You know, Kakashi was kind of an asshole towards Naruto. Anko would have been a interesting teacher

You know, Kakashi was kind of an asshole towards Naruto. Anko would have been a interesting teacher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XcTSJWq0ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop making these threads with this exact format so they get past my Naruto filter.
I fucking hate you.

Can't disagree there.

Dude I can’t help but shake the feeling she would of raped him out of desperation at some point.

>Kakashi advocates teamwork
>never trains Naruto or Sakura
>they never fight together as a team until Part 2

wew

She'd probably rape Sasuke too.

>implying Kakashi would let her

Face it, Kakashi sees himself in Sasuke which is why hes his first priority

Hey, at least Naruto would get something out of it unlike with Kakashi

I know, why don't you write a fanfic about it?

>Naruto is son of dead mentor
>one of the few people that knows this
>Naruto also acts exactly like dead teammate/best friend
>Naruto also very valuable for konoha because of kyuubi
>doesn't even teach him basics

Her only growth as a character was growing fatter

Kakashi literally told him how to cheat training and become the strongest faggot that way. Apparently everyone including the overrated Jiraya were too dumb to realize that.

Why do people hate Kakashi?

He only gave Sasuke special training because Sasuke was gonna fight a crazy Jinchuuriki who already crippled Rock Lee. Kakashi taught Sasuke enough that he would survive that fight.

Naruto was fighting Neji, and while he might lose and be in the hospital for a bit, there wasn't really any chance that he'd be killed.

t.kakashi

What's worse is when he does finally train Naruto he says 'I hate working with prodigies'
Except for the fact he totally trained Sasuke and only Sasuke during the exams and he was heralded as the prodigy of that generation.
Like fuck, that's Toriyama level shit right there

Kakashi was the only other person with a sharingan and Sasuke was about to fight someone with a tailed beast. Not training him would have been bad writing since Kakashi values comrades' lives much more than some petty preference.

This. Kakashi was a dick but he was a dick for a reason. Naruto was merely a victim of circumstance at that point

I don't know why people don't get this. It was literally okay for Naruto to lose to Neji, just a few hurt feelings; Gaara would have eviscerated Sasuke.

Because he didn't even find him a proper teacher
He just gave him Ebisu, a glorified babysitter.

>glorified babysitter
You mean the guy that the Third Hokage trusts with the personal training of his grandson Konohamaru?

> tfw she got fat
why? that exact page and the one where she licks naruto's face gave me the first boner i can clearly remember. fuck kishimoto.

>glorified babysitter
Naruto couldn't even control his chakra properly at that point. A babysitter was fine for the moment, any teacher would've had the same results if Jiraiya hadn't adjusted the seal

>personal training of his grandson Konohamaru?
Ah yes, because Konohamaru was such a fantastic ninja under his supervision.
And you forget that the 3rd Hokage is basically senile, need i remind you that a fucking kid who couldn't even make 1 clone was able to steal the most fucking valuable scroll in the village?

>Konohamaru was such a fantastic ninja under his supervision.
The kid made a fucking Rasengan.

Not under Ebisu though

I don't get why that Yamao wood guy didn't tutor Naruto as soon as possible, instead of coming out of nowhere years later. I mean, it would make sense for a para-militaristic community to devote their resources to maintaining a biological/chakra weapon and keeping it in check instead of letting it grow resentful towards everyone else over being an outcast orphan.

shame what Boruto did to her, she did not deserve that fate

>It was literally okay for Naruto to lose to Neji, just a few hurt feelings
>Naruto was fighting Neji, and while he might lose and be in the hospital for a bit
Can we not overlook the fact that Neji was a vicious little shit who came within a hair's breadth of killing his own cousin?
Is there any doubt he would have actually killed her if he thought Hiashi would let him get away with it? Hell, it took a medic-nin of Kabuto's powerlevel to piece Hinata back together; By all means he might have struck her with every intention of crippling her for life..
And this was someone who looked up to him like a brother. There was no telling what he'd do to a complete outsider like Naruto, especially after Naruto went and swore a blood oath to avenge her.

Fact is Kakashi had two students who were in way over their heads, picked one and only one to look out for. Incidentally, the one who didn't know his own limits.

Jiraiya hadn't loosened the seal until the timeskip, i.e. Naruto didn't need outside help keeping the Kyuubi in check whenever he did intense training before then.

I wish kishi told what kind of material that clothing is. Like whats the real life inspiration?
If its fishnet material you see nipples and genitals trough it, but you see just this gray shadow?

