Where's Vega?

This show is one long exposition dump

>they're going to literally make Re:Creators
Bravo Aoki

>Alice is retarded because her creator is retarded
Pottery.

Quick everyone shitpost Hime into losing

How many layers are they going?

So they're actually going to hold a live event to promote their new crossover fic?

Don't tell me they're going to have the characters actually go on stage to promote it.

But I want her to win.

No, in my headcanon she already won.

This is it. Meteora is gradually breaking through the fourth wall, and eventually she will be delivering exposition to you in three dimensions. We are past the point where this can be stopped.

O'

> Government project to reject Hime and promote standard shows
There's no way this will backfire when they get thousands of Altair fanfics, right?

>another episode with cute Meteora
Good enough for me.

Someone theorized that the current world is actually the cage itself

She HAS to win at this point. 4 Creations + the government support shouldn't be enough to beat meme magic

Won't let me make a show about Saber and Madoka teaming up eh? Then I'll just make a show about people making a show about Saber and Madoka teaming up!

>muh infodumps, why are they talking so much
>something happens
>w-what the fuck, what an asspull with no basis, shit writing etc. etc.!
Reading the past few threads gave me a headache. This show isn't the greatest thing ever obviously, but literally half of the criticisms I've read come from people who sound like they didn't even watch the show. Well, at least the staff learned their lesson from episode 3/4 and put the Alice scenes in between the exposition this time.

I just hope it's the long awaited Comiket episode where the characters discover their ero doujins.

Altair needs to appear to her biggest fans and "ask" them to post videos with the powers she needs.

MY

I just hope they get to meet their voice actors somewhere down the line.

>they make the crossover anime
>she is the most popular character and everyone wishes she won

OMNIPOTENT

>yfw Charon tries to kill Souta because he thinks he ntr'd him.

>Himegimi crashes the party and it backfires causing everyone to realize they're the real characters

HOLOPSICON

I want Rui to sit on my face.

There is literally zero basis for Meteora's "I think the contradictions of making anime real will cause the world to implode" theory but everyone is still rolling with it like it's absolute.

After I'm, dead, recreate me, along with both my hat!
And my twintails!

How do we know this show isn't a result of a real-life Altair coming to life and trying to tear down the world.

HOLO SICC'D ON

If they wrote in their crossover fanfic that Altair sacrificed herself to bring Setsuna back to life, would it actually happen?

Doesn't it get a bit boring sitting on the couch all day in an abandoned building?

I wish his show existed, I don't want him to fade into obscurity due to lack of screentime.

That's because Meteora is the evil mastermind. She's turning everyone against Altair because only Hime is powerful enough to save the world.

>Quick everyone shitpost Hime into becoming as lewd as possible
fixed

It's an old master villain ritual. They have to be in position for the protagonist to barge in

What if Altair is actually a chuuni Setsuna taking out her frustrations in her written world and Souta is just narrating to the common viewer about what this giant fanfic is all about?

Blitz brings her quality booze

Nah, it's pretty comfy. I mean, you sit in a chair all day in an abandoned basement, is it that hard to imagine?

Altair outsmarted them by bringing Selesia to be sexualized by everyone instead.

Who's ready for the finale to announce the Re:Creators Fighting game by Arcsystem Works?

Did they just spend a whole episode in a hospital room, talking about cyberbullying and anime?

THE CUTEST

Altair probably masturbates to fanfiction she wrote about Setsuna and Souta.

My basement has internet.

>charon kills souta because he thinks he got ntr'd by him
>meanwhile matsubara is fucking selesia

That boy is wasted on this show, if he had his own he'd already be at several hundred fanarts with a shitton of lewds

And everytime it's followed up with
>B-but it's just my hypothesis
And no further investigation or inquiry is done by literally anyone.

You think the holopsicon can't leech some bandwidth off of the nearest wifi?

>Charon
>Hydra
>Nyx
I only just now realized that Selesia's story is full of names from Greek mythology
I'm dumb

>tfw Alice saved the episode
>tfw Alice completly redeemed herself
>tfw Alice is about to go Batman

All they need to do is get the most depraved hentai artists together. Fucking easy. Altair can't destroy the world if she's burping shitdildos or something.

> Blitz is MC's partner
> Daughter killed in the name of increased tension
Oh boy, his story is not even about him.

