>Russia investigation continues
>Trump EPIC GRANDIOSE WINNING
>It’s Friday wassup for da weekend?
>Liberals downplaying
>Super Bowl
>Your thoughts

Israel gets fucked.

>OP continues being a faggot

Shows the other candidates were spied on.

Shows proof Atkinson and Rosen were spied on.

Directly implicates Hillary.

Shows Russia is involved/leading all of this.

Can't be too sure but from what Schumer said on Monday I'd say it's about time we all go to sleep.

>Shows Russia is involved/leading all of this.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I'm awfully terrified that they'll be some crazy false flag shit and that the deep state will get off free.

I'm not used to the jews being exposed

>Nothing will happen
This is the only thing that *won't* happen. There's absolutely no reason why the Dems would be trying so hard to discredit it if there wasn't at least *some* damaging material in it.

It may not be the coup de grace some people are hoping for, but it *will* hurt the Dems.

Well its a good thing my team (Vikings) aren't playing in the Bowl sunday lel

>Huge revelations revealed in it.
>Media ignores it entirely to protect people involved.
>A false flag event happens within 24 hours of release and media nonstop talks about it for a week.

You could make fat stacks if you decided to sell this.

Superbowl? More like super happening to cover up the memo.

It's Trump. He is doing this for a reason and it's not to embarrass anyone. He is laying out the reasons for the things he is going to do. So the public doesn't think this is some corrupt guy going after everyone. And I don't think trump is going to settle at "fired" in this case.

Which city gets shot up tomorrow?

What have you done?

>State of (You)s

Kek y'all are fucking with some shit that's powerful.

safe bet,

my prediction is basically the same, except I'll add:
>Dems blame everything on a sacrificial lamb or 2
>mueller step's down, someone equally biased takes his place, investigation continues with new face
>democrats openly defend the investigation and vow to continue it
>quietly investigation is abandonned a few months down the road after dems shift focus onto some other topic

anybody planning on attending the super bowl? sure sounds safe and harmless this year

Oh, this is going to be apocalyptic for the Democrats, I'm sure of it now. And do you wanna know how I'm sure? Because I found street beer.

I believe in one and only one superstition; if, while walking along the road, I find an unopened beer, if I chill it and drink it it brings miraculously good luck. Four times previous, I have received the miracle of the street beer. A short time before I was given my first car, a short while before I landed the best job I ever had, the night immediately before they announced the Final Fantasy 7 remake at E3, and, the last time, November 8th 2016. The omen never fails, consuming a street beer means I win shortly thereafter.

Tonight, while walking my dog, I found an Igloo cooler in great shape someone had thrown out by their trash, so, free cooler. Inside, amongst a handful of empties, was a single untouched Yuengling. I chilled it to a perfect 35 degrees and threw it down; the magic is happening, I can feel the cosmos realigning. The power of street beer has set to work, and there's only one way it can manifest. The Democrats and the Deep State are about to be BTFO. I can feel it.

Screencap this, niggers, my miracle is going to see all of us through this.

checked and reported to feds

I think its big enough to collapse public perception of the state as legitimate which is why we'll all be disappointed and reminded of our status as serfs under corporate foreign tyranny, when the people who are guilty are quietly deemed "too important to prosecute"

some serious digits in this thread

The trifecta must happen:

>Friday nuclear memo
>crypto continues to sink so I can buy low
>Patriots MUST win the superb owl for maximum left-wing SALT (which they can no longer deduct LOL)

NWO/Illuminati is completely disclosed in a fireside chat with President Trump and Anti-NWO free leaders.

USA is going to form a new human league with these nations as China/CIA Navy/EU/UN prepare for a third world war to buy vital time to leave the planet.

the fuck is that gif

Explain dis

Friday release
evening news blackout followed by internet blackouts and complete lock down of social media.
Crypto comes back late friday night
Overnight internet fights itself into dangerous anger, more people engaged in politics than in a long time.
Saturday massive false flag puting everyone over the edge.
sunday super bowl can barely even start security is such a nightmere, city shuts down and the game is a mess.
Riots start during the game because the score is unbelievably bad
Race war begins over doritos and ping pong at the dinner table.

Is a memo like a mexican meme?

I literally cannot wait for the shit to hit the fan. Democrats will be necking themselves by the thousands.

Shut up Kike

Tell us more magical homeless person.

nothing

If a false flag happens tomorrow or this weekend there is no denying anything anymore

It's so fucking funny how he played everyone to give him free media coverage. Like nobody realized what he was doing until it was too late for him, and most of them still can't get it

Agree. Rolling for suicides galore.

It will happen.
I think the only card left is BlueBeam
Today the nazi's truly came back