Depends.
If you make Naruto more realistic then it would be great to see 2 outcasts find someone else who knows what it's like to be hated and bond because of it

Or you go that she's the deputy since Kakashi is a shit teacher and while he focuses on Sasuke, she's there to teach the other 2 about real ninja shit

I'm also a sucker for NarutoxAnko

to be fair, Kakashi already saw Kyuubi's chakra saving Naruto once, so he probably figured it'll happen again if he's in danger and he and the Hokage can judge if it's any danger

They made her fat. Will never forgive Kishi for that.

What's with all the Kakashi apologists in this thread? Kakashi's job was to teach all three of them, but he only gave Sasuke any serious training, he didn't do shit for Naruto and Sakura.

Poor Minato, he had shitty friends, students, and mentors.
If only the Uchiha had done that coup, I'm sure Sasuke's mom, aka Kushina's bestie, would have been nicer to the fucking brat.

There's a reason why the Cloud was the top village prior after Hashirama died and pre Ninja Jesus, it's because they did just that, treated their pet monsters like kings.
Blame Tobirama and Hiruzen for being total fuckups.

>don't train your dead mentor and father figure's son who looks just like him and acts similar to your dead best friend, both of whom sacrificed their lives for you

What a horrible human being and piece of shit Kakashi was. I bet his father killed himself just so he didn't have to raise the little autist and made that shit up about feeling guilt for failing a mission.

I always thought Orochimaru would kidnap Naruto to lure Sasuke to him, but then trains Naruto after seeing his potential

Orochimaru knew who his parents were.
It's fucking jarring and shows Kishi inability to plan shit out when people treat him like fucking garbage even though being close to his parents.
Tsunade being one fun example.
Orochimaru being another, he should have mouthed off to Naruto saying he was worthless in comparison to his demi god parents, like he did with Sauce, and realize his potential, again Sauce, but didn't, because Kishi is a hack.

>Orochimaru licks his lips
>"How could you hope to escape, much less become Hokage, when you can't even land a blow on me, Naruto-kun?"

insta-nuttttttt

Yeah, I always found odd why they looked so fond for each other at the ending or why he treated like shit even when the war had already ended with excuse to keep him in check so he can become Hokage. I always saw him like someone that just let naruto be teached by others when he was his fuck team leader. Never liked him since the Chunin exams, "better not train Naruto because he already lost to Neji". Fuck that guy.

Didn't Kishi say Anko was going to play a large role in Orochimaru's back story? I remember she was suppose to get and arc and the same with Wood justsu guy.

Instead the manga went full retard with 'MUH EYE POWAS'

damn

To be fair,Sakura was useless

>nipples and pussy in a """kids""" show
They can't air that as a shonen.

>Everyone but Naruto knows who his parents are
>Never tell him

Shit, man. No wonder someone is always ready to take a shot at the Leaf Village.

Theres scenes where people just walk around in fishnet shirts, do the other characters canonically see their nipples all the time then?

Did you not just filter out Naruto?

Naruto blows but she has always been hot as fuck, one of the best.

yes

What can she even do? Summon snakes? I mean, come on. She would have gotten wasted by Zabuza.

sneks are cools tho

Imagine how ego breaking it would be

basically. all of narutos teachers ended up being "hurr durr child of prophecy/ur minato 2.0"

I forgot. Was it Jiraiya who revealed his past to him prior to Shippuden?

Hashirama wanted a safe place for children

Too bad he failed

This to be honest. Most of Narutos teachers could honestly have gotten away with halfassing the training because they knew the Kyubi wasn't just going to let it's host die and in turn die itself. Naruto could have probably gone all of part one with no training and most of part 2 and just steamrolled people in the 6-9 tailed states and then have gotten pulled aside for proper training when the village/Jiraiya got word about Pain.

Well if they treat him like shit and make him want to be wanted by everyone, then they create a desperate man willing to jump through hoops like a dog and die on behalf of some bullshit ninja code.

If they tell him he's the ninja jesus son of the hokage with the strongest chakra beast known to man inside of him on top of the Uzumaki clan genetic powerups, then he's probably going to be the most ego inflated man to ever walk the earth, and nobody in the village could actually challenge him on any claims he makes. He could live like a king and threaten to walk and leave the village if they didn't get him what he wanted. And he'd have every right to be a big ego bastard.

So in all it was probably a smarter idea to do what they did. But it would have been best to keep in locked in a military compound and personally trained.

>Like whats the real life inspiration?
>If its fishnet material you see nipples and genitals trough it

It's a sort of wire-based chainmail. It's something that actually existed. It's just that for drawing purposes, it's easier to do it looking like fishnet.

