Has someone her own age in her party

> Has someone her own age in her party
> Instead has feelings towards someone who could be her dad

What a slut.

Age is a social construction.

My sister only dates men older than her; she says young men are whiny, immature faggots.
I think that pretty much applies to Isidoro and Guts.

>could be her dad
>26 year old with a twelve year old daughter

That's pretty common.

OP is a premium kind of moralfaggot, don't bother reasoning with him.
No girls with any sense of rationalism would go for a little boy instead of a strong men, no matter their age, if society doesn't brainwash them. They are biologically attracted to men who can protect them.

Isidro is shit. How could you fall for him when Guts and even Serpico are here?

She isn't entirely wrong, but if the first thing she did when she turned 18 was getting pounded to oblivion by some 53 year old man she might have a problem

>implying that Isidro is a good choice
Guffaw!

is that how old guts is?
he looks like he can be in his late 40s at this point.

How so? it's her body and if that 53 years old man gets her motor going, more power to her.

Schierke is tsundere for Isidro. She gets jealous when he puts attention on Isma. Also, Guts isn't a pedophile and he loves Casca so you can't self-insert on him for fulfilling your pedo fantasies

>lolis can't fall in love
When will this meme end?

even if that guy was Dolph Lundgren?

Who else enjoyed the dick chapter? I sure did.

HONK

You're not obligated to like someone just because you're the same age despite what your japanese video games and comic books tell you

women are attracted to Power and older men are generally more powerful than younger males

but ishidiro or whatever the fuck his name is, is a retarded degenerate piece of shit fucktard thief and guts is a handsome thick tight and solid man with a physique like a greek statue that cares for his companions and despite his torment has been very kind to shrieke and gave her headpats
you can't fucking compete with headpats this is a league of its own

Miura has made his love of loli and shota very clear over the years. He's basically your typical Berserk villain.

Electra complexes are incredibly hot

He's been through a lot. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a full head of gray hair in his 30's.

Quran a shit, Mohammed

Underrated post.

>Instead has feelings towards someone who could be her dad
Hardly, Guts is in his early twenties (based on an interview) even though it seems like an eternity has passed.

Paedophilia comics should be banned.

It's Guts. Everyone loves Guts. I'm gay for Guts.

I'm a woman myself, and that is very telling of her character.

Young men are disgusting and always have been disgusting. I've always been attracted to men in their 30s since I was 18. Young adult millennials are worthless. They can't find jobs, are depressed, and don't have anything figured out.

>Young adult millennial
>young
Gen Z's the young adult demographic now, user.

>They can't find jobs
so its suddenly my fault the economy is shit?

London?

Guts is only 21-22

>"I'm too cool, too smart and too magnificent to take a minimal wage job, even when I have no education or work experience"
Yeah, it is.

Tits or GTFO or are you a little girl too user?

>just world fallacy

user, you're just not trying hard enough. You don't actually WANT a job. If you did, you wouldn't be so lazy. You'd go in, honestly tell them how badly you want to work for them, give em a firm handshake, and get hired on the spot. And besides, there's nothing preventing you from doing community service to put on your resume.

Remember, though. You won't find jobs with online apps. You have to be proactive.

>Not grooming a young girl into perfect wife material later in life
>Actually settling for sluts who just went through four years of college indoctrination+hard partying+cock carousel

Dude has seen some shit

Minimum wage jobs require experience. I was rejected at McDonalds and Burger King for never having a job.

Reminder that people weren't mad because he went and marry the girl he raised, they were mad because they were shipping him with the milf.

All women are thots

Where you live maybe

One of my childhood friends goes for older guys and hasn't had a relationship ever. Just fucks people and runs away.

Has huge emotional issues and daddy issues. Not saying that the same for all people shagging older but its a telling thing.

He's younger than that actually.

Welcome to women sexuality

Kind of like middle school age boys wanting to fuck their teachers/friend's mothers instead of girls their own age?

>Donovan impregnated Guts
>that's how Guts can be at a dad age despite being in his early 20s

What kind of people would want to have balls-deep, womb-crushing, stomach-bulging sex with little witches like Schierke?

Bad people, that's who.

She's a witch. She was never gonna live a normal life.

>Guts is in his early twenties
He's 26

Congratulations, you now understand female psychology.

Why is her cunny drooping

Indeed

Guts had no childhood, so technically, they are of same age.

Please stop using nigger language here, thank you.