Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido ch15

GOD WHY! CAN'T YOU WRITE ROMANCE WITHOUT BULLSHIT?

oh god no. Why. I thought at least this series was safe.

I almost dropped this. Seriously, the author did not even bother making a credible setup.

is another lets shitpost thread YAY!!!

Fuck you. I really liked this manga so far.

maybe this'll turn into a sukeban deka type series now

I was so happy before this chapter. I thought I finally found comfy series after fujiyama-san ended.

Fujiyama-san was perfect, I was seriously hoping this would be it's replacement but I guess there's just nothing like it.

Ao no Flag will be a clusterfuck

But maybe it'll get bent into less drama and more cute and comfy romance? No? ;_;

There is chion from fujyama's author but unfortunately translation was dropped after 1st chapter.

Wadaiko Girls seems cute too.

By Otaku no Musume-san Author.

I hate this unnecessary drama, but I give the author credit, I didn't expect that reason.

Thanks a lot, I'll check it out for sure.

It sounds contrived though.

Fuji-chan was not so shy and embarrassed like the girl from Slow Motion. That's why Fujiyama was good.

Too bad it's untranslated.

ao no flag is a lot better than slow motion

I wonder.

But nobody is going SEO-tier, or do they?

It's Kaito's current magnum opus after the blunder that was blatant fujoball he did in wsj. The raws are actually going in pretty good direction now but I still can't stand his chad friend somehow. It's pretty cute though.

Fujo-bait eh?

>CAN'T YOU WRITE ROMANCE WITHOUT BULLSHIT?
They're japanese.
They never fail to disappoint us.

Real talk now.
I understand her trauma, but this is childish and ridiculous.

Why does it sounds contrived? They've been hinting at Daddy issues for awhile now.

It isn't.

It would be ridiculous if I turn that into a pasta.

I am just a bit disappointed in the author. I expected more finesse in crafting the romance.

His past series was, yeah. Ao no Flag is your usual love quadrilateral but is very cute and actually tolerable.

She is already in high school, she is old enough to stop thinking that way.
She is scared?
Ok, not wrong it with, but shutting herself in her little room scared "to be happy" because "it's gonna disappear one day"? It's childish for me.

Except with a love-triangle involving a gay person.

I thought that he referred to my opening post as childish and ridiculous.

But it irks me that MC gets thrown in with her potentially dead Dad.

It's all in the brows

Go watch Tsuki ga Kirei user.

It will all come right in the end.

Yeah, this was kind of disappointing. I was hopin for some clumsy adorable relationship antics like but now we gotta go on the "let's learn how to love again" ride.

Fuck off with that autistic shit. Those characters are so unlikable.

They are still less autistic than you

safe from what

I dont understand why people are complaining so much. The series has always been like this. There was the drama of the girl being lonely at school, the drama of her getting hurt in sports class, the drama of the store owner's daughter who had no friends, the MC's drama to confess his love and now this. Comparisons with Fujiyama make no sense at all. Fujiyama does not have any drama, it's just a couple walking around. Things like holding hands, asking to date, or giving a kiss were treated with extreme subtlety.

Spraining you knee and "I'm, afraid of being happy right now" are clearly not on the same level. Everything before this have been small troubles that put the MCs into cute situations while this is eyerolling drama that hinders romance.

Okay, so use cliche instead of (melo)drama.

It's just autists complaining that the author isn't doing what they want. They've been willfully ignorant of the build up to this and now they're crying because it isn't the comfy slice of life this never was.

forced drama

>translation was dropped after 1st chapter.
Did they say why?

He only traslated the first chapter for it to gain exposure and to make some group to pick it up.
Honestly, I would try to translate it and make it my first project but I can't be bothered because there is no furigana and my japanese isn't fluent enough to make it up for that speedwise.

>afraid of being happy

Well that's a first.

Shit