Where can I move

I'm 19. I run a pretty substantial ecommerce business and develop SaaS for a living. I am to the point that I can safely drop out of college and run my business full-time. In time, I'd like to start funding nationalist/far-right movements, but at the moment that's way off.
That said,

Where can I move, and it can be anywhere in the world, with:

>low taxes
>if not English, an easy language to learn(I also speak fluent French and Irish)
>if not US, no extradition treaty(not needed, but curious)
>lots of whites, even if it's a tight-knit minority
>excellent climate(I grew up in Ireland and Florida and I much prefer the warm weather, but I'm open to suggestions)
>a place where my assuredly white children will have a shot

Much appreciated lads. If you'd like I'll also answer any questions about my business, always want to help you guys out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fj3dIsCrWGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk but cape San blas Florida is full so fuck off.

Colorado would welcome some far right help. We need to chase these Californifaggots out. Taxes aren't horrible. Rural areas are mostly white. Urban areas are very brown. Climate is hit and miss, gets hot as balls in the summer, but not as hot as Texas or New Mexico, and cold as fuck in the winter, but nothing like Wyoming or Montana.

>of all the fucking places

family goes there every year, holy fucking shit.
also im at FSU right now

The US dumbass. Get land, get guns, get a family then get whatever you want.

Ha I have a business there, drive around and I bet you could spot me. Honestly man I moved here because it is a great place to raise a family, port st Joe schools are great.

That's awesome! I have really fond memories of walking up to that ice cream store at the northern end of the cape.

I assume you probably do real estate. That's hopefully my next move after I either 1. Drop out of FSU or 2. enter school of entrepreneurship when it opens next year if it turns out to not be shit

>the US

specific, I like it

Coneheads... Or capt jacks in the day.

No I have a retail spot south of coneheads, bayside, think hole in the wall. I haven't been there long.

Its nice user, but if you want to live here you pretty much have to make your own business. Real estate is a fucking gold mine here now. I'm thinking of selling my spot and going into building rentals.

I have three sons, the main reason I moved here is because the whole town, including the school, is redpilled. Its like fucking Mayberry at the beach.

Currently working for Charter in Colorado, moved from Oregon - buddy of mine got a job at LMCO and I decided to join in. That's two right votes brotha.

I think I know what you're talking about. I'll probably be down there for spring break - I drive a black 996 911.
My best friend, whom I run all of my businesses with, is in FOCO for college. That is probably where I'll end up.

I hope you like shrimp and beer come see me user.

>I hope you like shrimp and beer
don't tell me it's the raw bar at indian pass, that is my favorite place in the world

No, I'm new, this will be my third summer, I'm on the north cape, bayside, third dock north of pig island.

I never meet poltards IRL, figure it out and I'll give your people all a free meal.

I know exactly where that is. I'll see ya for spring break user, archiving this thread

user you can stay in my basement for cheap and save some money.

Well really I should ask my mom firts but she's pretty cool so I imagine she'll let ya.

I'll be drunk playing the guitar, say something rude and call me user so I know it's you.

i will straight up bring a copy of this thread printed out

Kek. Do it. I got shrimp boil and free beer for any mother fucker that brings this thread to me.

youtu.be/Fj3dIsCrWGU

you can buy citizenship to St. Kitts & Nevis, live a chill caribbean life with low taxes while you funnel money through the caymans (very close!) to your movements

>funding nationalist/far-right
Don’t do it unless you’re buying guns or similar stuff

that's still a long way off user

Yeah let’s give money to people like Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer so they can embezzle it instead

Iceland, basically

idk why you're looking for non-extradition, but that pretty much narrows it down to New Zealand or some fiscal paradise like Turks and Caicos

whats your real flag?
if american, then your kind of fucked for taxes still, but first 80k is tax-free I believe. PR has tax advantages for burgers but doesn't really qualify any of your other requirements.

>speak fluent Irish
lmao yeah sure, well that's a very useful skill

Literally no reason. All of my money is clean, in fact it's all made off of really, really dumb aliexpress products.
>giving money to cia shills
I have taxes for that

WTF? glow in the dark much? Calm down mother fucker.
>funding nationalist/far-right
Nothing racist or far right has even been discussed here.

noyce
will definetely tourism

>I'm 19. I run a pretty substantial ecommerce business and develop SaaS for a living
Nice LARP

Saged

Unless you vote red...

>Literally no reason. All of my money is clean, in fact it's all made off of really, really dumb aliexpress products.
Look there are some good places with low taxes on remittance basis, but uncle Sam will still want his money unless you renounce your citizenship. It's one of the very, very few disadvantages to being American.

Corporate structures are your friend. HK is reputable and perfect for ebiz but you need to find a jurisdiction to live in without a sense of command and control for corp tax. That is if you want to stay above board. There's millions of ways to break the law but it's probably not worth getting bitten in the arse for if you're paying taxes and still making money.

No point resigning yourself to live in some Carib shithole for an extra few percent.

Well let me know man, my name is Luke, and I'm a Systems Engineer in video operations.

New Zealand.

If you are uncircumcised and bicurious you will be welcomed almost anywhere anywhere in Australia.