Pic related. It's what it looks like in real life.

>Aizawa and Midnight from BnHA are literally the same as Kakashi and Anko
How did Horikoshi get away with this?

He was his first priority because Gaara was going to straight up murder him. Neji was just going to smack Naruto around a bit, which would have been good for him. Sakura wasn't even fighting.

They were all shit except Might Guy. A series where everyone is a jobber.

>Guy
>Training one of his students he made a clone of himself to beat up the other

He basically abandoned the team when Lee got hurt. We fucking see Neji using Tenten to train his Kaiten before his Naruto fight.

>So in all it was probably a smarter idea to do what they did.

Haha no. Gaara shows that Naruto could have easily turned out that batshit insane.
Difference is that Raza was there to stop Gaara everytime he went full edge. Only person who could do fuck all to stop Kurama would be Jiraiya but he isn't always at the village.

Hiruzen was one of the worst Hokages, right up there with Tobirama.
Tobirama should have smoothered him and Danzo when they were 12 and either picked the Akimichi kid as the Hokage or Shisui's relative.

The important thing is, it's transparent right? So Anko's nips are on display?

Kakashi taught Sasuke how to use his sharingan better and lightning release. Naruto didn't even know the basics so there was no way in hell he was going to master wind release in a month.

I'm tired of people saying Kakashi and Jiraiya never taught Naruto anything. They taught him shitloads! Under Kakashi Naruto went from dead-last worthless to beating a genius prodigy Hyuuga in a FIST FIGHT in SIX MONTHS! That's fucking insane! In wave he almost DIED to two chunin, and in the exams he FOUGHT OROCHIMARU and lived!
As for Jiraiya, he came back from that trip able to go toe-to-toe with Akatsuki and win, and if you count sage-mode as Jiraiya's teaching at the end of it he could fight most Kage and expect to win!
So with Kakashi he goes form worthless academy student -> upper chunin level, and with Jiraiya he goes from "good for a chunin" to 1v1 Pein (aka the guy who killed his master and fought a winning battle against the ENTIRE LEAF VILLAGE).

No, it's clearly not even see through as a stylistic choice to avoid nudity. Go draw some r63 if you want to see it see through.

Except Aizawa is actually a sweetheart and cares deeply about his students while Kakashi just plays favorites with the kids who never needed help.

Might Guy was able to

>Save Kakashi from Itachi
>Trained Rock Lee but he's sadly a jobber
>Saved Naruto from Obito
>Beat Kisame's ass
>Saved everyone from Madara's rape
>Simply too OP

He's strong as fuck and was very useful multiple while everyone needs Naruto's and Sasuke's help for any shit to get done. I mean it's pretty bad when the mangaka has to write a character because it would be a stomp in his favor which is why he doesn't havemany accomplishments. And he didn't favor the others because they didn't need any help while Rock Lee was fucked over as a ninja.

>And he didn't favor the others because they didn't need any help

Tenten needed help

All these Kakashills baka

Aizawa is like Kakashi via Zangetsu though.

Right? We need more Karin.

Has Karin even shown up in the Bort anime yet? I should start a counter.

HAHAHAHAHA no. Kishimoto needed the help to redeem his series and like I said everyone is a jobber.

Kakashi is a sweetheart who cares for his students as well, he just fucked up by trying to help the kid he recognized trauma in. But there are countless examples of Kakashi loving the shit out of Team 7.

Nobody said Jiraiya never taught Naruto anything. It would be retarded

Anko was one of the reasons why i liked pony tails on girls or short haired girls in general, ive always though she would be an awesome character after the chunin exam arc but kishimoto happened, fuck him

never noticed until i saw this thread that she's a cutie

>all these anti kakashi shills
Did your teachers ignore you in favour of the popular students?

>Kakashi didn't have a wife or child
>Despite the amount of single women with Grade A+ bodies.
Fucking Kishi had one job.

>ingest retarded amounts of calories
>get by on ninja training and burned calories
>stop going on missions and get fat
She literally did this to herself.

He was gay for Obito.

No teacher shows more favoritism than Gai, but he does do better than most in terms of jobbing.

>Kakashi fucks Mei
That child would be pretty fucking broken.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XcTSJWq0ng

>Cares about Sasuke and gives him all of his love and undivided attention
>He goes rogue, does some edgy bullshit, and almost rules the world like Lelouch

And that's exactly why he's shit. Also KOL already gave about 35 reasons on why Kakashi Sucks.

Under Kakashi he gets carried by the Kyuubi, every time he's actually in danger Kurama saves his ass. He doesn't even beat Neji without the fox assist.

