Law & order SVU has a conservative woman raped by Antifa

Antifa not guilty!

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/01/law-order-svu-depicts-brutal-rape-conservative-pundit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eV5TLkfYHuI
twitter.com/juliemartinsvu?lang=en
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/01/law-order-svu-depicts-brutal-rape-conservative-pundit/
youtube.com/watch?v=SbeIE-BNt4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still, nobody cares, stop shilling stupid shows

Remember that gamergate episode?

When Logan Paul kidnapped Anita?

Do I?

youtube.com/watch?v=eV5TLkfYHuI

Fucking loved the memes

>they leveled up
what did she mean by that?

Law and Order writers are literally 60-70 year old boomers, aren't they?

The episodes feel very much like I'm around a bunch of my parents and their friends trying to be all modern and hip, yet coming off as if they have absolutely no idea what they're on about.

>Chad Paul
>Tea-cupping a handgun

Not surprised.

> television matters

For fuck's sake bro. Get a grip.

This makes me want to write for SVU. They clearly don't give a flying fuck, and 20 million old folks will keep watching until they die.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE. WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

I remember watching Law and Order as a kid and some of the episodes literally blew my mind. Snipers, terrorists, serial killers, all kinds of shit. It was awesome. The show had its time but its gone downhill, I think a lot of it does have to do with the writers being out of touch. Not that I think millennials could do any better.

>The episode follows conservative personality, Martha Cobb (Rhea Seehorn), who delivers a speech ironically ripping “the liberal snowflakes,” to a Make America Great Again hat-wearing crowd on a university campus. Cobb’s speech is cut short when a gang of Antifa protesters clash with a mob of white supremacists. Violence ensues, and Cobb is later found unconscious after being beaten and sexually assaulted with the pole of a protest sign.
>beaten and sexually assaulted with the pole of a protest sign.
>with the pole of a protest sign.

A lot is just recycled now. The UK version had one episode completely identical to the original except that the immigrants involved were Turks instead of spics.

Based Stickman is a rapist!

Mostly middle aged cunts.
twitter.com/juliemartinsvu?lang=en

>ironically ripping on snowflakes
>ironically
>beaten, raped, and murdered by people who were offended by words
>ironically

>(((Dick Wolf)))
>(((Michael Chernuchin)))
>(((Robert B. Cohen)))

This is basically the Jews playing out their own fantasy

The original Law & Order series was the only good one.

thread needs more Millie

they also have an episode where a producer sexually assaults women in exchange for movie roles.

that episode was made in 2012

What, does it turn out that Antifa is not guilty?

I remember a Law & Order episode where it looked like a Jewish character was guilty of murder. Nope, in the final twist it turned out that he was an undercover agent, and it was the white Catholic who was the murderer. Thank you, (((Dick Wolf)))

SVU's early seasons were great and Criminal Intent was great when Vincent D'Onofrio was part if it.

agreed sage

>breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/02/01/law-order-svu-depicts-brutal-rape-conservative-pundit/

Was the pundit inspired by Megyn Kelly?

Her penis-sized clitoris would make it impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbeIE-BNt4M

Owen makes a good point here about mirroring the tactics of ISIS. They dehumanize their opposition and convince their brainwashed followers that any measure of violence is ok to use against them. If you're a conservative Trump supporter, you're racist and so, don't count as human anymore. "Racist", whether you are or not, is the new infidel/goyim category.

>"Racist", whether you are or not, is the new infidel/goyim category.

Yeah because all of this shaming is part of the 4th Abrahamic religion - Communism. Words like racist and sexist are analogous to "heretic, infidel" and "counter-revolutionary".