Friendly reminder to give Hime all your powerups so she can win the cancelling this shit show bowl, friends!

I agree but I also want his soft ass on my face.

these exposition episodes are real chore to watch, especially when soda is such a faggot

I hope she doesn't die.

>destroying a whole multiverse because of cyberbullying

The hero we deserve. She'll save the show

I hope for a plot twist where everything told by Soda was a lie.

Reminder that the part where he said he was worried about his MC was bullshit. Expect a fight between them soon.

Soda's true tomodachi

>alicefags coming out of the woodwork
Kill yourselves, she's still the worst.

Can they redeem this shitty plotline anyhow?

Best duo. I'm sure Altair will stab him in the bak though.

Was it Charon who was supposed to betray Selesia in their story, or was that some other character? But if he's also from the anime, then I suppose he might not know any of that.

Don't use Rui for your stupid shitposting, Alice is great

Hime wins. Sequel announced: Universe Destroyer Altair, in which she travel to different universes and destroys each one of them.

It was some other dude named Hydra or something

It was Hydra

So cute. Why is Yuuya so mad all episode?

I still can't believe Nics is dead.

They already did

I wonder why Altairr thought it was a good idea to let Alice free her creator. Because what it looks like is that Altair got one less ace in the hole.

I want Hime to make 12 copies of me so we can ganbang Rui.

YOU'RE SCREAMING SOMETHING TO WHO!?

Ruifags are canonicaly gay

All three are Pluto's moons.

>the source of Altair using her gun like a violin was some weird-ass nonsensical fan video
This is too fucking funny

What did Swift Speaker mean when he said that Alice made things easier for them?

You couldn't do it with 11 or less?

>tfw you never gave up on Alice being a good girl
>tfw you were fucking right and it's gonna pay off, at least until she gets killed

Don't underestimate the keikaku team.

>you are my creator, you know what I'm going to do
She is so fucking dead.

Popura cameo.

Oh shit, for some reason I never learned that Pluto has more than one moon

the violin gun is a part of her original character

> Expecting the plot to make sense
This show is written by meme magic. Just accept it and your life will be easier/death will be painless.

Alice was seriously great this episode

This show is fucking shit AND LET ME TELL YOU EXACTLY WHY:

The OST is already out, right? Does anyone have a link to that piano song that plays during emotional moments?

SAWANOOOO!!!!!

God of ink
rE:CRe@T0RS = Re:CREATORS
Re:3$penS = Re:(sa)SpenS = Re:Suspense
4GL4yu8RE:E = (four)GL(shi)yu(ba)RE:E = Vogelchevalier
Hey39-udn = Hey(sa)(ku)-udn = 閉鎖区underground-dark night
RE:3343 = RE:(sa)(mi)(shi)(sa) = RE:寂しさ = RE:Solitude
HERE I AM
2109-a8Ru件 = (tsu)(i)(o)(ku)-a(ba)Ru(ken) = 追憶のアヴァルケン = Avalken of Reminisce
AL:Lu = AL対(tai)Lu = Arutairu = Altair
高度8b6n = (koudo)(ba)b(ro)n = Code:Babylon
8sawOGRE6 = (ya)saw鬼(roku) = 夜窓鬼錄 (Magane's story)
Layers
re:pianohi1tars = re:piano hiitasu = re:ピアノ弾いたす
∞GodMachine = InfiniteGodMachine
ABYSSwaltz
Pf:Creators
音:9RE:eita-zu = (on):(ku)RE:eita-zu = On:Creators
BRAVE THE OCEAN

E:verydaytor1
Pf:CreatorsⅡ
E:verydaytor2
Pf:CreatorsⅢ
SawElephant4ゅ = (sou) (象=zou) (しゅ=shu) = 創造主 = Creator
Pf:CreatorsⅣ
E:verydaytor3
Pf:CreatorsⅤ
God々-ground2SAY310 = (神)々(no)(地)(ni)(sei)(sa)(i)(o) = 神々の地に制裁を = punishment to the land of the gods
Pf:CreatorsⅥ
E:verydaytor4
○DA-world2HEN火90 = (small circle=小輪=owa)(DA=tta)(no)(世界)(ni)HEN(ka)(ku)(o) = 終わったの世界に変革を = revolution to the doomed world

>this question
am i being meme'd