Reminder that there is a 50% chance that posters with this flag are Black, Hispanic or Jewish

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

and there's an 80% chance that people with your flag are towel-headed sand-monkeys, which is infinitely worse.

when you can't attack the data, attack the source of the data.

fake flag == fake opinion

It's not a fake flag, its an ancap flag; I'm American if you care.

What about native americans or asians?
Bigot

that's simply not true

I don't believe you.

this

Reminder: the once African population of Britain is marrying whites at a much higher rate than they are marrying blacks, the half black kids marry whites almost every time. Pretty soon the average Brit will be 5% black. Who's the mutt now?

I have never met a or seen a nigger in my entire life in my state.

Why would I lie about being American, if anything, it would hurt my case.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, quit being a bigot.

ayyy holmes you got me hombre

So. Much. This.

Kek

POO IN LOO

>British royal family is mutting
kek. Whiter than you ahkmed

>tripped for truth
There's a disproportionately high amount of asians on this board too. Sushi asians, not snackbars.

Fucking bigot macaco

You should feel terrible about this user, once the UK goes, there's no chance for an ethnostate, period, we're all done, and don't get me started on us, we're all mixed race Amerindians, our ancestors got chad dicked out.

Last two digits will prove the percentage of my whiteness

Oh here it is, the next Amerimutt thread from inbred island.

ok Ahmed
>in all fields

>british beauty

Britain shall fall before America.

Fuck you you british piece of shit. You step on my clay at any point in teh future and I will kill you nigga

Why should I care about an ethnostate if I'm a mutt? I would get more enjoyment out of watching Britain crash and burn

I'm Japanese

>all this division.
Brits and Americans are bros and you all know it

>this is what the average Londoner looks like

>That face
FRENS

>data
Obvious bate is obvious but leave it to upside down man to try and make bants into arguements

the distraction of a people is one of the most criminal acts, the death of the white men will be the death of modern society.

>50% chance
There's a 99% chance that posters with the British flag don't understand statistics.

Explain Texas. All the whites are Indian or Mexican mutts.

Why do Russians have the best banter?

Not really

> Assuming a 100% random sampling of U.S. individuals participate in discussions on Sup Forums

It's a cultural thing.

>the destruction of a people is one of the most criminal acts,
>Posts this on pol
>place where killing of Indians and holocaust is viewed as neutral if not positive

Something to consider is blacks, hispanics and jews are far more likely to be liberal.

Why would a liberal browse pol?

So they can't take an equal representation of the board. Just like you wouldn't expect 50% minorities at some obscure KKK meeting in arkansas.

Regardless, anyone who gets baited by identity politics needs to realize everyone is desperate for (you)s and mutt memes and purity spiraling are the biggest baits.

> le 56% is now le 50%
this is such a shit meme.

the US census indicares that the US is 77% white, up from ~73% in 2010
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216
despite a built ion bias to encourage us to declare we are "minorities" and others (like myself) with small amount of native american ancestry who (unlike me) insist that they are "native american"

under ethnicity i write "AMERICAN" (yes, all caps, fuck those cunts)

77% white (and rising) despite the leftists and (((others))) undermining whiteness at every opportunity.

suck it britbong.

Jews are mutts too so I guess this is an accurate assumption.

You guys google "Sup Forums meetup".