What would happen if the entire US went red after this?

Would the concept of parties be eliminated?
Would we turn into China?

>implying that isn't what we always wanted.

SEIG HEIL!

Fascism isn't bad and the multi party system is pathetic.

Gee I wonder why you can't just vote for laws, why it's always for people. Does the law really change so fast these days?

That would never happen. We need to kill off niggers, kikes, and antifa-fags in northeast and the West coast for this map to happen.

Political parties have always been cancer. Would you rather live in a nation of divided peoples with divided sub pockets of ideologies. Or have a nation with all the same race and political ideology.

Paleocon, Neocon, Libertarian, Alt-Right, and then fringe party The Left.

>after this
After what?

>West Coast and East Coast red
Oh user, I can only wish.....

Stop asking dump questions. Never going to happen.

Neocons would split off into their own party.

Checked

Why was Minn so cucked even still back then? Also I highly doubt there was ever a time Mass voted Republican.

just by the way our system is designed, there will always be two pretty competitive parties.

new york and california will never go red again. there are too many self hating whites mixed with the niggers and spics that actually vote

Reagan only lost MN by

Mondale home state

>all of the West Coast went red. I'm hoping it will happen again.
You and me both, brother.

Mondale was from minnesota

id have a difficult time seeing shit

>We need to kill off niggers
>BLM flag
So you're volunteering?
>"I was pretending to be a nigger ironically" isn't going to save you faggots from the rope

>Would the concept of parties be eliminated?
Pretty much.

>Would we turn into China?
Sort of, though instead of Communism it would be Nazism. Communism is the extreme left whereas Nazism is the extreme right. Both are authoritarian garbage.

>nazism is extreme right
GTFOOH

It is now. Just look at Trump's strongest supporters. The real concept of a republican died years ago. The ones in office don't know what the fuck they stand for.

If we dont close the borders we will!

Since before the revolution, there has always been animosity between the rich coastal cities and the agrarian states. Much of what's going on now has already happened two or three times. There was even a time when the US didn't want to allow new states for fear it would hand everything over to Republicans.

The Republican party would most likely split apart and all of our politics would change where what is now considered moderate-right would be the left and the far right would be the right.

If I manage to become president, I have an idea for this: split governance of rural vs urban/suburban.

Add to that another idea: you can opt out of taxes.
This means that you no longer pay taxes and you'll pay full price for anything you use (roads, schools, police, firefighting, etc). I figure people in rural areas wouldn't give a shit since they don't need as many resources as those in the city. They might even save money.

I unironically think black people will get with the program if the other 2 groups disappeared.

>wanting democracy.
Once you have as many brown people as we do a democracy would be the same as suicide.