>if you count sage-mode as Jiraiya's teaching
Why the fuck would Jiraiya get credit for something someone else taught Naruto after he died?

>Fat anko
>not sure if want
I mean yeah she's always eating shit and in a time of peace I can see where it would catch up with her but I hate how it was more "comedic fat" not "badass fat" like choji or something I would've been fine with anko still being a badass lard butt kishi but you ruined her kinda...

>Kakashi leaving Kurenai a sinlge mom instead of filling in for his boy Asuma
That one kinda pissed me off but I guess Shikarmaru ended up doing that...

Weren't there like a ton of chicks wanting Kakashi's dick I know Ramen girl and Scientist nerd def wanted the D, Mizukage already had a harem from her village though so she doesn't count.

If you see how irrelevant those characters are in the series, of course that would happen. Asuma is especially like that with Shikamaru but he actually wins fights sometimes.

Himawari

Yeah but Zabuza was considered one of the strongest ninjas so

After meticulously scrutinizing Naruto lore for years and watching/rewatching most of the good parts many times, I can comprehend where Kishi was coming from on all or most of his subplots and can appreciate that he truly had everything planned from the beginning to an inconceivably precise degree. I even forgive the Killer Bee vs Kisame fight from the vantage point that it was necessary padding for him to hit the 600 and 700 chapter marks while keeping the rest tight-knit.

There's just one thing that bothers me. Why does Itachi tell Kisame something like "Alright, dispose of the others, and we'll take Kakashi with us" when Kakashi spoils that they're from Akatsuki to Kurenai and Asuma? Kakashi is already wondering why they haven't gone after Naruto, implying they know who he is. I don't think that was just a throw-away line to confirm that Itachi had another mission since Guy and the other Jonin contemplate this later when Kakashi is recovering. So why did they want him? His eye? For ransom to Konoha in exchange for Naruto? To genjutsu him into revealing his most powerful jutsus like Itachi did to Kabuto? Because he knew who they were and couldn't be let to live?

This is the only thing in Naruto I can't psychoanalytically figure out. Yet.

Can't really call Kakashi a shit teacher when 2 out of the 3 he's teaching were pretty much irreparable shit from the get go.

Chuunin exams pretty much outright stated Sakura is a horrible and worthless human being, no amount of ball transfusion wouldnt make her offensively bad. He focused on Sasuke because he wanted to prevent bullshit he feared was going to happen. No one, anywhere, even the reader, could've foreseen the faggotry Sasuke would eventually be. Naruto was the only one who ended up somewhat decently, and thats because he was pretty much Ninja Jesus anyway.

goddamn post timeskip Naruto is fucking terrible.

>Hidden sand treats Garra like shit
>He becomes an unstable weapon that would even kill his own siblings
>Hidden cloud treats their like fucking people
>End up with two stable weapons that can control their transformations
>Mist makes theirs a kage and love him
>I bet if he wasn't killed off so early in the series the Mist would have been pretty fucking powerful

Kishi was writing the plot as he went for the most part and didn't have things planned out from the start. So a lot of stuff from part I might not make sense in retrospect. One notorious example being everyone shitting on young Naruto when he's the son of a war hero, everyone's genetic superior as far as chakra is concerned, and ninja jesus rolled into one.

>After meticulously scrutinizing Naruto lore for years and watching/rewatching most of the good parts many times, I can comprehend where Kishi was coming from on all or most of his subplots and can appreciate that he truly had everything planned from the beginning to an inconceivably precise degree.

Really? Can you explain the Great Snake Escape, then? That really just seems like bullshit to me, but I'm sure it's actually just the utterly ridiculous genius of Kishimoto-sensei clouding my thoughts with sheer unadulterated brilliance.

Probably for eye shit, for Obito or Madara maybe, could've also been personal shit for the Saucegay fight too.

>when he's the son of a war hero, everyone's genetic superior as far as chakra is concerned, and ninja jesus rolled into one.
Nobody knew that though.

Literally EVERYONE knew that's why the village treated him like shit, they knew he was the kid the fox got put into

What makes less sense though is that Sarutobi didn't DIRECTLY take Naruto in and train him, he is the current Hokage at the time and you'd think making sure 9 tails power didn't erupt again would be making sure Naruto stayed healthy and happy.

I seemed more like he visited Naruto from time to time but didn't really "bond" with him like Jiraya did.

I mean if I was the leader of a village that had a child that could go "nuclear" at the drop of a dime I sure as HELL would make sure the entire village kissed his ass.