Brother taking advantage of a drunk white girl of the Vegas Strip

hooktube.com/watch?v=77h1WndDa5U
kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Wtb5gaRY_tA
youtube.com/watch?v=77h1WndDa5U
hooktube.com/watch?v=77h1WndDa5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT: Nigger taking out the White Man's garbage.

In other news: water is wet.

I find drunk man garbage, women then... The "brother" can have it

When a white man looks at a girl the wrong way it's a horrible rape and he deserves to be banished from society.

When a nigger is sexually assaulting a drunk whore in front of everyone it's OK and just a good laugh.

Americans are strange.

Sexual assault, rape. Why not get this trending?
hashtag metoo

Sexual assault, rape. Why not get this trending?
hashtag metoo
Also checked.

there are a million "comedy" videos on YT of people's dogs humping everything in the house. same concept.

Niggers will jump on anything laying down, just like dogs start to randomly hump things. They’re not much different than animals.

Who am I to argue with Satan?

What ever you say Devil-Dude

and nobody stops him, they're all niggers/kike sympathizers

they won't stop it because they fear being called a racist

Watch the kike feminists ignore this nigger assault

She got what she was looking for

hooktube.com/watch?v=Wtb5gaRY_tA

thats part 2 he got caught

disgusting thierd shithole....

You brainlet, this nignog is changing fluids with that person. It's not just humping and the thing is a person who is mentally drunk not the same as a dog humping stuff.

No wounder there are so many brainlets in america

third*

>dressing like a prostitute
>I don't want sex

>hooktube

This

stop being a newfag
youtube.com/watch?v=77h1WndDa5U

Would you guys have watched or have done something?

The last time I was in Vegas I was with multiple off duty law enforcement from my home town. I would have watched as they dragged this nigger off and detained him until the local cops could get him.

>implying the dog is not attempting to exchange his own fluids
>implying dogs aren't humping people as well as couches
there just isn't much difference between a nigger and a dog m8

God i cant wait for the great globalised utopia of complete atomised individuals where every walks past and laughs at a white women getting raped.

bullshit, dogs can swim and are very trainable. also usually pretty friendly to anyone that feeds them.

this is what that stanford swimmer got accused of doing but didn't actually do

lmao, fair enough. shouldn't have slighted dogs like that. They're good boys.

>taking advantage
Oh please. These are two drunk people being retarded. She looks like the lady friend he met for the night. Or they might be in a relationship. She's had too much to drink and made the ground her bed. Anyway

I think no one's doing anything because (1) nothing bad is happening. Just some oddball drunk face rubbing. You can see her moving she wasn't passed out gone at that point though she probably won't remember this the next day (blackout). Hell, he might not either. Two different people go talk to her and she responded well enough for them to leave the situation. She nodded her head in response to one of them.

And (2) no one knows their relationship.

That being said, it's still highly inappropriate on both of them and he shouldn't be doing that. He's clearly in charge of their public spectacle.

He was fingering a passed out girl, not face rubbing. Get out.

Animals are a curiousity of sorts

No thats not why. Fuck off shill.

actually own an all white nigger dog, wouldnt trade her for 100 jamals picking cotton.

T H I C C

Filthy kike shills kill yourselves

White women can't resist BBC and submit to BBC wherever they are.

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP

>get drunk off your ass in public
>"jus out wit muh girlz xD" aka being a whore
>get smothered by an ape
no sympathy

>white people

UH HE'S BLACK SO I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING HARSH TO HIM

>When a white man looks at a girl the wrong way it's a horrible rape and he deserves to be banished from society
You're identifying false extremely exaggerated non-existent stigmas against white men to push your shitty agenda. Fuck off shill. White men ogle women all the time and are not crucified for it. Some random 3 shill articles you can pull up do not rewrite what occurs in society everyday.

>slut gets drunk off her ass in Vegas
Asking for it.

you better click that shit, nigga!

Fuck off fake moot I'm not in the mood tonight

Casual rape in broad daylight and no one will stop it?

Now you guys are just a morally bankrupt third world country, but with money and a military. Sad.

