give her longer hair

Still looked seductive with the eyes. Now her eyes are lifeless.

As soon as the timeskip with Kaneki coming back happened, she has this dumb look on her fact all the fuckin time like she just lost brain cells.

You showed him, user! Epic!

Ishida simplified her design because he's going to draw her a lot more in this arc.

I think it's already a meme from these threads since yesterday, also
t.reddit

Kaneki, from kissless virgin to widower in less than 10 chapters.

Great writing right here, brothers.

>backgrounds
>kaneki sprint mode
>ass
this page is great and you love it too user, don't you?

It's probably an effect of Ishida's new drawing style. I'm a fan of late part 1 Touka and early part 2 Touka.

Hopefully she can revert to a design like these ones later

I'd take less, but better quality Touka over her retarded mongrel look any day. What a lazy cunt

the running does look pretty goofy

S O O N

the t. thing has been a meme for a long tune, newfag.

It's a reference the to the Nimudash and the Hanbee Full Speed Dash.

>Touka's THICC ass
I love it
Nah, she's been absent from the majority of :re. I'm glad she's having a time in the limelight again (hopefully she won't die)
*time

Touka won't die so soon. Not before the baby is born.

t.reddit

>No. The point of contention was "Kaneki being hit by Touka" in a quote on quote "comedic" potrayal is antithetical to the groundwork the author established in ch 53. Especially when she hits him hard enough that he bleeds and the first thought he had of her "talk" was her hitting him again. It's intended to be "comedic", but it does not make for coherent storytelling. It breaks immersion. "Tumblr" and Kaneki being unable to "handle" Touka has nothing at all to do with that
One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other. The abuse Kaneki suffered through his kid days has nothing to do with the way his relationship with Touka shaped itself as. The rough physical aspect was always there but she was also emotionally supportive for him which is what Kaneki needs the most.

So no, it's not anti-ethical. One "abuse" is not like the other

>look mom, I did it again!

>there are people in this thread who unironically believe this baby will see the light of day

absolutely retarded

That's exactly what this manga is right now.

i-i can see it guys
>all the ghouls fucked Touka while Kaneki is away
>Touka is carrying a ghoul child

Touka and Kaneki are such a cute couple. One of the better couples I've seen in manga/anime.

Touka is sexy as fuck.

>tfw Kaneki seems cuter than Touka

i-it doesn't count because they're not real, right

>be a ghoul
>see an innocent teenage girl
>oh shit that human girl looks tasty
>proceed to brutally kill, dismember, and devour her body
>oh shit that was a nice kill and meal
>get caught
>man fuck the CCG we just out here tryna live yo, man fuck humans and all your rules and shit

CHIBI HAS READ THE CHAPTER

this is why I think Kaneki's plan is retarded. People will never forget the thousands of innocents that ghouls have slaughtered.

t.reddit

t.tumblr

>Concept: Kaneki being hit by the ones he loves most. Suicidal tendencies ensue
>Depiction: Touka hits Kaneki
>Effect: Its permissible because it is potrayed as comedic as she is the obligatory theraputic "love interest."
>Your response: "I-it's not the same thing!"
What part of this correlation is not penetrating your thick skull? A woman Kaneki loves should not be played at all for a comedic effect, especially if her role is intended to have a positive effect on him. It is antipodal to past exposition revolving around his character. I'm tired of repeating myself.

Kill yourself tumblr.

Why was it called like that and holy shit did he look edgy.

Kaneki is pretty edgy sometimes, yes. I don't mind it though

it's an edit just in case you're not kiddding

Etofag here, too ten painless suicides?

I miss edgeneki. Though I bet we'll probably be seeing him soon

I think I prefer edgeneki.

Kaneki was HEALED, no more edge.

>I don't see the need, unless you're a beta
I find this amusing, in a retarded way. Fingering a pussy is also beta since you get "0 pleasure" out of it too, right?

>no more edge
He'll need a lot more healing to get over his dead wife/baby

This desu!

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Now kys.

Touka and their kid will live and be fine,
subverting the tropes.

that's what I'm looking forward to

I doubt Ishida's gonna go through with it. He didn't even off the chimp and bitch from the cafe.