To take down the jews do you

A
>buy media companies and subvert the publics opinion of jewish people

B
>buy military companies and attempt to eliminate jewish people

C
>buy pharma companies and reverse the damage done by jews to the public; vaccines, circumcisions, SSRIs, opioids.

Nah all you have to do is elect Donald Trump as President and believe.

D
>end fractional reserve banking, end quantitative easing, end incorporation of countries, end central banking and close down the Bank of International Settlements

E
>turn on the gas

img attached is how i know gassing doesn't work

just dont use a shitty delousing agent, kikes arent lice they are just really big rats its a common misconception.

Definitely B. Hypothetically.

F
>All the above

Jesus how old are you OP? What kind of thread is this? The quality of Sup Forums has fallen so fucking low its sad.

Fight for Israel and remember you owe the Jews everything because of the holocaust!

fuck off shill

hehe yah, keep getting reminded of the super-jew who managed to survive SIX! gassings. Best part is the toxicology of zyklon was only tested on rabbits that died within minutes but people only reported irritated lungs after fifteen minutes while dealing with the rabbit carcases, and the one study done was in the 1910's. total bullshit

>kikes on suicide watch: the post

Why would the Jews sell us any of those options?

Oh sure, hindsight is 20/20, just disregard the past several thousand years of people earnestly trying to deduce precisely what kind of parasites the kikes are through trial and error; you have all the obvious answers NOW.

t. Bumping shit threads instead of posting good ones
>reeee why won’t other people entertain me.

D

>vaccines

This. Our only alternative is emptying their pockets, i.e. not contributing to the system. It's useless to fight a marine with a stick

truth is jew, we are awaiting our leader. we cant give you the intel your masters "so" desire

>he says, as he sells his land to yellow skins