Kek if that wasn't in the middle of the Vegas Strip that roastie would be getting raped. Niggers can sexual assault with impunity, but dick jokes get white guys #MeToo'd and fired. We're approaching total social breakdown.

wtf? she's clearly barely conscious. they don't even know if these two people know each other. why is no one stopping this? at least call a fucking ambulance and have them take the woman away if you're too afraid to stop it yourself.

Yeah and what if they turn out to be best friends user? Then the person / people separating them would be branded a racist now

Nice bike rack.
Here, have another.....

nobody who goes to vegas deserves rights anyway

And why is that referred to as a bike rack?

>third world country
why are we still using this? the first world was the US and her allies. the second world was the USSR and her allies. the third world was everybody else. it has nothing to do with anything except cold war era alliances.

america may have become an africa tier shithole, but we're a first world africa tier shithole.

The meaning changes through over use. Think about what the word "literally" means now

this.
many people don't know this

It's in their nature

>many newfags don't know this
ftfy

cuck

DOG BLESS 56%

did anyone get a boner from watching?

T.africanigger

even though she's probably a degenerate it's still sad to see white men just walk past and laugh as this is taking place. fucking sickening no wonder the white woman doesn't respect their own race anymore.

This is actually pretty normal for Vegas.
Just to name a few of the occurrences that happened when I went to Vegas in May...
>drunk roastie whore in skimpy outfit falls over onto me then hits the ground at the Ballagio fountain
>drunk dude falls into a bush right in front of me when walking down the Strip
>drunk homeless dude projectile vomits all over a bridge connecting two hotels
>drunk bitch #2 tries to hit on me while I'm right next to my fucking fiance
>brigade of drunk homeless people party (possibly fuck) in a bunch of bushes in a super busy part of the Strip
>make friends with a semi-drunk off-duty cop

Neither can I. We are nearly there, the guns will come out at that point which is what some of us are waiting for.

Checked

Tits or gtfo

Getting blacked is America's favorite pastime next to not kneeling at football games and destroying white countries on behalf of their jewish masters.

A lot of people know this, but isn't a pedant. The colloquial meaning of Third World is used to mean 'shithole countries.' The word was used for lack of an immediately better alternative.

what was that phrase for when homeless people have an orgy in your parked car? I think it was from anchorman...

Sounds like Tuesday in Shinjuku...

I-I'm a male user-kun.

Soup Kitchen! That was it!

tell me, why does she wear the mask?

Are you a faggot? Cause you said fiance

>just mutt things

The fact people let niggers walk a white girl around like that in public is the problem. 50 years ago, these niggers would be swinging from trees. Pic related. We have become so fucking weak.

(her degeneracy is a separate issue to be dealt with later, after the nigger were made into wind chimes ( btw even as wind chimes they don't work

theres a slave leash attached to it that he's holding

Oh fuck off nigger...

>one mans trash.....

Drunk nigger + drunk girl = shit + feces.

The product of donkey and a horse. She gets to raise a pure bread mule. Maybe one day, he will be able to solve the peanut once and for all.

Okay ( ._.)

She's wasting away in Margaritaville

>claims to have a ((fiance))

The fuck you looking at, normie?

Wonder what happened to him after

>hooktube.com/watch?v=77h1WndDa5U
>If he's not white, it's not rape

that's the mentality of why no one helps

Trash like that girl isn't worth defending.

Neither. I'd look for a sec, then keep on walking. That shit is none of my business.

balls or gtfo

Like most whites

>This arouses the Sup Forums

serves her right for partaking in the liquid j00

How can we ahit on China for doing nothing but let this happen?

it's not rape if he' sblack

goddamn maple jews are responsible for this!

>all the white bois letting it happen and probably jerking off in the corner while this is happening

So it's true, all americans are cucks wth

Diffusion of responsibility.

When someone is attacked or in need of help when there's a big group of people nearby, you're far less likely to get any help. Everyone tends to get the mentality "there's lots of people around, so someone else will help them. I can't be bothered."

On the other hand, when there are less people around, say two or three people, and the same person is in need of help, those people are far more likely to step in and help because all that responsibility falls on them. It's basic psychology.

>vegas
>whore
>alcohol
>nigger
>strip

why in gods name would any of them bother again?

This girl will end up with a white husband who won't know a thing.

When you marry you
will end up in very similar situation.

>hurr nogs just taking garbage
Every woman is defiled garbage nowadays