I'm ready for an Anglo alliance. Let's join forces and take over the planet. Are you for or against this? Who's with me?

I'm ready for an Anglo alliance. Let's join forces and take over the planet. Are you for or against this? Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8
nzherald.co.nz/indepth/national/how-peter-thiel-got-new-zealand-citizenship/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no way we are having a fucking leaf on our flag transvestite nigger lovers can fuck off

I like this one too haha

Every single one of those countries is infested with mutts.

The flag can be tweaked later my man.

Pretty soon the Heir to the Throne of Stuart will be the Prince of Liechtenstein. Work with Liechtenstein to create a traditional catholic monarchy that will bring conquer the world and make it safe (also encourage people to live in their ancestral homeland).

You're right, let's give up all this territory we own and just all meet up in Oregon and we can just live there from now on while the rest of the world burns.

All Anglo countries are ZOG'd out and not interested in the desires of the people.

We have to kick ZOG out first, of course..

Gotta say no until the queens rule has been removed from all our lands

No thanks

It's a shame you guys didn't join us in 1812

we should all gather together and commit suicide, it'd be cute and a good form of protest

but why tho?

YASSSS

Possibly cute but what would it be protesting against? Inquiring minds want to know.

Don't listen to him, NZ is with other Anglo countries all the way.

our endangered race

Checked. Hell yes my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1awwAgU_t8

Against.
You have no idea how bad war is.
War is a last resort of us, we're NOT democrats.

We could use the dominion of canada /colony flag

>You have no idea how bad war is
I'm a vet man.. not saying we should get involved in a bunch of Vietnams.

Is this the one? I like this one. Canada should have kept this.

Chuck a southern cross in there somewhere

New Zealand isn't a US ally.

I bet they should be.

They should, but they have made decisions that the USA told them would lead to them being removed from our defensive obligations. Right now, China could invade New Zealand and the USA would have no obligations to do anything about it.

If the anglo sphere united, the whole world would tremble. We all need to agree to kick out all non anglos and work together. We will rule the world once again.

The unique indentity and culture of New Zealand must be protected.

I'm not familiar. What decisions did they make? Link?

Not against this idea senpai. We can sort out all the details once the world is conquered.

That would be cool, but I advise letting the chimps swing in their own trees. Let's just stick to the Northern hemisphere. It could be like NATO w/o all the pussies

New Zealand has, since the mid 80s, banned the presence of ships with nuclear material, effectively banning the USN from New Zealand, as the USN fields an all-nuclear carrier and Submarine fleet, and does not tell foreign countries whether or not our ships are armed with nuclear weapons. New Zealand knew this could happen, but proceeded anyway. New Zealand is a friend of the USA, but they are not our ally.

>America
>Anglo

>an all-nuclear carrier and Submarine fleet
most of the carriers. All US subs are nuke though. People are afraid of nuclear power but it's pretty safe if you don't build the plant on a goddamned fault line......

I like where your head's at, user.

>USA anglo
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

stupid leaf

This is fucking amazing

About time I've been waiting for at least half of my life

desu basically my whole life

This

Anglo Brotherhood

China already have, without firing a shot. Australia and Canada are well on the way towards a similar fate unfortunately.

Stay the hell away from Australia the lot of you. Forget we even exist. None of your concern what happens here.

get rid of the redcoat cucks and maple niggers and we got a deal.

>anglosphere
>relevant

Fuck you m8! My countries gone to shit and yours is looking mighty fucking tempting right now.

Teach me to shit-post; I'll assimilate, I promise!

What would it be called? the Anglo empire? I've had ideas about something like this but I've been too anxious to put anything in motion. First I'd like to see when and where America and the other countries are vulnerable, and then make a move. Anyone willing to start a movement?

SOON CUNCE!!!!

I am really digging that flag

I take it back I didn't see the kangaroos and fucking leaf

I'm in if it's british empire 2.0 and you all become colonies again

Shut up bitch, leaf is the best part. Kangaroos are a bit wonky but their flag doesn't have a unique feature so it would have to do.

Does seeing what happened to Paris make you sad?

Anglo Brotherhood?

it's not even a contest...we win. dad gets 2 votes. we keep everybody in line.

I'm down, as long as the stupid leftist cunts get to die and we become the most powerful empire in history... again

It would be called the American Empire.

Honestly makes sense desu. They do have the same language and similar cultures. It would be comfy to fly to Australia like it's part of the same country. One can hope.

>meme flag
>we
This a private club, show your password

>the leaf in the middle
kek
>american bro wants to be a part of Great Britain again
What went wrong? Don't like your independence now?

Imagine our airfleets and starfleets its possible Desu

To be honest, while it seems unlikely, that EU army spells trouble if they decide to start forcing the cuckening of France, Germany, and Sweden on to us. It's already happening, but the US is slowing it down, and I believe I'd they do, Canada will follow. People here aren't happy with Trudeau or how Canada is changing.

great now how do we start the Second American Revolution

fuck that. we don't require that. it would be called the united kingdom of earth. then united kingdom of milky way. then...you know how it goes

Can SA whites join?

dumb frogposter

This, half the earth united in a joint effort to colonize the stars.

sure buddy anything for a fellow white man

>tfw Greater Great Britain will never be united under Her Majesty

Who needs NATO when we will be star kangz n shiieeeet??

Reminder that you can just buy a NZ passport if you're rich and gay enough nzherald.co.nz/indepth/national/how-peter-thiel-got-new-zealand-citizenship/

You’re always welcome anywhere within any white organization. We fight so we don’t become you. You serve as an example to all white people, and we have a duty to fight for you. How are things down there by the way? I genuinely have concern for my white brothers in South Africa.

Liechtenstein voted to give their Prince more power in 2003. Totally /ourmicrostate/.

Fucking kill yourself.

kneck yourself monarchist faggot

yes, we'll come gas your nogs for you while we're at it

Honestly, the rest of the anglo sphere would only get in the way.

My dude.
Did you see any of the Saffa threads these last three days? They were good shit m8

Holy shit I forgot about based Lichtenstein. They're in too.

you guys aren't thinking big enough. with all of our combined technologies and specialties, we could be decades ahead of any other country. we could end up colonizing mars and maybe even a few asteroids or outer moons in 20-30 years if this happened. in every area, technology would advance immensely, we would eventually figure out how to lengthen our lifespan almost indefinitely, and FTL travel will be a reality in a matter of years.
all of us had better get to work.

Independence was a mistake. Rather, Republicanism was the big mistake.

This is actually really comfy

american arrogance - if for no other reason you guy need our help understanding the rest of the world - you guys are painfully ignorant TLDR - GERMANY IS NOT YOUR FRIEND ECT.

You fucking remove yourself, you demagogue-fellator. Democracy was a fucking mistake.

As opposed to what?

Monarchy.

No I must have missed them I’ve been working my ass off the past week. Although I do follow the Suidlanders and what they do quite closely. What are your thoughts on them and what they do? Are they a well known organization in SA?

Hiss put it on my luggage

not enough freedom in that flag

All those in favor of kicking America out say I.

I

spotted the fearful chink

and another